Author Thread
paulmosesrajesh

View Profile
house building trip to mexico
Posted : 15 Dec, 2009 08:51 PM

hi Sir, greetings from little timothy in Christ.

I have sent them my cv for any available opportunities.

Thanks.

Paul Moses R.Rajesh.

paulmosesrajesh

View Profile
DO YOU REALLY HAVE WHAT IT TAKES?...
Posted : 15 Dec, 2009 08:48 PM

praise the Lord Sister and Mam.

I contacted Bernice in Dream Center California, I wanna tell you mam rightaway I am now in Chennai, South India, India.

I sent my cv to them and even to AIMS, CAP.

Mam with God's grace I am a qualified person, I need a full sponsorship but I have money with which I can survive a little.

I need life out of mission, I need directions could you guide me unto His service it will be greatful.

I am even seeking for full time opportunities not only in N America but also in S America or any part who are ready to provide me a job and I am ready to work and support those who dont have anything, I am seeking to be as apostle paul

ministered.

Thanks.

Paul Moses R.Rajesh. :angel:

paulmosesrajesh

View Profile
Posted : 13 Dec, 2009 10:52 PM

Thanks Madam for your implicit reply I will check and keep you posted if time permits will call you and tell that there are evangelists who are always prepared for His will.

with God's grace I am seeking to be an evangelist of His heart and mind, I follow evangelists like Sir Billy Graham, Sir T.D.Jakes, Sir DGS, Toni Morrison, Joel Osteen, Joyce Meyer, Steve Munsey.

God bless you in all your works towards Him.

Thanks.:angel:

paulmosesrajesh

View Profile
Posted : 13 Dec, 2009 10:40 PM

hey sir thanks for the speedy info.

paulmosesrajesh

View Profile
I'm John from Philly suburbs
Posted : 13 Dec, 2009 10:34 PM

hi sir john, proud to see your faith in Christ.:angel:

paulmosesrajesh

View Profile
Posted : 25 Oct, 2009 01:33 AM

Dear Mam,

Praise God.

I am paul moses rajesh an evangelist from south india, I am now in bangkok, thailand for work, I am seeking for missionary opportunities, I am a cert evangelsi of church of north india, ny, usa.I should have been in ny, usa by this year for this easter, and join in cfc world radio,i was unable to join them, I would like to join you if you are ready to help me.

Thanx.

paul moses rajesh.

paulmosesrajesh

View Profile
Share Your Mission Experience
Posted : 25 Oct, 2009 01:22 AM

hi Mam,

Praise God.

I am paul moses rajesh an south indian evangelist, I am currently working in Bangkok, Thailand, Pls let me know if you have any ministry opportunity I am very proud to see people like you here in this website.

Thanx, Bye

paulmosesrajesh

View Profile
Posted : 25 Oct, 2009 01:10 AM

hi Sir,

praise God.

I am paul moses rajesh an evangelist fom south india currently working in BKK, Kingdom of Thailand, I would like to know more info on this.

Thanx. Bye

paulmosesrajesh

View Profile
Where are Christians at Christian dating website?
Posted : 18 Oct, 2009 01:38 AM

hi i a, paul moses rajesh indian evangelist in thailand, i was not able to mail you because your mail setting had conditionsi like to hear from you.

Page : 1 2