Author Thread
oregonsben

View Profile
Have any of you found guysthat say they love you and chase other women?
Posted : 8 Mar, 2018 08:51 AM

Gods Parable of his multiple wives:

-Ezekiel 23:1-4:

The word of the Lord came to me: 2 �Son of man, there were two women, the daughters of one mother. 3 They played the w h o r e in Egypt; they played the w h o r e kin their youth; there their b r e a s t s were pressed and their virgin bosoms handled. 4 Oholah was the name of the elder and Oholibah the name of her sister. They became mine, and they bore sons and daughters. As for their names, Oholah is Samaria, and Oholibah is Jerusalem.

and again:

Jeremiah 3:6�11:

6 The Lord said to me in the days of King Josiah: �Have you seen what she did, that faithless one, Israel, how she went up on every high hill and under every green tree, and there played the w h o r e ? 7 And I thought, �After she has done all this she will return to me,� but she did not return, and her treacherous sister Judah saw it. 8 She saw that for all the adulteries of that faithless one, Israel, I had sent her away with ta decree of divorce. Yet her treacherous sister Judah did not fear, but she too went and played the w h o r e . 9 Because she took her whoredom lightly, she polluted the land, committing adultery with stone and tree. 10 Yet for all this her treacherous sister Judah did not return to me wwith her whole heart, but in pretense, declares the Lord.�

11 And the Lord said to me, x�Faithless Israel has shown herself more righteous than treacherous Judah.

Jesus's parable of multiple wives:

-Mathew 25:1 also states:

�Then the kingdom of heaven will be like ten virgins who took their lamps and went to meet the bridegroom.

oregonsben

View Profile
Posted : 8 Mar, 2018 08:40 AM

A study of 2 Samuel 12 (verse 8) will show that this is true. God "gave" wives to David 7 to be exact...

Later, after David killed a soldier for his wife and marrying her, he was condemned for that specific act (adultery and murder). BEFORE this it is clearly shown that God was pleased with David:

"Because David did that which was right in the eyes of the LORD, and turned not aside from any thing that he commanded him all the days of his life, save only in the matter of Uriah the Hittite. "

1 Kings 15:5

Two verses before that, in 1 Kings 15:3, the Bible says that David's heart was perfect with the LORD God.

oregonsben

View Profile
Posted : 8 Mar, 2018 08:16 AM

Are you saying that God giving King David multiple wives is a stupid act? Cause that is what the verse states. That God "GAVE" wives to David. Also, no it does not seem stupid that throughout the whole old testament all many of the tribes had multiple wives for the exact reason of having lots of children and listening to Gods wishes of multiplying. God even used himself as a parable having multiple wives! Like I said. I would be very cautious stating that is against Gods will in all situations even though the Bible actually never says that and many many situations actually show the opposite.

oregonsben

View Profile
Why are half the Women on this dating site Divorced?
Posted : 7 Mar, 2018 01:13 PM

-Malachi 2:16:KJV: For the Lord, the God of Israel, saith that he hateth putting away: for one covereth violence with his garment, saith the Lord of hosts: therefore take heed to your spirit, that ye deal not treacherously.

-Romans 7:2-3:KJV: For the woman that hath a husband is bound by law to the husband while he liveth; but if the husband die, she is discharged from the law of the husband. 3 So then if, while the husband liveth, she be joined to another man, she shall be called an adulteress: but if the husband die, she is free from the law, so that she is no adulteress, though she be joined to another man.

-1 Corinthians 7:39:KJV: The wife is bound by the law as long as her husband liveth; but if her husband be dead, she is at liberty to be married to whom she will; only in the Lord.

-Luke 16:18:KJV: Whosoever putteth away his wife, and marrieth another, committeth adultery: and whosoever marrieth her that is put away from her husband committeth adultery.

-Mark 10:10-12:KJV: And in the house his disciples asked him again of the same matter.11 And he saith unto them, Whosoever shall put away his wife, and marry another, committeth adultery against her.12 And if a woman shall put away her husband, and be married to another, she committeth adultery.

-Matthew 5:32: But I say unto you, That whosoever shall put away his wife, saving for the cause of fornication, causeth her to commit adultery: and whosoever shall marry her that is divorced committeth adultery.

oregonsben

View Profile
Why are half the Women on this dating site Divorced?
Posted : 7 Mar, 2018 12:48 PM

Divorce is a big problem...America is sort of messed up... As Billy Graham said years ago we are similar to sodom and gomorrah... nearly 60% of Caucasian Americans are divorced! On average of all races in America it is 50%! Yet half of the profiles on all the dating sites are Divorce! (Even on Christian ones) Christians couples are falling apart due to Feminism plain and simple. There is no other reason. In marriage women are supposed to submit to their husbands in everything and Feminism is anything but that. Look at all the commercials on tv and college classes teaching that men are horrible and women should be equal. Well men and women are not equal... God made us different and gave us different punishments due to the sin started in the Garden of Eden. Shame on the Churches for sitting idly by and even in some cases supporting divorce! I encourage all women here to do what the Apostles said and reunify with their Husbands. Life is more than emotions. Think about what God wants. God HATES divorce. Your children are going to be raised in a way that is ungodly. You will be tempting yourselves and other men to commit adultery... This is creating chaos in our society. The government is now the husband to all these women. Raising their children and supporting the women. Repent and turn to God. Reunite with your husbands. Amen!

oregonsben

View Profile
why do men lie
Posted : 7 Mar, 2018 12:39 PM

why do women lie? lol

oregonsben

View Profile
Playing the field or just playing
Posted : 7 Mar, 2018 12:37 PM

Well, first of all, your in America. Many Americans are brainwashed by Hollywood. I hear this happening so often but the really funny thing is women love to watch a man hit on and kiss and who knows what else with 8 or more women on T.V. (The Bachelor) but when it happens to them in real life they complain. : ) On the other hand I don't think there is anything wrong with hitting on multiple women to try to find the right one to marry. Heck some even have more than one wife. I wouldn't worry about it. Men will be men. You may find some men out there with low testosterone levels (most of them these days) and like that but that type of man wont perform as good in many areas in comparison. You have free will. You could let men have free will too.

oregonsben

View Profile
Posted : 7 Mar, 2018 11:53 AM

Abraham did take her as a wife i was mistaken on that event. nonetheless, god never said Abraham sinned. that was gods will in that specific situation because of Sarah's discontent not because of Abraham's decision. It does not work for everyone but there are many other examples that show that it is fine. The whole old testament is filled with examples of which were not condemned or looked down upon: Abdon, Abijah, Ahab, Ahasuerus, Ashur, Belshazzar, Ben-hadad, Caleb, David, Eliphaz, Elkanah, Esau, Ezra, Gideon... the list goes on and on. If you think simplistic and logically about it as well God said to be fruitful and multiply and there is no easier way to than having more than one wife...

oregonsben

View Profile
Posted : 7 Mar, 2018 09:59 AM

And Abraham never married the servant that example is incorrect.

oregonsben

View Profile
Posted : 7 Mar, 2018 09:54 AM

2 Samuel 12:8

Page : 1 2 3