Author Thread
CatchTheFire

View Profile
Fakes & Scams
Posted : 2 Apr, 2017 03:49 PM

BTW fakes and scammers abound on pay sites I had the most and worse on Christian Mingle with a paid account someone even hacked my account there somehow and copied my whole profile, changed my name and age and said I was a widower. I keep trying for that .01% of finding someone real but on all and i have tried over a dozen 99% are fakes or bots. Just the way it is I guess

CatchTheFire

View Profile
what stops u from contacting a woman?
Posted : 25 Jan, 2017 06:59 PM

I don't get so many women on these sites put horrible pics of themselves as their first one Seriously? you want to attract a man and that is what you are going to post? I want to see a full picture, then one of their face no movie star sunglasses. I like to look at the eyes first, they tell a lot, also more than 1 or 2 pics I am visual and like a visual story. then in your story try and be original. And don't be offended when I ask for a selfie of you holding a paper with my initials on it to help verify your not a fake profile. That test works pretty well at weeding out the scammers, though I did have one attempt to photoshop in a card with my name, but being a photographer I caught it, nice try.

CatchTheFire

View Profile
Fakes & Scams
Posted : 22 Jan, 2017 05:48 PM

I am so fed up with all the fakes. I even had a women pretend to be handicapped, claim to be Christian. The sad thing is the Christian sites have more fakes and scams then the others combined. How can these people do this? Does anyone have a conscience any more?