Author Thread
mariangela

View Profile
Respectable
Posted : 28 Sep, 2009 01:16 PM

Thank you for your question. First of all I think a man should be honest, truthful and sincere. He must want to work at his relationship with a woman. I think men are visual creatures by nature and thats okay, we as woman, and I speak for myself reckon the attributes that I have mentioned above are far more important. Women need to feel loved and cherished, and need to feel trust. If a christian woman, and again I say that in my opinion feels these things, it will be rarely that she will not love you in return/

mariangela

View Profile
hang in there!
Posted : 28 Sep, 2009 01:09 PM

Everyone experiences loneliness, sometime in their lives. I have encourgement from Jesus, but I must say I get discouraged by people, particular, when I see how some Christian men behave.

mariangela

View Profile
Why aren't Women more forward?
Posted : 28 Sep, 2009 01:05 PM

Cause when we are forward we get called all sorts of names, by you guys thats why....

mariangela

View Profile
What are we on this site for????
Posted : 28 Sep, 2009 12:40 PM

And for past experience when I have used that faith blindly, I have always had success, when I overanalysed something till death, thats when I have had failure.

Successful people do not procrastinate, and question God,

If I had to do that everytime God told me to do something I would be nowhere in my life.

mariangela

View Profile
Posted : 28 Sep, 2009 12:36 PM

One more thing I would like to add to this :

And I am only talking to Christians here, not to the outside world,

It is through faith that we get married with someone, and believe that we will be intimately compatiable. Right??????

If the answer will be Yes...

Then why is it not through faith amd faith alone will a marriage of two believers work out????

Why do we segragate things as Christians,

Why when it suits men, its by faith, and when it does not suit them its well we will wait and see....That to me is double standards,,,

Believe me, I am not saying jump in and get married right away,,,but I believe there is a lot of contradiction in the actions of a few, and they use the word of God, as a shield.

With this regard, I would never use my children as a excuse, or time ir anything...I would rather say the truth, yes or no...

When I decide in something that I know its good, I dont disect it till I get all the blood and juices out so that I can confirm that its good for me...That is not faith. Faith in my opinion is something that you do not see or have in front of you, that you trust God 1000000 percent that it will work out. To me thats faith...

mariangela

View Profile
heres a question for ya...
Posted : 28 Sep, 2009 11:51 AM

I would keep my options open, until I get a real confirmation from God that he is the one....Too many times, we waste our time with people that are a waste of time, and loose out on the good ones....

mariangela

View Profile
Posted : 28 Sep, 2009 11:45 AM

to each his own Lyn, i took two seconds to buy my couch. I do not procrastinate, ..If I know that God wants me to do something I dont dilly dally...

God Bless you

mariangela

View Profile
Posted : 28 Sep, 2009 08:48 AM

I agree with you. I think that on this site there are a lot of chancers, that all they want to do is hurt you. And yes I agree that we should be more vigilant, more protective of our selves, and our emotions, Its the last time I will ever allow a person to hurt me again like this. I have once again learned from experience, Someone, encouraged me today, saying that this site also teaches you about yourself, and that is so true, I become so trusting at times, I fail to see reality. Thank you for your post and all the best for your future.

mariangela

View Profile
Posted : 28 Sep, 2009 03:27 AM

What are we on this site for????Are we here to meet a partner???So I thought? And boy oh boy, did I have a rude awakening by some....There are two types of men here in my opinion...Either, some that take a chance to pretend they are christians just to find a woman. Which I am totally not interested, and I can pick that up immediatly. But what makes me mad...really cross...is that there are some men out there, that say that they are looking for a wife, woman, but then,,, and then they get a marriage block later on,,,,they say oh in about a year or two, or maybe this or that. Really why does one waste time and emotions, and lie about what they want, AND post them selves as honest men, that are looking for a wife....I dont understand the psychology of this. Why do they bother to come to a site like this then...Do they like putting people through a emotional rollercoster. What do you think??? I honestly have come close to leaving this site because of this. ARE THESE PEOPLE NOT EVEN HONEST WITH THEM SELVES....AND THE JOKE IS IT USUSALLY MEN IN THEIR 50's

mariangela

View Profile
Wounded And Broken Spirits Produce Physical Sickness
Posted : 17 Sep, 2009 11:38 AM

How very true. We must use wisdom.

Page : 1 2 3 4