Author Thread
Victoria385

View Profile
Bad Relationship
Posted : 3 Aug, 2010 11:49 PM

Dear Brothers and Sisters of Christ, I'm in a bad relationship that I have prayed over to try and get out of. I have been divorced twice cause of my suffering of back problems and other ailments and I thought this was the man who said he "understood". Alchohol, himself ( after 2 wives left him and now I understand why) being stagnet and complaining and verbally abusive to me after helping him financially and giving him my heart has turned on me. I have been and still am praying for him to overcome his problems. Right now I feel very lost and alone even praying to the Father for guidance and help with patience, strength,and getting rid of my anger. Yes I did backslide and asking forgiveness with all my heart for this. No man wants me because of my disabilities because no one understands or wants to. I used to laugh and I'm trying even going to a Divorce support group where we talk our problems out and we each have so many mental, physical, emotional challanges that there are times when the devil gets his foot in the door where I've had thought of suicide. I'm on medication for anxiety and depression and for stomach ulcers but at my age, 56 tomorrow and care taker of my 85 yr old mother, the Lord is all I have but I don't feel Him near me. I don't want to spend the rest of my life alone and I'm trying to get out and do new things with a church group but nothing seems to go right no matter how hard I try and pray. I'm in physical pain all the time so it doesn't help the attitude and I cry at the drop of a hat which I have been told I'm "too sensative" when actually its the pain. I have learned not to trust what people say anymore. Your prayers are greatly appreciated and helpful to heal all parts of my life. I have been abused in so many ways and I guess I'm too sensative but not even my family, and my brother is a minister, thinks I'm making this all up. I don't think going to literally 400 doctors and now on SSI is making this up. I just keep praying but I need help with prayer. Thanks so much for listening. God Bless all of you.

Victoria385

View Profile
why wont women respond
Posted : 11 Oct, 2009 11:29 PM

What is truly sad from all this conversation is after reading it all I never once heard Gods compassion, mercy, understanding, Grace, Peace or Love.

John 3:16a says: For God so loved the world that He gave His ONLY begotten Son.

None of us are perfect & we have been forgiven only by the Grace of God himself.

We are not here to judge each other or condem each other. This is said in love from a hurt person who has been thru it all & it hurts even more to see so many wonderful & loving people being so hurtful to each other in the name of Christ. He wasn't like that.

I sincerly pray that each one will pray for the others as I will for all you & that by speaking we wil not get kicked off this forum.

I know each have there opinions & inturpritations of the Bible but I also see something else here, a hurt that may never be healed.

Please in the name of Jesus have peace with each other.

God Bless you all in Jesus Name, Victoria 385