Author Thread
Eklektos

View Profile
Scripture can only be comprehended by a prophet or prophetess
Posted : 13 Oct, 2016 08:25 AM

Prohetic7744 writes:

But Paul wrote his inspired words of God to ***ALL*** of the saints!!!

Romans 1:7 To **ALL** who are loved by God and called to be saints!!

I Corinthians 1:2: To the church of God in Corinth. to those sanctified in Christ Jesus and called to be holy with **ALL** those everywhere who call on the name of the Lord Jesus Christ--their Lord and ours!!

Ephesians 1:1: To the saints in Ephesus, the faithful in Christ Jesus!!

Philippians 1:1: To **ALL** the saints in Christ Jesus at Philippi, together with the overseers and deacons!!

Colossians 1:2: To the holy and faithful brothers in Christ!!

Do you know the meaning of "saints", and/or the meaning of the word "holy"..? Do you know anything about how the Greek originated from the Hebrew?

Only those who are chosen, foreordained, holy, qodesh, who receive comprehension regarding the DaBaR-YHWH [the word of the LORD], can comprehend it. If one is not indwelt by the Ruach Ha' Qodesh [The Holy Spirit], they do not know Elohim, first of all, and secondly, if they do not know Him, they cannot comprehend anything spiritual. See I Cor. 2:14

Eklektos

View Profile
A "State-Issued Marriage License" is not biblical.
Posted : 11 Oct, 2016 10:02 AM

A "State-Issued Marriage License" is not biblical.

There was no State-Issued Marriage License until the 1920s:

https://mattwilson32.wordpress.com/2015/06/30/the-ugly-history-of-the-marriage-license-in-america/

People [men and women] are now running around looking to find someone to enter into a fiduciary contract with the State, for financial purposes. That is all "a State-Issued Marriage License" is.

In fact, most do not know that this "license" is actually a three-way contract, the man, the woman, and the State, all three entering into a fiduciary agreement. The Man and the Woman are agreeing that the State has control over the dissolution of their agreement. Some actually call "the State-Issued Marriage License", "an LLC, or Limited Liability Corporation", which is granted by the State, and may be dissolved by the State, whenever either party agrees to end this corporation/charter.

Eklektos

View Profile
THIS IS WHAT GOD JESUS WANTS ALL PEOPLE TO KNOW AND BELIEVE! THE REAL TRUTH IS THE KING JAMES BIBLE IS THE ONLY FULL TRUE WORD OF GOD JESUS! JESUS CHRIST IS ETERNAL LIFE! ANYONE WHO WHO SAYS SOMETHING ELSE IS A DECIEVER
Posted : 11 Oct, 2016 04:18 AM

NOTE: I meant to write: Mark 8:24 not Mark 24:8, in my previous comment, regarding the blind man seeing men as trees walking.

"And he looked up, and said, I see men as trees, walking."

Thank you.

Eklektos

View Profile
THIS IS WHAT GOD JESUS WANTS ALL PEOPLE TO KNOW AND BELIEVE! THE REAL TRUTH IS THE KING JAMES BIBLE IS THE ONLY FULL TRUE WORD OF GOD JESUS! JESUS CHRIST IS ETERNAL LIFE! ANYONE WHO WHO SAYS SOMETHING ELSE IS A DECIEVER
Posted : 11 Oct, 2016 04:15 AM

The significance of "a branch" is that it is connected to the Tree of Life. The Two Trees in the Garden are representative of the Two Family Trees, the Tree of the Knowledge of Good and Evil, and the Tree of Life.

See Matthew 7:15-20, where Y'shua refers to "A GOOD TREE" and "A BAD TREE".

There is also an excellent verse in Mark 24:8 where the blind man, when he is healed, says, "I see men as tree walking".

The famous passage in Galatians 5, which speaks on "the fruits of the spirit", is referring to a man being likened as a tree bearing fruit.

There are many verses throughout the scripture where men are referred to as Trees.

