Author Thread
pattarom2009

View Profile
Hot, Cute and Adorable
Posted : 17 Aug, 2009 08:16 AM

I've heard that George Clooney is hot, Mario Lopez is cute and Hugh Jackman is adorable. I don't know why clear distinctions are made so I was hoping to get some input. What goes through your minds when you say:

1) Hot

2) Cute

3) Adorable

Thx!

pattarom2009

View Profile
3 options for FIRsT move
Posted : 17 Aug, 2009 07:28 AM

I prefer the wink ;) It's as innocent as a smile in public. I don't feel like I'm shooting somebody down if I don't return it. Yes, I would smile back in public :nahnah:

pattarom2009

View Profile
LOVE:
Posted : 17 Aug, 2009 07:23 AM

Both faithful and loyal won't cheat on you. I think loyal stops there, whereas faithful is dedication to the woman's needs.

Faithful: " True and constant in affection or allegiance to a person to whom one is bound by a vow, be ties of love, gratitude, or honor, as to a husband, a prince, a friend; firm in the observance of duty; loyal; of true fidelity"

pattarom2009

View Profile
Random IM?
Posted : 16 Aug, 2009 09:24 PM

Thanks Angel. It's an eye-opener to see the same thing happening on the other side of the fence. I guess it is what it is then. Thanks for the responses all!

pattarom2009

View Profile
Random IM?
Posted : 16 Aug, 2009 08:00 PM

Thanks SingleRose. I get what you're saying. However, If I don't ask questions the response is often silence. It starts with a mutual "hi" and then I fill in the dead air with a softball question that gets a very short answer with no reciprocation. Suddenly there's dead air again. Maybe this is just normal?

pattarom2009

View Profile
Random IM?
Posted : 16 Aug, 2009 07:50 PM

Lol. Yea, it's certainly right up there with missing socks in the dryer.

pattarom2009

View Profile
Random IM?
Posted : 16 Aug, 2009 06:08 PM

Thank you sir!

pattarom2009

View Profile
Random IM?
Posted : 16 Aug, 2009 06:03 PM

God bless your hearts for taking the initiative and sending an IM out. I'm falling into a pattern where I'll get an IM and I'll respond, but it feels like I'm responsible for playing 20 questions. It hardly feels like a conversation is going on. My question is: What would possess a woman to send an IM if she isn't going to talk?

Thank you :glow:

pattarom2009

View Profile
More Compelling Evidence of Design!
Posted : 16 Aug, 2009 07:52 AM

I always get the sense that the agenda is to prove there's no creator when these discoveries are made. It would take more faith for me to believe that nothing + nothing = everything, than the faith I have in God. I mean the error in that logic should be slapping you in the face silly. Reminds me of 2 Timothy 3:7 "....always learning but never able to acknowledge the truth"

pattarom2009

View Profile
what's the hardest part about finding someone you can conncet with
Posted : 16 Aug, 2009 07:37 AM

Finding somebody that's equally yoked is my issue.

Page : 1 2