Author Thread
EmilyH54

View Profile
Any Whovians out there?
Posted : 21 May, 2018 05:43 PM

Proud Whovian!! How do you feel about a female doctor? And did any of you watch the spin-off series Class? It had such potential, but, saddly crashed and burned.

EmilyH54

View Profile
Dresses and Skirts
Posted : 21 May, 2018 05:31 PM

Yes, I wear dresses and skirts some of the time. It feels nice to wear them at times. They can be very flattering and I feel pretty when I have a great dress on. Also, putting a dress and shoes on takes less effort than trying to coordinate an outfit with multiple pieces.

EmilyH54

View Profile
Rough Family Situation
Posted : 16 May, 2018 09:03 PM

Family can be tough to deal with sometimes. The current situation I'm in has never happened to me before. I know the lessons God will teach me through this will be beneficial, but, it's still hard to walk through.

In October, out of know where, my sister-in-law emotionally and physically attacked me. At the root of the attack was years and years of issues she has with me and said that I sarted before we even met. I've come to terms with what I did wrong and have apologized. But, my brother and sister-in-law has admitted to almost no fault and bullied me over text. Things have died down a little, thankfully. Here's my need for prayer: 1. For our extended family gathering at the end of this month to be peaceful. 2. For me to cope with the lies being spread about me. 3. The ability to handle this with wisdom.

Drama will always happen in this world. We can't stop it. I just hate when it becomes family drama.

EmilyH54

View Profile
If you could be a Character in The Lord of the Rings ...
Posted : 16 May, 2018 08:27 PM

I really like Legolas and the idea of being an elf. But, I'd have to say I relate most to Hobbits. I do like a good adventure, but, I also like to eat, relax with friends, and live a simple life connected to nature. #ButWhatAboutSecondBreakfast #PippinsMySpiritAnimal

EmilyH54

View Profile
Royal Engagement
Posted : 16 May, 2018 07:53 PM

I'm super excited he's found someone. I'm kind of younger than him so I wasn't super focused on his rough, rebelious years. But, I know he did have a difficult time growing up. I'm glad he found work to pour himself into and found Meghan who's also into the same charity work as him.

EmilyH54

View Profile
Being Pursued
Posted : 15 May, 2018 10:19 PM

Being pursued to me is when a man asks questions and observes in order to best understand the woman he wants to be with. He is intentional with his time and actions towards her. After getting to know her, it's always smart to let the woman know your intentions for a deeper relationship - letting her know in a way that allows her time to think about a relationship with you. Being patient as well will let the woman know you're serious and are ready for a committed relationship. Pursuit is a long process that happens best with small moments.