Author Thread
FalSmiles

View Profile
Where is Mr. and Mrs. Smith?
Posted : 30 Jul, 2009 08:45 AM

I would gladly take on the battle with my spouse at my back. Unfortunately he was not so willing. It all about the heart of the person I believe.

Smiles

FalSmiles

View Profile
Get to Know Me
Posted : 30 Jul, 2009 08:42 AM

Zoe,

I always do as suggest above a little at a time with the Lord as my focus. I feel the main point is to just always remain honest. You can always chose to say that you will explain further if the relationship continues, if someone asks, and you are not ready to fully disclose.

Smiles

FalSmiles

View Profile
When the new wears off....
Posted : 30 Jul, 2009 08:39 AM

Well said Tristan,

I would just add.... be very careful about blanket statements. If you truly see all men in this light, then that is all you will see in men.

what you think about you bring about.

Smiles

FalSmiles

View Profile
to all the ladies....
Posted : 30 Jul, 2009 08:32 AM

Thank you for those lovely words Steven,

Thank the Lord for you!!!

Smiles

FalSmiles

View Profile
Life after the break up
Posted : 28 Jul, 2009 07:46 AM

I would prefer to stay friends if that was the case to start with. Unfortunately I am not sure most humans are hardwired that way.

Even if you and an x could stay friends, of the new partner to one or both does not understand that concept.

Smiles

FalSmiles

View Profile
Ice Age (the movie)
Posted : 27 Jul, 2009 02:15 PM

LOL yep that live in a NUT shell....lol

Movies always bring a ring to truth the the current stat of our culture. That is why we find it so amusing... the squirrel shouts of the truth in our everyday world.

Smiles

FalSmiles

View Profile
Change Hubby's Mind, Without Challenging His Authority
Posted : 27 Jul, 2009 02:11 PM

Steve,

Amen to your answer, very balanced and biblical.

Smiles

FalSmiles

View Profile
submitting messages
Posted : 27 Jul, 2009 02:01 PM

To me depending on what you type can convey a message. I know that with myself especially here, I usually do not hold much thought of emails I receive that do not capitalize their "i" I have found more often then not that they end up not being from this country or have not been true in there intentions.

While I am sure that is not always the case, it is the experience I have seen thus far.

On a personal note, I feel that they way we type can convey a message to those reading it, for instance ALL CAPS is usually thought of as shouting. Realizing that emotion can get lost in type, simple things like above can make the difference in conveying what you are trying to say in addition to the typed words themselves.

Smiles

FalSmiles

View Profile
The Distance is Driving Me Crazy!
Posted : 26 Jul, 2009 10:12 PM

I have tried distance before, I have yet to find one that works, but as it has been said before

In God all things are possible

Smiles

FalSmiles

View Profile
american women
Posted : 26 Jul, 2009 10:09 PM

I can only speak from personal experience. And before I do I want to clarify that I do realize that not all guys are this way. Having said this I have found that men often force women to lead. Weather it is lack of self confidence, no father figure, poor communication skills, laziness, or just plain lack of understanding, we have been forced to lead. It happen in Eden and it is still happening.

I will be honest with all of you, Yes I want a man to lead in the relationship, I want to depend on him, to seek him for guidance to submit to his loving authroity. Deep down I want him to say "Honey no not this time" and know it is because he only has love for me and our relationship in his heart. I want his spiritual leadership, his physical leadership and is loving protection.

Like Eve I want him to say "NO PUT DOWN THAT APPLE"

I do not think being American has anything to do with it. This is a biblical struggle between men and women that has been happening since that fatal day at the tree.

The question remains however, will men step up and be the better Adam, and will women submit to be the helper Eve. Lord knows I am ready.

Smiles

Page : 1 2 3