Author Thread
loukas

View Profile
Am I backing myself into a corner?!
Posted : 4 Jul, 2017 05:31 AM

(Using Bruce's analogy) A finger is pointing at the moon. If you are focusing on the finger, you will miss the heavenly moon.

Don't sweat on small stuffs like what to eat, what to drink, what to dress or how to eat, how to drink, how to dress.

I would focus on the lady's personality and her truly walk with the Lord and if both of you are easy on the eyes of each other, then everything else will fall into places. Then again, your level of inner maturity will attract the kind of woman's responses to your level. Our forefather has a saying "Birds of feathers will most likely flock together."

loukas

View Profile
Sabbath 6/3/17 Seventh Day Baptist Edgewater, FL Minister Norm sermon �Worth Studying Again�
Posted : 24 Jun, 2017 06:36 PM

Lets put it this way:

A person doesn't have the ability to choose Him.

John 6:44 NO man CAN COME to ME, except the FATHER which hath sent me DRAW him: and I will raise him up at the last day.

John 14:6 Jesus saith unto him, I am the way, the truth, and the life: NO MAN COMETH unto the FATHER, BUT by ME.

loukas

View Profile
Sabbath 6/24/17 Seventh Day Baptist Edgewater, FL Pastor Keith sermon �The Tongue�
Posted : 24 Jun, 2017 06:27 PM

More importantly, it is the heart.

Mat_15:8� This people draweth nigh unto me with their mouth, and honoureth me with their lips; but their heart is far from me.

Mat 15:18� But those things which proceed out of the mouth come forth from the heart; and they defile the man.�

Mat_15:19� For out of the heart proceed evil thoughts, murders, adulteries, fornications, thefts, false witness, blasphemies:

Mat_12:34� O generation of vipers, how can ye, being evil, speak good things? for out of the abundance of the heart the mouth speaketh.

Mar_7:21� For from within, out of the heart of men, proceed evil thoughts, adulteries, fornications, murders,

loukas

View Profile
The name of GOD Almighty is not LORD or even GOD !
Posted : 24 Jun, 2017 03:06 PM

So Is His name YHVH HaMachiach or is it Yeshua HaMachiach or Yahshua HaMachiach ?

This is a good topic for discussion.

I believe that before our beloved Jesus incarnated on Earth, He is YHVH the Son.

In John 17:3, our Lord stated that He is Yeshua HaMachiach or Jesus Christ.

John 17:3 And this is life eternal, that they might know thee the only true God, and [b]Jesus Christ, whom [u]thou hast sent[/u].[/b]

However, in Isaiah 48:12-17. Our Lord, Jesus Christ speaks throughout this passage. In verse 16, Jesus called God, the FATHER as Adonai YHVH or Master, Lord YHVH and the SPIRIT, Ruach HaKodesh, hath sent Him.

Verse 17 clearly stated that YHVH is the Redeemer and He is also the HOLY ONE of Israel.

Who is the Redeemer and the HOLY ONE of Israel ?Mark 1:24 and Luke 4:34 stated that it is Jesus Christ.

In Isaiah 48:17, Jesus Christ declared that He is YHVH Elohim who teaches and leads you to where you should go.

So back to the question: Is His Name YHVH HaMachiach or Is it Jesus Christ ?

Technically, The Anointed One (HaMachiach) is Jesus and His name is NOT YHVH HaMachiach even though we know that He is YHVH, the Son.

His name/title is Jesus Christ in Greek or different version of spelling Yeshua HaMachiach in Hebrew.

Note: Isaiah 48:16 clearly shows the Triune God (the Trinity) in the Old Testament.

References:

Isa 48:12 Hearken unto me, O Jacob and Israel, my called; I am he; I am the first, I also am the last.

Isa 48:13 Mine hand also hath laid the foundation of the earth, and my right hand hath spanned the heavens: when I call unto them, they stand up together.

Isa 48:14 All ye, assemble yourselves, and hear; which among them hath declared these things? The LORD hath loved him: he will do his pleasure on Babylon, and his arm shall be on the Chaldeans.

Isa 48:15 I, even I, have spoken; yea, I have called him: I have brought him, and he shall make his way prosperous.

Isa 48:16 Come ye near unto me, hear ye this; I have not spoken in secret from the beginning; from the time that it was, there am I: and now the Lord GOD, and his Spirit, hath sent me.

Isa 48:17 Thus saith the LORD, thy Redeemer, the Holy One of Israel; I am the LORD thy God which teacheth thee to profit, which leadeth thee by the way that thou shouldest go.

loukas

View Profile
Johovas Witness
Posted : 20 Oct, 2013 12:36 PM

[url]http://www.jw.org/en/publications/bible/nwt/books/john/1/?cb=nwt[/url]

[quote]In the beginning was the Word,+ and the Word was with God,+ and the Word [u][b]was a god.[b][/u][/quote]

Well, JW bible says the Lord, Yeshua HaMachiach, is a god.

loukas

View Profile
Why are there so Many Marriageable Ladies Yet still Single?
Posted : 20 Oct, 2013 12:19 PM

"Men!!

As far as marriage is concerned, the main problems lie with men. Well, I am a man. From my personal experience, more than 70% of marriages break because of men�s unfaithfulness. Well, that�s not the debate here.

There is a popular belief that men population in the world is lower to that of women... nope! If you studied Biology (Population Genetics), you would understand that human population is usually a ratio of 0.9:1.1 either in favour of men or women in different countries. There is what is called �Balance in nature� between predators and prey, men and women, producers and consumers etc. "

====================

I disagree completely that 70% of divorce because of men's infidelity.

Page : 1 2