Author Thread
Aprilberdz87

View Profile
Knowing men
Posted : 15 Oct, 2017 07:30 AM

Thanks much for answering guyz!

I'm learning a lot from you!

And it amazes me how God made us individually so unique..

Aprilberdz87

View Profile
Very Few Serious People Here
Posted : 22 Sep, 2017 11:02 PM

I think there's still lot of looking serious relationship here on this site , count me one of them, maybe it's just that men don't take the initiative to do the 1st move, and ladies are just waiting for someone to message them start a conversation and see where it will lead to

Aprilberdz87

View Profile
Very Few Serious People Here
Posted : 22 Sep, 2017 11:01 PM

I think there's still lot of looking serious relationship here on this site , count me one of them, maybe it's just that men don't take the initiative to do the 1st move, and ladies are just waiting for someone to message them start a conversation and see where it will lead to

Aprilberdz87

View Profile
Knowing men
Posted : 22 Sep, 2017 05:43 PM

Thanks silver!

Very well said.. I'm introvert too, sometimes I would hate myself coz i can't express what i want to say in an eloquent way when i opens my mouth. Lol but when i just speak in mind i felt like I'm an expert. Lol...

But i have a funny and bubbly side too... Hehe

Aprilberdz87

View Profile
Knowing men
Posted : 22 Sep, 2017 05:01 PM

Haha... Thanks silver!

Lol that's it women think we are helping but the truth is we are not aware that we make you feel incapable...

Thanks guyz! keep answering, i am learning..

Aprilberdz87

View Profile
Knowing men
Posted : 22 Sep, 2017 03:52 PM

Thanks Pirate!

I did learn something from your answer...

And as i read this it most of us are unaware that we are being unaware that when we communicate we sound like wanting to win in our views, and when we encourages men you feel insecured or maybe were so hard headed trying to fix things with you talking bout it right away and itmakes you draws back , so how can we improve in this way?

Aprilberdz87

View Profile
Knowing men
Posted : 22 Sep, 2017 05:53 AM

Hi Guyz! Men and women are extremely opposite. So may we ask how you think? And how can we communicate well with you coz we often times talk to a men just like on how we communicate with gal friends, and surely that sounds drama to you😂