Isaiah 11:1 has the Messiah as a branch coming out of Jesse. This is why Y'shua is called "The Son of Man [Adam]", "The Son of David", and "The Son of God [Elohim]":

"And there shall come forth a rod out of the stem of Jesse, and a Branch shall grow out of his roots:"

Eklektos

View Profile
Moscow clubs capitalize on lonely women starved for affection.
Posted : 11 Oct, 2016 03:57 AM

Capitalism is the basis of the entire World economy. Capitalism is "Predator and Prey". It is the wolf capitalizing upon the sheep, or them gnawing on each other.

Capitalism and Corporatism go hand-in-hand.

There is no such thing as money. People trade the time in their lives for capital, and anything else they can use as a means of capital, or in the generation of it.

Eklektos

View Profile
the real truth is that the eternal almighty God in heaven created everything. God created people, when God who is holy created the first man and woman good in paradise on earth to live forever, they chose to do evil and disobey God.So all people had lost connection with God and this world has become filled with death and evil. But God in his love came on the earth in the flesh as a man who is Jesus Christ. Jesus was betrayed by a diciple,was whipped so bad he was disfigured beyond any person and was crucified on the cross and died for our sins. the third day he rose from the dead and is now in heaven. Jesus is the only way to eternal life in heaven. whoever believes in the Lord Jesus Christ as their savior has eternal life and their sins forgiven. whoever does not believe in the Lord Jesus Christ as their savior on judgement day at the end of this world, God will cast that person in eternal hellfire. it is necessary to have faith in and do right for the lord jesus christ, who is the only one who gives eternal life. we must read the only full true word of god the king james version bible. we must try our best to avoid sin. sins like people under the age of twenty who are children doing grown people activities,murder, hurting your body,doing anything sexual that is not between a grown person husband and wife in marriage,doing drugs,smoking, children drinking wine, drunkenness,uncleanness,stealing,lying,loving evil entertainment,believing evil is good,worshipping false gods,doing magic and anything devilish. the devil is our enemy and he wants to destroy us. by always having strong faith in the lord jesus christ, we have victory over the devil and his evil angels.
Posted : 10 Oct, 2016 07:35 AM

What do you mean by "the real truth"? Are you stating that "there is a false truth"?

Eklektos

View Profile
jealous God
Posted : 9 Oct, 2016 05:27 PM

If you are to receive a Man of Elohim, it will be in His timing.

See Romans 8:28; Eph. 1:11

Do not be in a hurry, Abba is in control.

You cannot hurry Him.

Eklektos

View Profile
jealous God
Posted : 9 Oct, 2016 05:26 PM

If you are to receive a Man of Elohim, it will be in His timing.

See Romans 8:28; Eph. 1:11

Do not be in a hurry, Abba is in control.

You cannot hurry Him.

Eklektos

View Profile
Salvation is not for all men/women, it is only for the Chosen.
Posted : 9 Oct, 2016 06:29 AM

Here is scriptural proof that salvation is not applicable to all men and women.

It is written:

"But the natural man receiveth not the things of the Spirit of God: for they are foolishness unto him: neither can he know them, because they are spiritually discerned." [I Cor. 2:14]

This puts to bed the idiocy that any man can just pick up the scripture and read it and comprehend it.

This goes hand-in-hand with John 6:44-45, and the demonic doctrine of evangelism. Men think that it is them who is to persuade a man to "accept Christ", and teach that a man may come unto Y'shua and ask to be saved, but this is not scriptural.

In John 6:44-45 we have the sacred doctrines that:

(6:44)"No man can come unto me except the Father which hath sent me draw him, and I will raise him up at the last day".

Well, that puts a hole, a HUGE ONE, in these false doctrines, that any man/woman can arrogate unto themselves salvation if only he/she wants.

There is no scriptural provision, for a man or woman to "come to Jesus". If they were not drawn by the Father, then they cannot come to salvation in Y'shua.

(6:45)"It is written in the prophets, And they shall be all taught of God. Every man therefore that hath heard, and hath learned of the Father, cometh unto me."

This puts to bed the false doctrines, that men can teach the Word of Elohim as a profession, and lead men to Christ. This is why there are so many different denominations and heresies being touted.

