Author Thread
Rabbit32

View Profile
advice for men.
Posted : 3 Sep, 2011 10:39 AM

Proverbs 16:18 Pride goes before destruction, and haughtiness before a fall.

Proverbs 18:12 Before destruction the heart of man is haughty, But humility goes before honor.

Mathew 23:12 But those who exalt themselves will be humbled, and those who humble themselves will be exalted.

Proverbs 9:7 Anyone who rebukes a mocker will get an insult in return. Anyone who corrects the wicked will get hurt.

Ephesians 4:31 Get rid of all bitterness, rage, anger, harsh words, and slander, as well as all types of evil behavior

James 4:11 Don't speak evil against each other, dear brothers and sisters. If you criticize and judge each other, then you are criticizing and judging God's law. But your job is to obey the law, not to judge whether it applies to you.

Step on someones toes and you can see what comes out of them. Anyone who looks at your profile can see at the bottom links to this thread and see your nasty words...lookin real good lol.

Rabbit32

View Profile
advice for men.
Posted : 3 Sep, 2011 01:40 AM

i forgot to mention, and this is very important dont treat a woman better just because she looks better/good.

Rabbit32

View Profile
advice for men.
Posted : 3 Sep, 2011 01:34 AM

I hope ya'll see thisone, its amazing what they can they (whoever does makeovers) can do these days

http://www.fabulousafter40.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/03/beauty-contest.jpg

Rabbit32

View Profile
advice for men.
Posted : 3 Sep, 2011 01:29 AM

http://bitsandpieces1.blogspot.com/2007/02/whay-can-makeover-do-for-you.html

Rabbit32

View Profile
advice for men.
Posted : 3 Sep, 2011 01:24 AM

see for yourself http://www.thatsweird.net/picture11.shtml

Rabbit32

View Profile
Is the Proverbs 31 woman intimidating?
Posted : 3 Sep, 2011 12:45 AM

lol how else would anyone know...I mean its not like anyone can see who you I or anyone else is on here. reading a persons profile is one thing, experiencing them is a whole different thing.

Rabbit32

View Profile
advice for men.
Posted : 3 Sep, 2011 12:44 AM

Colosians 3:12 Since God chose you to be the holy people he loves, you must clothe yourselves with tenderhearted mercy, kindness, humility, gentleness, and patience.

@Archy what part of your responce was tender, merciful, kind, humble, gentle, or patient. You have clothed yourself in haughtiness, pride, mockery and slander. Thanks for the charachter assisnation.

:laugh: uuum didnt I just say it was based on experience and not some "professional" opinion you wanna ticlke ppls ears go ahead and it was warning to beware of deceit. I stand by what I said regrdless if you or anyone else likes it.

Rabbit32

View Profile
advice for men.
Posted : 2 Sep, 2011 09:55 PM

Im only talking about one facet of a mutifacted...subject. Im not taking my frustrations out on anyone, and it surley wasnt my intent to offend.

ladies probably shouldnt take this thread personally or be discouraged. If a man doesn't think you are just think you are the crown jewel of God creation...if he looks at you and is like eeh, and doesnt even get excited, is that what you want.

It has been MY EPERIENCE I see woman often times only with her "face" on, or with in those "slimming" colors which in my mind I think thats what she really look like, but as time and a relationship goes on I find out to my dismay she might not be what she first appered, and who likes a bait and switch wether intetional or unintetional?

If it happenes to me it can happen to a man who doesn't know better, so I say again aim high :)

Rabbit32

View Profile
Is the Proverbs 31 woman intimidating?
Posted : 1 Sep, 2011 11:31 PM

...because you asked, I will answer honestly as my consious bares witness for me...yes

Rabbit32

View Profile
advice for men.
Posted : 1 Sep, 2011 01:24 AM

As I have stated in my post "farewell adress" I want to leave some final thoughts before I go.

I wanted to share with you fellas some important advise I have learned and that you might find helpful.

*Disclaimer: I think that there will be some of you women that might find this offensive, so I urge caution because I will be speaking to the men unfiltered. :^) *

Perhaps every man here has experienced the anxiety that comes from being in the precence of a really beautiful woman...im talkin those 9s and 10s that make our heart race, but don't be intimidated.

Aim high...more than likley if you strip away the makeup and the flattering clothes, and add sunlight a 9 or 10 will drop a few notches.

I also say aim high because time is not as kind to women as it is to men, all things being equal (self care, circumstance etc). And womens' bodies are put through the crucible of baring a child (a possible advantage to courting a single mom, is you know what she looks like after childbirth)

Aim high, dont take a woman out of desperation, you will just hurt her, anger God, and keep her from a man more on her level that would be excited to have her as his wife.

but in all things take a Godly woman over a pretty one if thats all the options you have...because none of them (or us) are good, and the only lovley thing in them is Jesus...question is...how much is in there?

Page : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10