Author Thread
Annabel_Lee

View Profile
If you wink at someone, and they lview your profile and don't wink or respond...
Posted : 2 Dec, 2012 07:24 PM

(cat walked across keyboard!) God-loving woman, with a lot to offer and an excellent background, including Military service. I don't understand people...

Annabel_Lee

View Profile
If you wink at someone, and they lview your profile and don't wink or respond...
Posted : 2 Dec, 2012 07:22 PM

I think favourites means they find you very interesting and it makes it easier to find your profile quickly. Wink is a flirtation, and in my opinion an invitation to message if interested. I would like to know what it is that makes people look and not message back, and the only thing I can come to the conclusion of is either not feeling they are close enough to me distance-wise, or that I'm a single mother, and am divorced. Is that really such a large hurdle that even a message is out of the question? I'm a loving, loyal, Go

Annabel_Lee

View Profile
Posted : 2 Dec, 2012 04:00 PM

Hahaha...kind of like how 4 people read this and no one replied. Wow. I must be anti-magnetic or something. Goodness...

Annabel_Lee

View Profile
Hello Everyone
Posted : 2 Dec, 2012 01:30 PM

Hi Jeff, great to meet you:waving:

Annabel_Lee

View Profile
Anyone from Pennsylvania?
Posted : 2 Dec, 2012 12:49 PM

I'm from south-central pa:waving:

Annabel_Lee

View Profile
Southeast Pennsylvania
Posted : 2 Dec, 2012 12:48 PM

I'm in south-central PA:waving:

Annabel_Lee

View Profile
Greetings from PA!
Posted : 2 Dec, 2012 12:42 PM

Hello Tom, great to meet you!

Annabel_Lee

View Profile
Do you think Christian people have less desire for relationships to divorced/single parents?
Posted : 2 Dec, 2012 12:31 PM

I ask because despite my sending winks to people, I don't seem to get more than profile views from those people, and other people. I seem to rarely get messages or winks back. I don't feel I'm unattractive or undesirable, so my assumption is that being divorced and a single mother is undesirable/ unappealing. Thoughts?

Annabel_Lee

View Profile
Posted : 2 Dec, 2012 12:20 PM

Does that mean they aren't interested? That's what I'm assuming, and it makes me sad.

Annabel_Lee

View Profile
Proud Veteran
Posted : 2 Dec, 2012 11:51 AM

I am a Veteran of the US Army National Guard, served for six years and am glad that I served. It offered me experiences I would not have otherwise had, and despite it not being a good life fit for me, I am happy that I made the choice to serve.

Page : 1 2