Author Thread
Matt775

View Profile
Happy Ressurection Day
Posted : 18 Apr, 2012 09:03 AM

Let me add, TorahKeeper, that Friday was a work day. That was the only day they had to purchase the spices and then rest according to the Weekly Sabbath Day.

Matt775

View Profile
Happy Ressurection Day
Posted : 18 Apr, 2012 09:00 AM

Hello, TorahKeeper, the reason why Friday wasn't the High Day is for the same reason I gave before. One can't calculate 72 hours between a Thursday Passover, a Friday High Day, and

a weekly Sabbath on Saturday. For there to be 72 hours Sunday would had to have ended not began. So therefore Luke 24:1 reads it was the beginning of the second day of the week, or

Monday. Count the days and the hours and a Thursday Passover

to the beginning of Monday is 72 hours.

This is the same scenario that happened this year when Passover was in line with Good Friday. However, the problem with the modern view is that the resurrection is one day short, on a Sunday. A Friday Passover this year means a resurrection at

the end of Monday. That is 72 hours. You can go online and

find Hebrew calendars that give any scenario for when Passover

is. What I have been taught is the key is the 72 hours, or three days and three nights like Y'Shua said. Take Passover on a Monday, what is 72 hours later? Take it on a Tuesday, and so

forth.

Matt775

View Profile
Happy Ressurection Day
Posted : 17 Apr, 2012 09:01 PM

Ok, TorahKeeper, I respect that. But what you are saying is impossible. That Thursday was a High Day and they wouldn't

be crucifying anyone on a High Day. The events show that he

was/had to be crucified on a Wednesday and therefore rose on

a Saturday--clearly 72 hours after. And besides that, for your scenario to work out the whole day of Sunday had to have come

to pass. But as Luke 24:1 says it was the beginning of Sunday, not the end of it. There is not 72 hours between Thursday and the beginning of Sunday.

Matt775

View Profile
Happy Ressurection Day
Posted : 11 Apr, 2012 08:37 PM

Hello, DLJ, the thing you are missing is that at that time they kept watches for each day. 12 Day Watches and 12 Night Watches, in other words, 24 hours. Now add up the fact that

Y'Shua said he would be in the grave "three days and three nights" adds up to 72 hours. You can't count 72 hours from Friday to Sunday, its impossible. I said that I can show he

was crucified on a Wednesday and therefor resurrected on

a Saturday by the Holy Bible. Take me up on it, and, like I

said, the Bible reveals the Truth.

Matt

Matt775

View Profile
Happy Ressurection Day
Posted : 11 Apr, 2012 11:31 AM

Actually, Y'Shua (Jesus) wasn't crucified on a Friday and therefore was not raised from the dead on a Sunday. God shows in the scriptures how to calculate this, and its impossible for

it to have happened from Friday to Sunday. If anyone wants

the scriptures, then send me a message. You'll be surprised

at what the Holy Bible really says.

Matt

Matt775

View Profile
God is LIGHT- The Feast of Tabernacles
Posted : 13 Oct, 2011 09:55 AM

Hey, Bahira, I'm glad that you have posted this and are being a Witness to the Truth. I've noticed you haven't gotten any replies, and you probably won't get many. I think that modern-day Christians are oblivious to what God really says in his Holy Word.

They really haven't studied God's Word out to even consider his Festivals, which, as we know, are his "appointed times." Or there is just a lack of wanting to know his plan through these Festivals.

Thanks again for this post, and giving a witness.

Matt775

Matt775

View Profile
The Lion of Judah
Posted : 15 Aug, 2011 11:31 PM

I would just like to ask are you Messianic?