Author Thread
Seraffa

View Profile
This topic is a no-brainer
Posted : 4 Jun, 2011 04:41 PM

This topic is easy. What I can say is that is it important to look for someone like this because there are plenty of talented, likeable people out there I would like to be with, but because they are opposed or simply turned off by the Christian faith, they start developing perverted sides to themselves -- as a result of sin. Most of them don't even believe in sin, actually, so when it comes time to start talking about one's deepest emotions, inevitably they will come up with some favoirte vice or perversion that they deem perfectly "normal" for them to like or indulge in, and be shocked that we can't accept it. We, in turn, will be shocked and hurt that someone could be so willful as to chalk up Christianity as a "bunch of nonsense in this day and age" or "something too hard to practise", and it is best to utterly stay away from these sick people so that God finally deals with them in His own way. Some of them will never face the truth until they are on their deathbeds - and that is very stubborn of them - so, who wants to wait around on an unbeliever to finally "change"?

Seraffa

View Profile
Please don't "ban" me for this but......
Posted : 7 Feb, 2011 12:36 PM

To be honest, the last man I was in love with was non-denominational, born in another country, and really is VERY VERY hard to connect with on this particular dating site. Not that "he isn't out there" - but because of the search choice limitations I have found.

I miss him very, very much but have to "start over" somewhere.

Does anyone recommend a good international Christian Dating site I can go to that is free or not-too-costly?

All the secular dating sites I go to for Canada or the UK, etc....are really....really offensive in terms of what I wind up with. Reminds me of "beasts" instead of humans made in God's image, once you start talking to them. "shudder"

Thanks!

Seraffa

View Profile
What Characteristics Make Up Your Future Dream Boat??
Posted : 7 Feb, 2011 12:31 PM

Well, now that you've asked, yes all of the above.

I just prefer teachers, computer programmers, entrepreneurial types, and those with similar bloodlines as myself.

I did date one person from here years ago but we didn't have a second date. Probably because I'm not Protestant, or something.

Seraffa

View Profile
How is your search for love in the cyber world going?
Posted : 7 Feb, 2011 12:27 PM

HEY! so glad you brought up this topic. Thank you.

Well I myself have some completely different parameters than many other people I bump into on here who are my chat friends. My search has not beein going so well, actually.

Most dating sites have problems with "world-wide" searches which is what really peeves me...but also what peeves me is that Christian sites have this problem also. I have definite needs in that area and wouldn't mind going to a site that REALLY knows how to let you do a good, advanced search.

The only other problem I see is this: some of the people I try to contact who I think would just make good buddies are getting rude or are really underneath, impatient and selfish. For exasmple, if they don't answer my friendly e-mail. I mail them back and ask them if they could respond. Those who don't remind me of actual people in life who look so nice in a picture, yet wind up acting so nasty in real life if you hang around them long enough. And someone who is patient is exactly the type of person I need. No 'quick fix" for that anywhere in sight, I'm afraid!

Thanks.