Author Thread
ChristinaDK

View Profile
The man who loved baked beans
Posted : 26 Feb, 2008 03:03 PM

Well, I actually found my other half on this site and travelled half way across the globe to see him. We had a fantastic time on our first (and other) date(s). He actually took me ice-skating, and it was a blast! Good luck to you guys!!

ChristinaDK

View Profile
Approaching someone at church?
Posted : 17 Dec, 2007 08:00 AM

I don't see why not. Church is the perfect place to meet someone. You'll know that they are Christians as well and it is a very special place filled with love! Go for it.

ChristinaDK

View Profile
Bored
Posted : 17 Dec, 2007 07:58 AM

I don't think Christian women are to be found at home more than other women. I go to church of course, but I also go to the library, caf�s, school, shops, bookstores etc. like every other woman. Christian women are all around you - we just don't wear a sign saying "I'm Christian".

ChristinaDK

View Profile
Is it rude to not answer a message someone sends you?
Posted : 17 Dec, 2007 07:53 AM

It is.. In general. But some really do not ignore your message to be rude or because they aren't happy you wrote them; if you have a connection with someone and you get a whole lot of mail and answer all of it back you will be unable to talk to that person as much as you would like when your 30 messages per 24 hours are up! That perhaps sounds harsh but it is a problem and the site should try to solve it!