Author Thread
Vanillah

View Profile
Ladies, please
Posted : 27 Jun, 2019 09:17 AM

Jk..

Just say Hello back if you want.. there are girls out there who are too shy or can't find the right words to say. Take the lead if you're interested.

Vanillah

View Profile
Ladies, please
Posted : 27 Jun, 2019 09:16 AM

Hi

Vanillah

View Profile
How are you Christian girls able to do that?
Posted : 25 Jun, 2019 10:48 AM

Hi! I'm like one of those women you mention. I volunteer at church, and wear leggings. Not all the time but most of the time, yes. I wear them not to attract men but i find them comfy, easy to move around, and fits me perfectly. I would always have to wear a belt when i am wearing pants and i don't like that. Most of us won't notice when someone's looking at us the way you do because we went to church to serve God, and not to impress men. We go there and serve to build God's kingdom. Try going to church and volunteering with that kind of motive so you won't look at girls in leggings that way, get ignored, and hurt your ego.

Vanillah

View Profile
I always ask myself the same question
Posted : 25 Jun, 2019 10:24 AM

I know that question are for the men here.. but i want to tell you to keep your eyes on the Lord. You're probably doing that already. But do not grow weary. He's not done preparing you and your man to be together. Wait patiently on Him. ;)

Vanillah

View Profile
Does age in a relationship matter?
Posted : 25 Jun, 2019 10:17 AM

At first i thought it doesn't matter. But then, i have a younger brother.. and though i came from a broken family, i still have respect for my dad. I have second thoughts dating younger men, thinking they're like my younger brother. Same goes for older men, who could be old enough to be my father. For some people i know, it works for them. I don't mind taking care of the man i love when he gets old. My issue is, thinking he could've been my dad. I don't think i can be in a romantic relationship with such.