Author Thread
Jackcordierre

View Profile
like to meet asian amarican Christian ladies.
Posted : 20 Mar, 2017 06:46 PM

Hello I'm seeing what happens if I asked if anyone out there? I'm not narrowing down or anything but I'm hoping and praying and see what happens. If this is what God has in mind then I will continue on but if not then I will not go any further.

LORD GOD LEADS THE WAY!

Jackcordierre

View Profile
Interracial Relationships
Posted : 13 Feb, 2017 09:21 AM

Let me ask you something. What's more important what the world wants or what God wants?

Jackcordierre

View Profile
Posted : 13 Feb, 2017 09:20 AM

Let me ask you something. What's more important what the world wants or what God wants?

Jackcordierre

View Profile
Posted : 13 Feb, 2017 09:16 AM

Jackcordierre

View Profile
Interracial Marrige
Posted : 26 Dec, 2016 08:31 PM

I'm sorry that I have not ask. I was worried about the questions. Anyway one of them is when someone meet someone else who is different on the outside but is a Christian. And they decided to go dating and later on people are like. "why are you dating her why not someone else with the same skin?" What would you say to those people? And try to make them understand?

Jackcordierre

View Profile
Interracial Marrige
Posted : 21 Dec, 2016 03:36 PM

Hello before anyone judge me who know me already I'm asking these questions. Because you never know what God has in store for everybody. I'm like to ask some questions about Interracial Marriage.

The reason I brought that up because I'm getting some advice [in God's word foundation] about this subject.

It's not about me I think there are people out there who is in a relationship who has a different skin color and others things.

I'm not being raciest or anything I'm against the idea of raciest ideas. I believe that we are created in the image of God.

I don't want everybody to be judging me or kicking me out for asking you this question.

And I am not ruling out people who I know already as I said before I am opening some options here. Whether the ones I meet here at this site or here at home. And opening to who ever has the same skin color or not. I thought in case God has someone who is different in the outside but is following God at the same time.

I have seen so far no body brought that up and I think everybody should think that about that option if that's God's will for them.

I know God used people who married to is out side the Children of Israel like Moses and his wife who is a Mideanite.

I hope if doesn't get me into trouble but I think this subject should be talked about. Like deling with peer pressure, mocked, laugh at, and other things that could be putting pressure on a marriage for being different couple.

Again please don't feel bad for me asking this question or subject and kick me out for this subject. I believe that God uses unlikely people to do amazing things.

I hope you have a great Christmas and a happy new year!

God bless you!