Author Thread
mariangela

View Profile
What are we on this site for????
Posted : 2 Oct, 2009 04:39 AM

Thank you, I am really asking a question. Not a analysis of how hurt I am. It has been dealt with. Thank you. I have read the book you mentioned and its great really a good recommendation. A must for woman that have gone through divorce and pain.

mariangela

View Profile
okay,i got one
Posted : 30 Sep, 2009 09:55 PM

I agree with you, I find that in this forum, the bottom line is God, Jesus. And no matter how far we live from each other we are close because of our common ground which is Jesus.

As someone that has no fellowship with Christian people in the place I live, I love coming here, as it inspires me, I am surrounded by like minded people, and it has been a blessing to me in more ways than one...Its not just a dating site its more...

God Bless

mariangela

View Profile
SO WHOSE JOB IS IT TO APPROACH AND OR PURSUE?
Posted : 30 Sep, 2009 08:40 AM

I could not agree with you more...Lately, I been feeling the same...People say they have faith, yet sit back and let time pass. Faith is acting on something blindly...Just as one has to have faith that a marriage would work intimately, one should have faith that the relationship will work.. Unfortunately some believers, want to have faith in one department but not the other...To me FAITH means, that we are confident of what we hope for convinced of what we do not see...That is in my opinion FAITH...

Christians, have faith for salvation

we have faith for healing, etc, why cant we truly have faith for our partner.

You are 100% right. Thank you for sharing

mariangela

View Profile
Posted : 29 Sep, 2009 05:42 AM

thank you david...but I did ask the holy spirit for guidance,,,to complicated to explain...

mariangela

View Profile
Posted : 29 Sep, 2009 12:47 AM

Thank you for your very interesting and mind opening comments, Gob Bless

mariangela

View Profile
A Mother's Pain
Posted : 28 Sep, 2009 11:56 PM

God Bless you, give you strength, and I pray that you find a sincere and decent man, you deserve that. I had tears in my eyes when I read your poem. I have three daughters of my own, and I know how hard it is to bring them up, a Godly way. Its up to us as mothers to give them our all, to bring them up as godly woman. Truly I say to you, God Bless you touched my heart.

mariangela

View Profile
PLEASE help me understand something...
Posted : 28 Sep, 2009 11:48 PM

I am not a guy, but I could not help smiling, you go girl, its so true what you say....

:ROFL:

mariangela

View Profile
Posted : 28 Sep, 2009 11:18 PM

cute

mariangela

View Profile
Posted : 28 Sep, 2009 08:12 PM

GOOD FOR YOU...YOU HAVE MISUNDERSTOOD, WHAT I WROTE,,,AND YES, IN A WAY I AM LETTING OUT STEAM,,,,WHY WOULD I ASK A QUESTION LIKE THAT, IF IT WAS NOT A PERSONAL EXPERIENCE OF MINE...BUT I WILL REPEAT, MY COMMENT, BY SAYING THIS...THAT SOME MEN AT 50 SOMETHING AGE RANGE DO,,,GET A MARRIAGE BLOCK,,,THE ONE MINUTE THEY WANT TO GET INVOLVED WITH SOMEONE THE NEXT NOT,,,THATS WHAT I MEAN,,,,

mariangela

View Profile
Posted : 28 Sep, 2009 08:02 PM

I did not say that men are a Joke, Please read what I have said correctly, I said, that a man in his fifties, who professes, that he is a christian and wants to settle down, seems to be the one thats the least, interested....AND I said that is that a Joke...???? You are misunderstand the contents of how I said it.....Please re read what I have said....AND THE JOKE IS...That men in their fifties, ........

and I am letting out steam,,,,cause I have been hurt by someone that professed one thing and said another...

Page : 1 2 3 4