Author Thread
hedgedweller

View Profile
The Bible.
Posted : 4 May, 2008 05:58 PM

oh apples apples,,, you are to funny,,,,, I read your profile and your post,,,, even the one about age limits we set on our mail settings,,,,,, i guess im to old,,,,, smile,,,,,, to funny

i was going to write you and tell you that i believe the whole bible,,,,,,, buttttttttttttt, i cant ,,,,,, im told oldddddddd,,,,, he he he he ,,,,:ROFL::ROFL::ROFL::ROFL::ROFL::ROFL:

no this is not like the post on my space,,,,,, on here my post has 8 replies about god speaking but on my space there has been a couple thousand views and ,,, i foret,,,maybe a feww hundred replies,,,, i would have to check again,,,, dont hold me to that,,,, but a lot though,,,, smile,,,,

yes the whole bible,,,,,,, I believe,,,, I believe,,,,,,bruce

hedgedweller

View Profile
nose piearcings
Posted : 27 Mar, 2008 01:12 AM

i personally dont like them ,,,,,,,, BUT,,,,,,, the children of Isreal didnt get into trouble in the wilderness until they took the jewlry and nose rings off. Of course tyhats when they built the golden calf,,,,,,, smile :peace:

hedgedweller

View Profile
Sstan
Posted : 7 Mar, 2008 01:04 AM

yes he has been defeated. and yes you have to be aware.he no longer has(((( POWER ))))-----over death---(( seperation from god)) ,power over hell(( sheol)),,, or power over the grave(( the natural death)).. ```

he is defeated by the death and resurrection of christ, yet he still can hold men hostage until we surrender or yokes have been destroyed by the anointings. I MIGHT GO TO THE GRAVE BUT he doesnt have the finale say,,,,, i was born in sin but the blood has washed me clean,,,,,, i was born seperated from god because of the 1st man adam but now i am born again. if people dont believe that satan is real then watch what happens when someone gets saved or they quit praying. the bible says he will steal the seed from the heart,,, he will plant tares amongst the wheat,,,,, he will come to devour if you may, he comes to steal,,, kill, and destroy..... yes real and alive but defeated through christ as long as we continue to follow him bruce

hedgedweller

View Profile
Gods Audible Voice! What do you think?
Posted : 7 Mar, 2008 12:25 AM

some have said there are places, pills and institutions for people that hear god but this is a christian dating site and thank god we know that god can do anything he wants............. all i can say is his voice is so powerful, he didnt need to let me feel his breath or rattle my ear but he did,,,,,,,,,, it was very humbling bruce!!!!!

hedgedweller

View Profile
what prize, what glory, what treasure!!
Posted : 7 Mar, 2008 12:11 AM

What prize, What Glory, What Treasure!!

People cant tell me the world and the church are not hungry for god. The world pays countless millions for channelers, psychics, spiritualist�s, guru�s, private palm readers. Religions all over the world of every factor from Hindu�s to Musilim�s to budist�s to Christians are giving more funds, building bigger building�s, and gathering at alarming rates to call on their god. This means there�s no shortage of hunger, so where is the miracle of miracles, devine interventions that we know god is capable of. In the history of time God says he will pour out his spirit upon (( ALL )) flesh and your sons and your daughter�s shall prophesy, see visions. Why is it that 10% or less of all charismatic believers are spirit filled ?

Th church has missed the mark. More focus is on the programs,,,,, events,,,, play�s,,,, drama�s ,,,, prosperity ,,,, blessing�s ,,,, prophetic worship ,,,, the word groups,,,, the healing ministries,,,, the discipleship ministries,,, etc, etc. I must say that the center of the tabernacle was the Brazen Altar, OUR NEW TESTAMENT CROSS!! We must never forget the blood in the midst of the latest movement or religious fad. The blood cleanses and the Anointing Destroys the Yokes!! Wherever God�s manifest�s his presence and Glory, there will always be miracles, blessings, healings, deliverance�s, restorations. Yet preaching these things do not always produce intimacy with god and his manifested presence. Don�t misunderstand me, I�ve pursued the blessing and not the blessor, the healing and not the healer, and I �ve pursued God and HIM ALONE. I don�t have to tell you which one produced city and church changing manifestions and which one nice results. The pursuit of god (( WILL )) produce all the above but the pursuit of all the above will not nessecarily produce God.

