Author Thread
stmcgarret

View Profile
Guys please advise!!!
Posted : 20 Nov, 2010 06:30 AM

1.Do you really read long profiles? Or do you read profiles at all?

Yes, absolutely. It is not so much the length that is important but what her views are on Christ Jesus, salvation, and her daily walk. This is said to be a Christian site but many profiles read like a singles site from the world. Any profile like this, no matter how "nice" the woman may be, I look elsewhere.

2. What kind of pictures get your attention the most?

Clearly looks are important and a picture that shows a woman who takes care of herself is nice to see. A modest picture certainly as a woman's "assets" should be guarded.

3. Do you care about women' level of education?

Not too important. What is important is that two can be the same level as far as interests and communication.

4. Do you want to know about her ex?

Before Christ is not too important. But after Christ is very important. For example, if a woman was with a man before she became saved, this is important to know but not so much the details. But if she has been sleeping around after Christ, this is very important because it is sin and many Christian men would not want to get involved with a woman in that case.

5. As Christians, are you planning to have sex before marriage?

If Christians are planning on having sex before marriage, they better examine themselves to see if they be in the faith, and they better read the Bible. Sex before marriage = fornication = sin. It really is that simple. If a guy tries to entice any of you woman to do sexual stuff, I'd run from him as fast as I could.