"And they shall be all taught of God"? What does this mean?

Only those who are indwelt by the Holy Spirit of the Father, or the Father Himself, can teach His offspring. He never trusts a man to teach His offspring. Furthermore, man cannot teach the Word, because it requires Inspiration, breathed-in truth.

This is why no one can truly comprehend the scripture if they are not anointed/indwelt.

The natural man, the man born only of the flesh, who has not the Holy Spirit of Elohim, cannot comprehend the first thing about the scripture, because he has not the Holy Spirit residing in him. He is dead though he be walking about.

Only the man or woman regenerated by the Holy Spirit, who resides in them, can receive that One-to-one revelation power and knowledge.

So, it does not matter if men tell other men, "You can understand the scriptures if you want", it requires the Inspiration of the Spirit of YHWH Elohim to breath life into those written words.

The Serpent's Seed cannot receive what is not written to them.

The Word of Elohim, is just that, it is His Word. He does not care about the liars who fashion demonic doctrines that tell men, "you are equal", and "you may all comprehend the Word of God if you want".

If a man or woman were not chosen before the foundation of the world [Matthew 25:34] as the offspring of YHWH Elohim, to receive Instruction on His plan of salvation, which comes by His Word and Qodesh Spirit, there is no means of atonement.

Eklektos

View Profile
Scripture can only be comprehended by a prophet or prophetess
Posted : 9 Oct, 2016 06:25 AM

This reminds me of the foolishness of egalitarianism [Equal Rights], and how the scripture proves that it is a doctrine of the damned.

Here is scriptural proof.

It is written:

"But the natural man receiveth not the things of the Spirit of God: for they are foolishness unto him: neither can he know them, because they are spiritually discerned." [I Cor. 2:14]

This puts to bed the idiocy that any man can just pick up the scripture and read it and comprehend it.

This goes hand-in-hand with John 6:44-45, and the demonic doctrine of evangelism. Men think that it is them who is to persuade a man to "accept Christ", and teach that a man may come unto Y'shua and ask to be saved, but this is not scriptural.

In John 6:44-45 we have the sacred doctrines that:

(6:44)"No man can come unto me except the Father which hath sent me draw him, and I will raise him up at the last day".

Well, that puts a hole, a HUGE ONE, in these false doctrines, that any man/woman can arrogate unto themselves salvation if only he/she wants.

There is no scriptural provision, for a man or woman to "come to Jesus". If they were not drawn by the Father, then they cannot come to salvation in Y'shua.

(6:45)"It is written in the prophets, And they shall be all taught of God. Every man therefore that hath heard, and hath learned of the Father, cometh unto me."

This puts to bed the false doctrines, that men can teach the Word of Elohim as a profession, and lead men to Christ. This is why there are so many different denominations and heresies being touted.

"And they shall be all taught of God"? What does this mean?

Only those who are indwelt by the Holy Spirit of the Father, or the Father Himself, can teach His offspring. He never trusts a man to teach His offspring. Furthermore, man cannot teach the Word, because it requires Inspiration, breathed-in truth.

This is why no one can truly comprehend the scripture if they are not anointed/indwelt.

The natural man, the man born only of the flesh, who has not the Holy Spirit of Elohim, cannot comprehend the first thing about the scripture, because he has not the Holy Spirit residing in him. He is dead though he be walking about.

Only the man or woman regenerated by the Holy Spirit, who resides in them, can receive that One-to-one revelation power and knowledge.

So, it does not matter if men tell other men, "You can understand the scriptures if you want", it requires the Inspiration of the Spirit of YHWH Elohim to breath life into those written words.

The Serpent's Seed cannot receive what is not written to them.

The Word of Elohim, is just that, it is His Word. He does not care about the liars who fashion demonic doctrines that tell men, "you are equal", and "you may all comprehend the Word of God if you want".

If a man or woman were not chosen before the foundation of the world as the offspring of YHWH Elohim, to receive Instruction on His plan of salvation, which comes by His Word, there is no means of atonement.

Page : 1 2