Author Thread
Alice2U

View Profile
I need your feedback. Is mt picture inapropriate for this site?
Posted : 28 Apr, 2010 10:14 AM

After reading all this feedback, I went and deleted some pics from my profile!!

I am from Florida too, and honestly, I did not find ANYTHING wrong with your picture AT ALL! However, with (or without) all this feedback if YOU are feeing convicted BY GOD, then perhaps the Lord is trying to speak to you on this issue and we should always listen TO THE LORD! If you are not hearing an echo from this feedback from the Lord to your heart, then I would not worry about it.

I deleted the pics from my profile because even though I did not think there was anything wrong with them, I do not want to cause my brother to stumble or give out the wrong message. It is hard enough to stay pure as a single (again) Christian and I never really thought about things the way these well meaning folks here shared their hearts.

I do want men to know, however, that if they will seek HIM first that GOD will supply ALL their needs according to HIS wisdom, and love, and grace. And in this HE will bring them into this amazing, intimate relationship with HIMSELF and they will be blown away at how good and fulfilling HE is!

Now.... I pray I worded that just right - ths is such a touchy subject so (through JESUS) I rebuke the evil one to come and twist my words!

GOD BLESS ALL OF YOU .... and may the Lord shine His face upon you and bring you peace and love and a deep joy as you rest in the knowlege of HIS wisdom to know (exactly) who you are and what you (truly) need to be drawn to His Spirit and your ultimate good.