People, including the church are so desperate for hope that the world and the church will accept canned scripp�s from the lastest marketers and spiritual insighters. I�ve seen the movements of discipleship, the word Christians, the name it and claim it, apostolic movement, prophecy movement yet after all has run their course it will always come back to someone who will seek the creator and not the creations, gifts and blessing�s. _________________ Oh the Depth of Spiritual Hunger______________ ` `,,,,,,, Hear this ,,,,,,, (( When a Man Finds His God ,,,, Then God Has Found His Man )) !

Jesus said the Kingdom of God is likened unto a treasure hidden in a field and the Pearl of Great Price. They pursuer sold and left all to purchase the field and pearl. Our chief Apostle Paul said I count all things as lost that I Might (( WIN HIM )) __and be__ (( Found in Him )). Could this possibly change. This will not!!!!! Not centuries ago, not yesterday, not today or next year will this pattern change. Yes , when a Man Finds His God then God Has Found His Man!!!

Each generation must experience his glory, past experiences cannot take the place of today�s presence. Wake up the mighty men, take your harps down from the willow trees, stir the at ease in Zion, yes, all slept and slumbered right before the bride groom arrived. Where is the oil, where is the oil, WHERE IS THE OIL. The oil is the source of the light, there must be oil in the vessel. Then and only then can our children say, I know, I was there, I seen it, I felt it, I experienced it. When the anointing comes we preach but when the glory and his presence comes you cant stand to minister, sinners will surrender or not be able to sit in the congregation of god under his presence. When a man finds god, HIS FAMILY, his Church and his Life WILL CHANGE. then the torch will BE PASSED. Sons and Daughters of the Kingdom, His presence is your treasure, go for it, grab it, seek it, lose yourself in god. BRUCE!!

hedgedweller

View Profile
What Prize, What Glory, What Treasure!!!!!
Posted : 4 Mar, 2008 07:12 PM

What prize, What Glory, What Treasure!!

People cant tell me the world and the church are not hungry for god. The world pays countless millions for channelers, psychics, spiritualist�s, guru�s, private palm readers. Religions all over the world of every factor from Hindu�s to Musilim�s to budist�s to Christians are giving more funds, building bigger building�s, and gathering at alarming rates to call on their god. This means there�s no shortage of hunger, so where is the miracle of miracles, devine interventions that we know god is capable of. In the history of time God says he will pour out his spirit upon (( ALL )) flesh and your sons and your daughter�s shall prophesy, see visions. Why is it that 10% or less of all charismatic believers are spirit filled ?

Th church has missed the mark. More focus is on the programs,,,,, events,,,, play�s,,,, drama�s ,,,, prosperity ,,,, blessing�s ,,,, prophetic worship ,,,, the word groups,,,, the healing ministries,,,, the discipleship ministries,,, etc, etc. I must say that the center of the tabernacle was the Brazen Altar, OUR NEW TESTAMENT CROSS!! We must never forget the blood in the midst of the latest movement or religious fad. The blood cleanses and the Anointing Destroys the Yokes!! Wherever God�s manifest�s his presence and Glory, there will always be miracles, blessings, healings, deliverance�s, restorations. Yet preaching these things do not always produce intimacy with god and his manifested presence. Don�t misunderstand me, I�ve pursued the blessing and not the blessor, the healing and not the healer, and I �ve pursued God and HIM ALONE. I don�t have to tell you which one produced city and church changing manifestions and which one nice results. The pursuit of god (( WILL )) produce all the above but the pursuit of all the above will not nessecarily produce God.

People, including the church are so desperate for hope that the world and the church will accept canned scripp�s from the lastest marketers and spiritual insighters. I�ve seen the movements of discipleship, the word Christians, the name it and claim it, apostolic movement, prophecy movement yet after all has run their course it will always come back to someone who will seek the creator and not the creations, gifts and blessing�s. _________________ Oh the Depth of Spiritual Hunger______________ ` `,,,,,,, Hear this ,,,,,,, (( When a Man Finds His God ,,,, Then God Has Found His Man )) !

Jesus said the Kingdom of God is likened unto a treasure hidden in a field and the Pearl of Great Price. They pursuer sold and left all to purchase the field and pearl. Our chief Apostle Paul said I count all things as lost that I Might (( WIN HIM )) __and be__ (( Found in Him )). Could this possibly change. This will not!!!!! Not centuries ago, not yesterday, not today or next year will this pattern change. Yes , when a Man Finds His God then God Has Found His Man!!!

