Author Thread
sounddoctorin

View Profile
This site is very disappointing
Posted : 4 Jul, 2017 12:39 AM

yea i guess someone decided the crummy ads weren't raking it in.... or the tons of fake profiles so they just removed everyone's emails and said 'pay us or you no see themmmmm'. year right. like i paid christian mingle once and they booted me when bullies ganged up and yelled til they complied. lol...na. realchristiansingles had a real christian running it at least....this place? uhuh

sounddoctorin

View Profile
Cdff wicked advertisements
Posted : 18 May, 2014 10:12 PM

If CHRISTIANS ran any of the larger volume Christian sites it'd be SWELL. But hey..

1) CHristian Mingle is sister company to ldsmingle. THey are equal opportunity scammers whose admins will pose I found as missionaries to try to scam funds from people...(it's documented on my website how I confirmed this within any reasonable doubt. Basically the coincidence of being contacted by someone within 2 minutes of two 8 month silences.... So trillions to 1 odds probably if it was NOT one of the admins. But hey they stole my 45 bucks kicking me off for completely ungodly reasons. They didn't follow Jesus' protocol at all. People ganged up and whined against me for posting true doctrine basically. People hate matthew 18:15. What can i say? So anyway they're thieves minimally so why wouldn't they be doing some other scam like this?)

2) The other ones last I knew asked a lot of front money. Outrageous amounts people pour into chatting. And e-harmony for instance..I've known people who tried altering their parameters to a totally different person type..and they still got the SAME RESULTS. So it's a fraud. THeir old commercials were totally fraud..claiming they were giving you something for free when in reality it was zero good to YOU til you pay THEM 45/ month it used to be!!! lol)

Anyway THIS site? If they wanted it good they'd do at least a questionnaire to make sure the people coming in are real people..not bots. This site is SATURATED now with SCAM profiles trying to phish your email. And the admins don't care. In fact the admins may be PART of the scam since it seems they don't want to really eliminate these profiles by installing some basic questionnaire to determine if the applicants even know the basic founding articles of the gospel!

So easy. But they won't do it. Because they want mass numbers..not quality.

So likewise why would you expect scam oriented people like that to care of satan is trying to use commercials to pollute people?

sounddoctorin

View Profile
Christian Radio today....
Posted : 10 Oct, 2011 01:58 AM

I'm remembering a day when it seems like there were a lot more artists per decade represented. It seems that the modern stations mostly play like the same 12 artists. Basically aside from an occasional 'new artist' they introduce every..year or whatever...it's been Third day, Sanctus, Mercy me, Toby, newsboys, and a few others for EVER! I'm pretty..sick of it. I turn it on and go 'crud...same stuff..still. Don't they ever get any new artists or at least new songs that SOUND different even instead of the same "Yeeaaahhh" with the guy trying to sound macho? haha! It's just annoying as all get out.

There used to be just ragingly diverse artists presenting message that WENT BEYOND the least common denominator praise/worship stuff. Yes it's good to praise the Lord! But it's also good to have a body that can work together IN HIM and THEN come together and rejoice and praise the lord..... I view the modern church like an Army that wants to celebrate a victory but..they've never fought a single battle together :-(

And sure the big 'battle' has been won! Praise him! But still he's called us to run a race. Fight a fight. To FIND that victory above things that would deceive us and others so that we lose it!

I here a few songs that seems to range into that 'field'. I can count them on ...two fingers or something though. lol. "If we are the body, why aren't his hands reaching.." good song! But played over and over when there are VAST numbers of awesome songs that God's spirit can minister through?

No. That's not so good is it? THere's such a thing as saturating a message and it really doesn't take *that* long. Radio is a resource and if it's really owned by Christians they'll have a conviction about how to use it to optimize the work of the kingdom.

I don't see it. Anyone else think this monotonous tactic is working for some good?

sounddoctorin

View Profile
Larry Norman fans?
Posted : 10 Oct, 2011 01:50 AM

I do a lot of Larry Covers and was able to interact a bit with Larry before his passing a few years back. I did a cover of 'I am a servant' the night he died..it's on my sounddoctorin youtube channel.

Larry was an amazing artist. Unique lyrical style and a great distinct voice. A lot of people would attack him in the early days of the internet newsgroups (rec.music.christian, which I was involved in before it was a newsgroup even...started by a guy named..Caleb Cohen I think it was)

Anyway I found my self standing up for Larry against the speculation/gossip attacks. And actually wound up helping Larry interface with some of those people and in the end a lot of them reconciled who had been at odds with Larry for decades. Praise God.

My favorites are probably "The Outlaw", "I am a servant", and a lot of his more out there ones like "nightmare number 79 " or whatever it was..hehe... and "She's a dancer" and "Reader's Digest".

sounddoctorin

View Profile
Would you....?
Posted : 29 Nov, 2010 08:20 PM

Definitely start a home fellowship like the acts church. Seek people who really are committed to loving each other and sharing all things in common. Without that there is no church period. This stuff people call 'church' today is a dead end.

Like Sam phillips sang

"I need love...not the political church"....

Right on. There are so many crazy motives that have to do with people finding security in a religious society instead of the Lord, and on the leadership side, pleasing people instead of the Lord. While controlling and manipulating them for fun and profit.

sounddoctorin

View Profile
I capitulate to the Voice of The Prophet!
Posted : 29 Nov, 2010 08:15 PM

Dead on brother. The tactic of the enemy is to get people harboring resentment etc. instead of dealing with it.

Jesus directly commands that if we remember an aught between us and a brother we go seek to reconcile BEFORE we offer gifts to GOD!!

You know what I see? I see 'churches' as they are called, full of people who have issues with other people. YET they come trying to offer praises to God.

No wonder their praises stink.

They are in direct disobedience to Jesus. That's why they have to hype up emotional experiences..and it's why they are not assembling for the purposes that God wants to call 'his assembly'.

Maturing together is a process. It's not going to happen instantly. Everyone wants something NOW. Never time to work with someone and gently build them up. That's why I've been thrown in the 'relationship trash bin' basically. I'm honest. I let people know what's on my heart. That scares them. And they basically tell me 'go to hell' by their actions. yet..they consider themselves loving.

I see a woman who treated me like dirt without even vaguely getting to know me posting as her title "ARE THERE ANY CHRISTIAN MEN LEFT"!

LOLLOLOLOL!!! And of course those 'men' have to be within a 9 year bandgap even though there is no age in CHrist...lol!

Gimme a break. So many phonies, so little time. People need to be challenged or they indeed will wind up in hell, for functionally telling other people to 'go there' through their actions.

But *real* love demands as the brother notes, that we sharpen each other. Let some sparks fly. It's ok.

-Bob

sounddoctorin

View Profile
Light speed: paradox?
Posted : 24 Nov, 2010 09:16 PM

E+M is a great class. Usually taken in Jr. or Sr. year in a Physics program.

Therein you work out the understanding of how Einstein arrived at his conclusions in detail re: special relativity and the energy equation of great fame.

You begin to see that matter is harmonically bound EM energy. While we don't directly perceive anything in a 'perfect vacuum'..... Still there is something that has the ability to affect objects AND light at some distance from any other object. There is allegedly a vacuum, light can be bent and of course electric, magnetic and gravitational fields can exist. What is a 'field'? It is a construct to 'model' something that is completely abstract to us. Something that exists in a void.

The bible says God holds all things together by his word. Could it be that his spirit is simply interacting with all this in the vastness of space?? What an awesome God we serve.

Anyway we observe that as things go towards light speed for whatever reason, they experience a different time frame work than the observer. IF matter is harmonically bound EM energy (as the mutual annihilation experiment proves, where matter and anti-matter meet and vanish giving off precisely the energy of photon that represented their mass in the energy equation) AND we observe that it has the frequency characteristic E=hf (where he is plank's constant, which is ..what 6.34x10^-34? Haven't used that one for a while. lol and f is the frequency of resonancy of this object in a harmonic relationship with whatever is 'binding' it to be matter..) then it's natural to expect that as it moves against whatever the medium *is*..that there will be some alteration in the WAY it resonates!

And this relationship in fact is displayed in what we have observed to confirm Einstein's law of special relativity in various ways.

Anyway the bottom line is, IF something were to HIT the speed of light, it would be because it *became* light. And it would never be reassembling itself again :-). No organized mass can come near the speed of light by physical means because you are utlimately fighting against the very properties that hold it together as matter int he first place...and you are fighting against it in an organized packet of material like..a piece of metal say... that is composed of zillions of atoms which are each having their wave function independently 'stretched' by this motion. ie. it will eventually change I believe the properties of any crystal lattice etc. to where it will simply come apart. Disintegrate.

That's my theory on it. But the first order approximation that has been scientifically confirmed at least, is that if you approach the speed of light mass goes towards an undefined state AT light speed. Before that it just increases and increases which would cause more and more energy to be needed for acceleration. If a propulsion system is being used though of course the mass of propellant will also increase. But of course the energy equation dictates that *only* if 100% of the energy in a mass were expended could it accelerate potentially that mass to slight speed anyway. So you can't propel *something to* light speed in other words. only the propellant can reach light speed. lol

Anyway a few physics facts and a few possible ways God could work in things beyond what physics can explain to ponder.

sounddoctorin

View Profile
Insta Rejection
Posted : 23 Nov, 2010 05:52 PM

My theory is there are phony profiles on here. People either want attention and they are overtly lying about their intentions, *or* they are phony profiles designed by the administration to make us think there are more attractive women on here. (which, given some of the lesbo ads they've allowed on here etc. it wouldn't surprise me)

One way or the other, look at the ratio of really nice looking people on here. while it's not the overt fraud of christianmingle when I was on it a few years ago (sister site ldsmingle btw, in orem, ut) where thousands of stock model photos are looking for 'god fearing men'. LOL!.... it's still not right I believe. The solution would be to have a questionnaire that checks if people at least know the fundamentals of the gospel before they are just set loose to run free in here.

eh. I just get on these things to witness to people mostly. I have so little hope there's anyone with enough depth to look past my minor physical handicap (blind in left eye) to any attributes after all the repeated rejection experiences I've had for the past 35 years or whatever... if there's somebody different, they'll let me know I'm sure and want to at least have a normal friendship in Christ.

