Author Thread
Sjoyw7

View Profile
International Relationships
Posted : 21 Sep, 2017 09:50 AM

I agree. :) I am open for possibilities as long as we share the same values and truth that are seen in th Bible. however cultural differences should be considered and respected in every country. :)

Sjoyw7

View Profile
Why are guys intimidated buy nice looking women who are both educated and independent?
Posted : 21 Sep, 2017 09:27 AM

Hi. :) I think I got your point. from a woman's perspective, if I'm not mistaken you are referring to mindset wavelengths. there are men who may be intimidated if they feel that they are lower than your status or just think they will have a hard time dealing with this kind of woman due to dominant personality or 'independence'. however, it's sad to know that Only a few will take a risk or what I call ''pursue" f they have a comparing, intimidating feelings that is linked to their internal struggles and identity in Christ. perhaps, they just don't qualify with ur standardz but also learning for us women to know our role for what God designed us to be. men are leaders and women are encourages. hence we should complement each other and not compete I believe that when relationships dont work it is not really what the Lord intends to be. God wants us to learn that role through the scriptures. we are all a work in progress but God designed for women to be pursued by Men. and women should know their role to help the men fulfill it. :) there is Hope. do not lower your Standards in praying for the one but be teacheable when God prunes you to be the right woman for your man. :) Phil. 4:13

Sjoyw7

View Profile
men from mars women from venus
Posted : 21 Sep, 2017 08:54 AM

I think we should always base our decisions with the truth that is only found in the scripture :) feelings are fleeting and one must really pray harder and seek God more in times of doubt or uncertainty. most of all even we are different in nature (men vsus women), God designed us equally but each with a different purpose . it is clear that we Christians should not be equally yoke with unbelievers. so in terms of biblical perspective, an unbeliever man cannot be for a believer woman or vice versa. hence, the Holy Spirit will guide as which way to go when we seek for answers. Matt. 7:7. God bless u brother in Christ

Page : 1 2 3