Posted : 15 Jun, 2018 12:32 PM

Good set of questions.

aajf

View Profile
Approaching ladies in person
Posted : 15 Jun, 2018 12:28 PM

I would ask for their number.

Yes, there is the fear of rejection.

Yes, I am an Artist, so my emotions run deep.

So yes, rejection is very painful.

But it's a part of a man's life. Women have their own hardships.....men are designated Leaders by God and so part of that is taking the initiative, so that sort of pain is necessary. Subsequently, the man must be the one to ask her to be his girlfriend, the man must ask her to get married. These run the risk of a painful rejection, but I'm never going to marry a woman who asks me.....

so my work is cut out for me.

aajf

View Profile
Please Don't Do This When You Post a Photo
Posted : 15 Jun, 2018 08:26 AM

Oh my Sister, "How are ya" doesn't say they didn't read a thing. I have said just "hello" to some VERY interesting Ladies (I never send a message without reading about them).....it's just an introduction....hoping they will say hello and we start a real conversation from there. Though I don't treat everyone the same...I'm human, so I vary in my approach.

aajf

View Profile
Please Don't Do This When You Post a Photo
Posted : 15 Jun, 2018 08:22 AM

Do you have the Gift of Knowledge ?....thanks for writing every single word that would seek to come from my typing fingers.....

It is how we are introduced to a woman - fact.

Nobody looks at a car that doesn't look attractive to the person and asks if the engine is good, or how many mpg it gets. When a car looks good, THEN they ask ( no disrespect meant towards the Sisters).

Love ...LOVE...the point about putting another woman in the photo....that's a real mistake.

aajf

View Profile
Show Me This in the Bible Secular Music? It Does Not Exist!!!
Posted : 24 Apr, 2018 06:27 AM

Does this mean we cannot bring people to the Gospel by inviting them on a Church-organized trip ?...since it is the Word alone that brings people to Christ ?...or we should not invite them to dinner or to lunch ?...since it is not food that convert people to Christ ?

I do see if men use these concerts to fill their pockets, that is wrong, but this depends on the wrongdoer, as we have unscrupulous Gospel Concert Promoters as well.

God only speaks in his Scripture about the Words that come from our mouths, that they must be acceptable.....He makes no distinction between words that are spoken as opposed to words that are sung. So if we speak the Gospel, we sing the Gospel...if we speak love to a lady, we sing of love (Song of Songs ?)...if we speak of delicious food, we sing of delicious food (advertisement songs)....when you have a Romantic evening with your future wife, what will you two dance to, "Nearer My God To thee" ?.......you'll be dancing to a Love Song, sung by a Love Song Singer.....Nat King Cole, Lou Rawls, Stevie Wonder.

We make sure our words are acceptable.

Brother...I appreciate your zeal, but please, remember to love...Jesus did not condemn the woman caught in adultery, He gave her a chance "Go and sin no more"....ease up on the brothers and sisters, my brother........Love

aajf

View Profile
Players even in christian dating sites... how you can deal with it and not to fall?
Posted : 21 Apr, 2018 06:30 AM

...and you know, that type of behavior, sending verses, prayers, etc., just isn't on my slate....how many verses are there in the Bible ?? Pleeeease !The only time I mention a verse is if I get a great insight into it, so I'll TALK ABOUT the verse. Otherwise, I let the person know me, and I get to know the person. Spirituality comes into it as we speak. I see Jesus as someone who lived His life naturally...every day. That's what I try to do.

aajf

View Profile
Players even in christian dating sites... how you can deal with it and not to fall?
Posted : 20 Apr, 2018 12:15 AM

95% ??......seems I've been innocent as a dove, but dumber than a cluck....thanks, Miss.

....and might I add, if a 'brother' is asking a sister to send money, that man does not have the ways of God on his heart...a man is supposed to lead, so taking money from a sister is not a leading-conscious thing to do....at all.