Author Thread
melbantolio

View Profile
Nice Guys Finish....
Posted : 7 Mar, 2010 11:37 PM

Hello ATL, Don't be sad your time dor love will come at a right woman. Just keep on praying and Trust the Lord. Yor time for joy will come believe me. Have a nice day and enjoy looking for a right woman. Don't give up.:angel:

melbantolio

View Profile
Guard Your Heart Always...Your Life And Soul Depends On It.
Posted : 7 Mar, 2010 11:06 PM

Wow Olivia its helping me a lot now cause i was felt heart broken now. Its help me to awake of what you said Guard your heart. You are absolutely right. From now on i felt pain during our borke of my boyfriend actually God permitted it because he is not a christian. I ask God for guidance and his answer we broke up. Its hurt actually but i trust God thats his perfect way for me that i may go in the right path.

God bless you always and I will pray for God's gift on you. A loving and christian Husband.:angel:

melbantolio

View Profile
Here is my story
Posted : 27 Sep, 2009 10:07 PM

I know you will find a person who will truly love you. I know your love story is too tragic but the remember always the promises of God he will never leave us nor forsake us. When feel alone and sad always read the Bible and keep on praying.

Also i been broken hearted but keep surviving and stay happy. God Bless you:angel: