Author Thread
Belovethrev

View Profile
Why do christian woman prefer a non-christian husband?
Posted : 31 Jan, 2019 08:18 PM

I do not prefer a non-Christian husband but have been in search of a Godly Christian man, haven't found one yet and I believe they are hard to find. I have seen more men going for non-Christian women or women in the church but not living holy. It's easy to say that you are a Christian but you still doing the same thing sinner are doing, A real woman always desire a good man.

Belovethrev

View Profile
Female/male Christians ONLY!!
Posted : 3 May, 2018 01:02 AM

Open to meeting femal/male Christians to talk with and pray together.

Belovethrev

View Profile
Female/male Christians ONLY!!
Posted : 3 May, 2018 01:01 AM

Thank God for this conversation and I see their was not many replies, I just want to say we can not be unequally yoke with an unbeliever. The mate should be spiritually equal

or in the same belief system. I knew my husband the first time i saw his walk into church. I was sitting in the pulpit and told my best friend that was my husband and it was until death. I asked God to send Him to my home church. Praise the Lord.

Belovethrev

View Profile
Broken heart.
Posted : 28 Mar, 2016 08:30 PM

You need to run if this is real what you are saying this man is not showing you love nor respect. He is telling you what he thinks of you.

If you have family or close friend I would not be there, let him run after you.

You are making your self available for him. You did not ask question or get information on him before marriage, you can't believe everything theses men say, you have to make them available to you and God.

This man is not showing christian characteristic, did he before you married him? Are you a born again christian living a holy life style? He do not seem like a man that would marry you with out having sex or married to have sex with you. Which is it, since you put out here.

I assume you don't mind women comments on your post.

Be Real and think of yourself. Ok..

Will be praying for you.

Belovethrev

View Profile
My Horror Dating Story
Posted : 28 Mar, 2016 06:59 PM

Hello, Demi I too am so sorry for your horror date and you have to be careful not to be alone with them the first date and since you don't want to have sex until you marry, let your date know this upfront, like I do.

Be care giving your number to everyone at first view. They can find a lot about you from your #, even your location.

If you can get in a spirit filled church where you can have spiritual guidance and meet people your own age.

I Pray you have a good future with the right person.

Belovethrev

View Profile
My Horror Dating Story
Posted : 28 Mar, 2016 06:48 PM

You have a great testamony and may God bless you to keep it Real, God will lead the right woman to you as long as you are honest and remain humble.

Belovethrev

View Profile
hi
Posted : 28 Mar, 2016 06:22 PM

Hi, I am Betty Please to you have and everyone on here and have been in ministry since my 20s and God is my first love