Author Thread
Guitarman67

View Profile
interracial dating
Posted : 20 Jul, 2010 02:25 PM

But if every woman is a gift from God to some man, then she may be red, brown, yellow, black or white, but they are still precious in His sight.:peace:

Guitarman67

View Profile
What are we on this site for????
Posted : 6 Feb, 2010 08:39 PM

ya a good place to be with crist.. ifyou are on this site write again i enjoyed your coments..

Guitarman67

View Profile
Posted : 18 Dec, 2009 12:52 PM

WHAT can I say?

On behalf of the real Christian men on this site, I apologize for that one who told you he was real. BUT GOD would not allow him to keep up his devilish tricks. He wanted to use you and cast you aside, but GOD, Who loves you, must have intervened.

And in case you think it is only men who are the wolves in sheep's clothing, if it will help to tell you, they are not. I am divorced from a woman who was involved in adultery and drug use secretly until she was caught and I suppose I would have forgiven her and tried to make things work, but she would not change.

I trust you did report the man and get him off this site so that he cannot harm another. Those of us who are really looking for a wife do not need that type to make us all look bad.

BUT, once you meet a real man, one that you can trust, you will love him more SOOOO this jerk may have done both of us a favor IN THE LONG RUN. :glow::hearts::dancingp::yay::peace:

Just TRUST IN GOD!!! :peace:

Guitarman67

View Profile
Posted : 18 Dec, 2009 12:41 PM

Finally a woman who gets it!!!!

Whoso findeth a wife, findeth a good thing and obtaineth favour of the Lord.

My dear sister, do not give up there are men who KNOW that a WIFE is a GIFT from GOD.

Without a wife, a man is alone, lonely and incomplete.

When Adam was alone, lonely and incomplete God could have given Adam anything in the universe or beyond. What did God give Adam? A WIFE = EVE.

Ever since then, GOD, Who never makes a mistake has been creating women. Why?

Every woman is a GIFT from God for some man. Without her, that man will never be the man God intended for him to be.

MEN: Wake up GOD has a GIFT for you. AND she may well be on this site. GOD did not bring you HERE by mistake either :peace:

Guitarman67

View Profile
Artificial Insemination or getting Knocked up.
Posted : 18 Dec, 2009 12:06 PM

In the beginning God created them male and female and for this cause shall a man leave father and mother and cleave unto his wife and they two shall become ONE.

Marriage was created by God (Adam-Eve) this is the way to marital bliss and children.

Intimate contact outside of marriage is sin.

Sexual sin is forbidden by God.

Sex outside of marriage will lead one to hell.

So insemination and becoming pregnant outside of marriage are both wrong, as they were never intended by God.

Why doesn't each woman realize that she is a GIFT FROM GOD.

When Adam was alone, lonely and incomplete, God could have given man anything. God could have given him anything in the universe or beyond. What did God give to cure man's loneliness and to complete man and make him the man GOD intended him to be? God made for him EVE "WOMAN." She was the first GIFT from GOD. God, Who has never made a mistake, has CREATED YOU as a GIFT from God to some man. YOU are a GIFT from GOD. So, do not let men use, you and abuse you and cast you aside. The man who does that is dishonoring both you and GOD.

If you will not do it for your self, do it for God who loves you and will bless you above all that you can think or ask. God loves you. HE really, really LOVES you. You are HIS GIFT.