Each generation must experience his glory, past experiences cannot take the place of today�s presence. Wake up the mighty men, take your harps down from the willow trees, stir the at ease in Zion, yes, all slept and slumbered right before the bride groom arrived. Where is the oil, where is the oil, WHERE IS THE OIL. The oil is the source of the light, there must be oil in the vessel. Then and only then can our children say, I know, I was there, I seen it, I felt it, I experienced it. When the anointing comes we preach but when the glory and his presence comes you cant stand to minister, sinners will surrender or not be able to sit in the congregation of god under his presence. When a man finds god, HIS FAMILY, his Church and his Life WILL CHANGE. then the torch will BE PASSED. Sons and Daughters of the Kingdom, His presence is your treasure, go for it, grab it, seek it, lose yourself in god. BRUCE!!

hedgedweller

View Profile
I'm a "newbie"
Posted : 4 Mar, 2008 05:43 AM

smile

hope you are bless in your search for love and companionship bruce

hedgedweller

View Profile
7 days of creation( a revelation of types and shadows)
Posted : 16 Feb, 2008 11:27 AM

The subject, genesis, 7 DAYS AND A DAY AS A THOUSAND YEARS there�s a lot of dispensational things in the book, GOD SHOWED ME THIS TYPE AND SHADOW About genesis and the 7 days in 1984. The scripture where it says a day is as a thousand years and a thousands years as a day. Apply that in with the first 7 ( DAYS ) of creation, dispensational wise. The 1st day god divided the light from darkness and that is what happened in the garden, he divided Adam and eve and separated them from the garden, also he sent the serpent away because from that time on Satan roamed the earth. The 2nd day OF CREATION and in the year 2000 god made the firmament above the heavens and the firmament below the heavens ( the water) to be gathered into 1 place. The 2nd day TYPE AND SHADOW represented is when the flood of Noah came 2000 recorded time and the water ( firmament was gathered into one place. the 3 rd day of creation god put lights in the heavens to give light upon the earth. and in the 3000 years record bible time is when we see all the prophets showing up to give divine light and direction on the earth, the same time period, Isaiah, Daniel, Ezekiel, Moses, Habakkuk, etc. (the next is amazing), the 4 day of creation god put a great light to rule the day, and a lesser light to rule the night, both were in the same day. Jesus also came in the 4000 time period and he represents the great light the Sun ((and the son)) Jesus even said he is THE LIGHT OF THE WORLD and as long as he is here it is day, but when he leaves, it is the night. We are now the light of the world, and we the lesser light to rule the night. The real natural world lesser light is the moon and IT really doesn�t have light but reflex the light of the (SUN) and we don�t have no light but reflect the presence of god in our life to give light in this world of darkness. Satan is the prince of darkness and rules the natural but we break this darkness by the anointing. The darkness comprehends it not and it flea�s from the light. Pretty cool huh?? The 5th day of creation is when god made all the creeping thing and crawling things etc, etc, well peter had a vision of the blanket coming down with all the unclean things and god told him it represented the gentiles and their calling and that 5 day or (beginning the 5th millennium is when the gospel came to the gentiles, you and I. The last thing god did on the 6th day is made man in his likeness after his image and then he rested from his works. The last thing god will do in this time we're in, is make man in his likeness and after his image, just like the garden. for when we see him we shall be like him and we will know him even as we are know, and we shall be forever changed in a twinkling of an eye, this mortal shall put on immortality, the terrestrial to the celestial, earthly to the heavenly, the first man Adam to the 2nd man Adam, the corruptible to the incorruptible. And finally god will rest from his works on the 7 th day, this is the time of the millennial rain, the 1000 years of rest when the lion shall lay down by the lamb when Christ will come back to earth and king of kings and lord of lords shall be written on the bells of the horses and then Satan shall be loosed again for a season to deceive the nations and then shall the end come and men shall be judged from the books both great and small, rich and poor, bond and free, the great white throne judgment, and whosever�s name is not found in the book of life shall be cast into the lake of fire. I hope this made since. God GAVE me this back in the 80's and was so cool to see the types and shadows. Jesus is all through the old testament in the forms of types and shadows, like the Passover lamb, who is a type of Christ, like Abraham offering up his son Isaac is like god offering up his son Jesus. Ok I will stop. Hope you ENJOYED. Smile!!

