Author Thread
Sjoyw7

View Profile
My February Season
Posted : 10 Feb, 2018 08:28 AM

Watching lovers pass you by? This season might be hard for others in terms of the issue of being single. Singleness is a time of being alone knowing yourself, discovering new skills, and a time to serve others using one's time, talent and opportunities. Singleness is not merely being unhappy. because being unhappy is a choice. When you know your identity you won't be greatly affected by the pressures of this world which may try to define who you are and deviate from the truth declaration of who and whose you are. I too encounter the same struggles but I have peace that makes me secure of what season I am into. Why I don't enter into a relationship that isn't sure and why I am waiting and enjoying my singleness to unwrap what the Lord wants me to learn as He prepares me to be the right person for my future mate. I may have had relationships before (serious and not) that are not truly what I expected to be or become but I am grateful for the lessons that the Lord taught me along the way. Why God allowed my heart to be broken so that He will be able to heal it and so that I will draw closer to Him. I learned that God may close some doors that are of old because He will open a new door so that the best could come. Once I am ready (only God knows,) then He will reveal the one for me. So I wait patiently and expectantly by His grace. I admit I sometimes long for the scenario of companionship but God did steady my heart as He guards it to not fall into the trap again. This time, I am praying for my rib mate, If the Lord wills, He will reveal in His time. Whether or not my desire will come to a reality, I know His plans are best for me. So I continue to focus on things that are not of this world and hope for the best to come.

As I battle with my feelings, the truth in scripture must define it. I should not base my decisions with my feelings but in the truth (the word of God) J I am assured by Jesus� word in Mark 11:23-24 (A test of faith) � For verily I say unto you, That whosoever shall say unto this mountain. Be thou removed, and be thou cast into the sea; and shall NOT DOUBT in his heart, but shall BELIEVE that those things which he saith shall come to pass; he shall have whatsoever he saith. Therefore, I say unto you, What things soever ye desire (accdg to God�s will), when ye pray, believe that ye receive them, and ye shall have them. My prayer is if it�s not yet God�s time to meet the man that Im praying for, May he give me patience and peace, remind me that He is in control, and that He will help me wait and endure until He says it�s time. only by His grace. God�s best= God�s will, God�s way, God�s time.

Blessings!

Sjoyw7

View Profile
Revised Writings from Heartbream :p
Posted : 14 Oct, 2017 08:51 AM

amen. Indeed. let us continue to guard our hearts and minds. it's best to really pray hard and SEEk God in every decision that we will make. thanks for affirming and may the Lord continue to bless you my sister in Christ. keep the faith. the best is yet to Come! #relatemuch

Sjoyw7

View Profile
Expectations. Dos And Don'ts
Posted : 22 Sep, 2017 12:46 AM

Hi brother in Christ! Thanks for your thoughts. I agree. the Lord created man and woman equally but with different roles to fulfill. it's best to follow the standards found in Scripture. may the Lord continue to guide us in everything that we say or do. :) blessings!

Sjoyw7

View Profile
Breaking Choices
Posted : 21 Sep, 2017 11:43 AM

I like the wisdom from a pastor '' You are free to choose your decisions but u are not free to chooce the consequences". A relationship gets broken if it's never in line with the will of God. how to know that? by seeking the truth in the scriptures. It is only through reading the word of God we can know the truth. As disciples of Christ we must deny ourselves and take up our cross and follow Christ.we cannot serve two masters. God is not pleased if we are in a compromising relationship that is not honoring to Him. I've learned that the discipline of the Lord is painful but it yields to wonderful results if we obey Him. When God says No, block it. It's better to break a man's heart than to Break God's heart. know whom and whose you are. A Godly relationship is worth waiting for. if you've failed before, there is Hope. Hope in Jesus. Just like me, I'm broken before yet the Lord is near to Me. Our brokenness can lead to blessing if we are being broken for eternal purpose. we have to obey in the waiting process. There is beauty in waiting . it increases our faith and put our dependence and trust in God. Proverbs 3:5-6. Everything will be beautiful in His time. ecclesiastes 3 :) Do we wait on the blessing ? or Do we really wait on God?

Sjoyw7

View Profile
Expectations. Dos And Don'ts
Posted : 21 Sep, 2017 11:19 AM

Hi to every single Christian men out there. I believe u still exist! :) What are your expectations regarding how should women treat you? might help every Christian woman out there. God bless u! :thumbsup:

Sjoyw7

View Profile
Posted : 21 Sep, 2017 10:42 AM

*I meant Heartbreak in the title

Sjoyw7

View Profile
Posted : 21 Sep, 2017 10:41 AM

Once upon a time, I wrote and prayed. there my checklist was made. :) afterwards, my first time experience here in this site seemed to flatter me. Someone professed his feelings and said that I am the one he is praying for. I thought he was the one in my checklist. it seemed ideal but later on as I trust God and obey him, He made things clear. It's not meant to be. I praise God for His grace to overcome. John 16:33. The Lord proves His perfect will for us when we constantly Abide in Him. test the spirits for not all spirits come from God. be careful what u wishand pray for. Some may disguise as wolves in sheep's skins. The Lord gives and takes away. Sometimes God takes someone away because He is protecting u from the wrong one. He wants a more specific checklist that is according TO His revealed will. Revise your checklist according to scriptures. don't give up. pray and trust Him more. He knows whats best for you. Jer. 29:11 What's your story?

Sjoyw7

View Profile
Generation Y:Do you still believe in True Love Waits?
Posted : 21 Sep, 2017 10:12 AM

Hi everyone! When I was in high school I joined a seminar on true love waits. We are being taught about biblical truths regarding waiting for our future mates which involved praying for them and writing to them even if we haven't met them yet. I read some Christian books regarding this topic and it helped a lot. I remember the stories of Isaac and Rebecca, Jacob and Rachel, and Boaz and Ruth. these are Characters in the Bible that we can refer regarding issues on courtship/marriage. So my answer is Yes. what about you? Do you have the same experience? would love to know your opinions regarding this topic. God bless! 1 Corinthians 13

Sjoyw7

View Profile
Do you still believe in True Love waits ?
Posted : 21 Sep, 2017 10:06 AM

Hi everyone. I remembered when I was in high school I attended a seminar on true love waits and I found it very important to teach to the teens and young adults. We were taught to pray for our future mates and write a letter to him/her even of we haven't met them yet. I read Christian books that were relevant with this topic and it's very helpful. I remember the story of Jacob and Rachel, Isaac and Rebecca, and Boaz and Ruth. These are biblical Character examples that we can use as a reference regarding biblical dating/courtship issues.

My answer is Yes. How about u? do you have same experience? would love to know from your perspective. God bless ! 1Cor. 13 <3

Sjoyw7

View Profile
Do you still believe in True Love waits i?
Posted : 21 Sep, 2017 10:06 AM

Hi everyone. I remembered when I was in high school I attended a seminar on true love waits and I found it very important to teach to the teens and young adults. We were taught to pray for our future mates and write a letter to him/her even of we haven't met them yet. I read Christian books that were relevant with this topic and it's very helpful. I remember the story of Jacob and Rachel, Isaac and Rebecca, and Boaz and Ruth. These are biblical Character examples that we can use as a reference regarding biblical dating/courtship issues.

My answer is Yes. How about u? do you have same experience? would love to know from your perspective. God bless ! 1Cor. 13 <3

Page : 1 2 3