Author Thread
earth123

View Profile
Philippine scammers?
Posted : 5 Jan, 2010 02:13 PM

hi star,

i am ust wondering.. why do scammers always use London in thei schemes.. the one that i have encountered also from London but what more confusing is that he is using both american and London area codes. everytime he calls he is in private, and the number he gave to call him is lwith a london area code.. but onetime he called me, us code appears. and i asked him about that and he said its not his number,he reasoned out that maybe there was a problem with the signal or something.. anyway,, the good thing is God protected me from any of his schemes..

earth123

View Profile
Philippine scammers?
Posted : 17 Nov, 2009 04:04 PM

by the way the last message is for CNY designer!:angel:

earth123

View Profile
Philippine scammers?
Posted : 17 Nov, 2009 04:00 PM

hi!

just want to say thank you for defending us filipinas from that topic regarding "Philipppine scammers". i cant send you a private message due to age settings. Being a filipina it really hurts.. but again.. thank you so much!

god bless you!

rems

earth123

View Profile
Philippine scammers?
Posted : 17 Nov, 2009 03:46 PM

one more thing.. pls dont judge us according to what you hear.. well.. maybe it is because you are still young why you have said all those things..

earth123

View Profile
Philippine scammers?
Posted : 17 Nov, 2009 03:24 PM

hi jonathan, just want to comment on the topic you posted! i am a bit offended about it.. yes, maybe you have heard a lot of filipino women being obsessed of meeting american men, but using the term scammer.." Philippine scammer".. it's really offending.. being a filipina, it hurts.. scammers really is everywhere.. actually i have already encountered one from the other site.. He just came across my profile, sent me a message.. as an act of courtesy i replied, then we chat, which lasted for a month.. He seems good, seems God fearing based on our conversation, oftentimes he calls on my cellphone, he also sings gospel songs..so everything seems good..But when i asked him if i can see him thru cam he refused with so many reasons..he told me he wil come here to italy to see me.. but before it happens i have already noticed that something is wrong when he started to ask me to lend him money and will pay me back as soon as he arrive here in Italy..( i am not sure.. but take note.. according to him he is a native american, based on his accent, he is really american).. see.. scammers comes from any race.. pls.. being a christian we must be very careful with the words we use and we utter.. better we do.. be very careful and prayerful. Ask the Lord to guide and guard our hearts everytime we deal with people.. sorry, i'm just being true with what i feel..God bless you!

rems