Author Thread
HiddenMountain

View Profile
peace of the sabbath ya'll
Posted : 29 Jan, 2023 07:31 PM

paul mixed alot of very wise words with his teachings.. even budda did that.. i am not here to covert paul lovers.. it took my over 30 yrs of study about him to make mu current opinion.. if one wants to know more read one of my books on it in amazon or kindle and other publishers

HiddenMountain

View Profile
Posted : 29 Jan, 2023 07:24 PM

paul mixed alot of very wise words with his teachings.. even budda did that.. i am not here to covert paul lovers.. it took my over 30 yrs of study about him to make mu current opinion.. if one wants to know more read one of my books on it in amazon or kindle and other publishers

HiddenMountain

View Profile
Posted : 29 Jan, 2023 05:20 AM

hey david.. blessings of YHWH ....bro....... huge study involved here... u r correct.. i no long follow the teachings of paul.. but i will approach that box of trouble in a different thread where i might have more info handy for u. i am always controvercial lol.. i don't care to be but unfortunately as i seek and ask , i recieve...then ...yuck... i am doomed to explain my findings.. the unfun part of finding..

HiddenMountain

View Profile
Posted : 28 Jan, 2023 12:35 PM

naps are great for body fluids and back and spirit.. they are mid day shabbats.. i kinda shoot for 2 pm for nap..it is more like mindless prayer floating than sleep

HiddenMountain

View Profile
Rushdoony and "judaizing christian nationalism"
Posted : 28 Jan, 2023 12:28 PM

bro it is almost like the very scriptures u posted could be used perfectly to prove saul had a different view and teaching.. this needs it's own thread and i am doin shabbath today so that can wait.. too lazy to contend today..lol.. plus i am not young enough to debate..desire to has kinda fallen away.. just prefer " driveby" truthing.. haha..

HiddenMountain

View Profile
Posted : 28 Jan, 2023 12:11 PM

bless homes.. i am down with that, especially as i age..lol..i try to at least have a sabbath everyday at 5 pm i try to quit trying and prepare for total prayer focus and rest at 7.. kinda an average time for sunset and new day and such

HiddenMountain

View Profile
Rushdoony and "judaizing christian nationalism"
Posted : 28 Jan, 2023 11:52 AM

if one just follows the teachings of YHSHUA and NOT the teachings of paul/saul this subject has a different viewpoint... YHSHUA I FEEL, was/is making law even more strict and then sayin hey i realize ur imprisoned in this dark satanic world (age) and sin charges the very air .. folks know not the breath of the HOLY RUACH HA QODESH SPIRIT .. and YHWH feels like hey lets offer a solution so YHSHUA DID WHAT HAD TO BE DONE... this does not give us licence but a fresh start.. we find and grow in the wisdon that our hearts are changed to have the law written there with the pen of love and we ARE GIVEN THE NEW DESIRES of our NEW HEART wanting now to love for loves sake

HiddenMountain

View Profile
Posted : 28 Jan, 2023 06:15 AM

YHWH bless ur day in YHSHUA authority, power, and character, ABAGOODUN ( hillbonics 4 have a good one ) peeps.

HiddenMountain

View Profile
Do any of you like banter?
Posted : 25 Jan, 2023 08:51 PM

BANTER ... I GUESS TO ME THAT WORD MEANS LIKE sarcastic back and forth in a playful game of word smithing... but with age... i am kinda getting done with debate... no time for debate at all.. i like to present my takes on reality in vids and such. fearless of whether folks agree or not... banter is i guess flirtateous for me cause i show off my superior intellect expecting it to make me look prettier... lol.. my last attempt to being appealing.. oh and my amazing comic ability... those are statements of truth and i will not back down... and my last ditch effort to catch me a MAN.. woman... so sneaky... so female...sorry guys.. we are nuts i know

HiddenMountain

View Profile
Can you have something on the "must have list" that you don't have yourself?
Posted : 25 Jan, 2023 08:02 PM

nice answers.. smart folks alert!... i used to think i had a "look" i was looking for.. then reality checked in... a man i was deeply in love with started having an electrolite problem and reaction to mental medication that made him obesse... i could not in anyway love that man more... he broke my mold.. i would honestly stare at his fat hands and feel such love of them, as he slept on the couch cause he was so phycho that he could only sleep there... now i have a phycho fat guy desire.. who knew?

Page : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9