hedgedweller

View Profile
Gods Audible Voice! What do you think?
Posted : 10 Feb, 2008 03:56 AM

Does God Still Speak? What Do You Think? His ways are not our ways! His thoughts are not our thoughts! Yes, I must start with this because it�s a fact, God doesn�t think like us and he is also a spirit. The following is a true account of what took place in the fall of 1984, with my hand on my heart and my soul�s future at stake let it be said with complete accuracy. I had been in the ministry full time for less than a year, left a job with the teamsters union making around $15.00 per hour. I was married for 5 1/2 years and my wife is only 21 a couple days ago. I know I know, she was 16, 3 days when we married, I don�t want to hear it, smile. We are in Russellville Ala in a pastor�s house. He�d asked us to come and preach for him in the Sunday morning service. It was so difficult on us financially that often for breakfast we had to (( split )) a biscuit and gravy at Hardee�s food chain. God had performed many miracles in order for us to go full time just as he has for countless others that had given their life to his will and service, but extreme pressure was mounting going from $600.00 plus to $50.00 a week. I�m not talking the 1950�s here but 1984. It just couldn�t be done with a child still in diapers and you had to buy food and gas for the car. We never knew where we we�re going to stay, this was by faith even though God had said go. ((That�s another story)). My dad had told me verbatim, That I Was a Fool for leaving a good job. The country had been in a recession for years and was just starting to make a come back through President Reagan and then I up and went to preach the gospel, this infuriated my father who was a professional, fire marshal of Tampa fl. I had come to the conclusion that I might have made a huge mistake leaving my job with no promise of our next meal. I went into the bedroom after talking with the pastor whom I had met a few hours earlier. It was 3:30 am Sunday morning. I had not told my wife, but I came to realize that we couldn�t make it like this no more, something had to happen and quick, I couldn�t sleep, couldn�t eat and my nerves we�re shot. I went in the room with my wife in the bed asleep and my son on a pallat on the floor, fell down to my knees and started crying. My fist we�re clinched and I was hitting the floor and (( I told God )) While crying that I couldn�t take it no more, I�m through, I�m going home, I�ll start my life over and most of all I�ll face my father, tell him he was right, I am a fool and irresponsible, having my wife and son out here and not making enough to feed my face let alone my wife and child and him in diapers. I went to bed, laid down and went right to sleep and as soon as I did I heard a loud voice saying (( I Am With You )) Now, I would love to tell you that I said Here am I lord send me but that�s not true. I sat up quickly looked at my wife who was asleep and said, what are you doing hollering at me. She lifted up her head and asked me what I was talking about. Not concentrating on what was being said I looked at my son then around the room and seen nothing, shrugged my shoulders and knew I was more stressed out than I thought and laid down. I started to dose off when a loud voice said slowly, ( I AM WITH YOU)!! Again I sat up and looked at my wife expecting to see her sitting up and talking in her sleep, yes she has been know to talk a lot while sleeping when she is real tried. But there she was sleep like Cinderella and Matthew my son still laying on the floor and not moved. I looked around the room again, sure to see someone but not a person in site. I thought, am I going crazy, wow, then laid back down, closed my eyes and this time I hadn�t fell asleep, when suddenly a (( BREATH )) hit the side of my face and a voice literally rattled my ear. I sat up instantly, I knew I wasn�t asleep, I felt the wind, I heard the voice and My Ear Did Rattle as if someone spoke within inches of my head and he said (( Bruce, I AM WITH YOU )) !! This time however he also called my name. I didn�t look at my wife or son, I knew it was the lord or a messenger and he was speaking for god. It was at this time I remembered the words that was spoken. Writing this I�m moved with tears because I know that god can speak, he�s not dead but ALIVE, he can and will talk to you either by his voice or angel or dream or prophet or word of knowledge or prophesy. He will Speak to you!! No we did not go home the next day, I did not have to tell my father he was right, we did make it, we have touched, healed, restored and lead to god multitudes, no things didn�t change right away but (( the facts )) (( not faith )) we�re that Jehovah Jirah , (( My Lord, My Provider )) was with me and my family and yes little Mattew has a sister, they�re both grown, saved and he is a man of god preaching his word and the god of his father is Speaking To Him like Abraham�s God spoke to Issaac and Issaac�s to Jacob�s. God Bless what do you think? Smile

Page : 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32