The golden rule. Do unto others as you would have them do unto you. Ok so if you saw a person who has absolutely ZERO fellowship in Christ with people of the opposite sex, you'd understand this is a grave imbalance and you'd seek to correct that situation,right?

Uhh...no. People couldn't care less in general. Because they have a totally different agenda than the golden rule. So that's why I mostly just try to encourage people in their walks as I can because people really are that lost overall. They think they know Jesus but in reality it's usually a Jesus that they made up. They *like* the part where he died for their sins. To save them from hell. That all flies just fine. But the part that calls them to trust him with tomorrow? In practice not so much. Most people cling very tightly to their plans. They save up for tomorrow rather than trusting him. etc. etc.

sounddoctorin

View Profile
Profile review section
Posted : 20 Oct, 2010 03:00 PM

By profile review do you mean mods should be reviewing profiles? I just got an email from this lying dimbo who gives me a form letter after I confront the fact that they are blatantly lying on their profile about wanting to chat with Christian men. mama-d-ceita should be the persons' name. There is just an influx of prejudgmental people. I'm looking at 48 year old women who would not make the cut REMOTELY with me probably anyway... who won't look at anyone above 48!!! Etc.

Look..the solution is simple. You want a CHRISTIAN dating site? Ask..some elementary..questions before people get on the site to make sure that they at least KNOW what a Christian even is! lol!

It's absurd that sites don't do this. Issue a questioniere. I'll help. I'm a bible scholar. It's not that hard to ask very easy to understand rudimentary questions that will catch people who are really into a self-righteousness framework...or who deny the deity of Yeshua etc. Just basic fundamental things. Nothing debatable if you believe the bible at all. If people mess up more than a few on the questioniere use it as an opportunity to WITNESS to them. Don't turn them loose to mangle the sheep..

Does this make sense? Is anyone listening?

sounddoctorin

View Profile
Older Men or Younger Men
Posted : 23 May, 2010 08:32 PM

Since people see so little of what a person actually *is* on the internet, I think age has become the focus for too many. And because of that immature focus they probably aren't ready for a relationship at all but that's another topic.

Biblically, God created the relationship between a man and woman to be a picture of Jesus' love for the church. Jesus is obviously the stronger, the more mature etc. So I think it's really silly for older women to be looking for younger men. It seems like a real perversion of that intent to me. I think the issue is many want to find a man they feel secure will give them many years of sustenance when they are already in their 30's or 40's. It has nothing to do with establishing a relationship that will glorify God.

But anyway let's think about age. What does it do? Well God can preserve people like he has me to where we are physically still competing in sports with kids. I mean glory to him I'm a 6' white guy who can still get over the hoop on a good day :-). This is...pretty unusual for a 49 year old but then most 49 year olds don't have the physique I do. They've relegated themselves to getting a beer gut and whatever. And that often has to do with a person's personal priorities which reflect how much they care about the temple of the Holy Spirit to a great degree. But regardless God could have allowed me to have injuries that would make it impossible to keep my body in shape. But he chose (I believe to glorify his name in me forming a relationship that WILL be a picture of Christ's love for the church in the physical realm... I mean the physical picture of an impressive dude WITH YEARS OF WISDOM...and a beautiful girl being a picture of the spotless bride of Christ... hey... glory to God. That's the optimal if the people really HAVE the spirit of God in them! I mean God can work a whole different aspect through a guy in a wheelchair or whatever but I don't natively PICTURE Jesus in a wheelchair ok? :-) )

So anyway age doesn't inherently make people weak. Or unable to support a family. There is a huge range..I have a friend at 60 getting plugged into dialysis today. Other guys make it to their 90's and are still able to take care of their wife like my old friend Harry Wallace whose wife just passed on a few days ago. Harry was a fantastic ball player in his day btw. Amazing story. He played for Belfountain, OR. A tiny school in the 1938 or something and they won the state chanpionship, beating schools that had 1000's of kids or whatever! Every guy in their class played to make a team. lol!

Then we get to the spiritual dimension. People can get more immature as they get prideful! Age can actually make them more spiritually wicked and deceitful and decrepit. Or the spirit can mature them more and give them more wisdom if they humble themself before God. If they open their heart to learn even from those who are young instead of posturing themselves as some kind of superior person. (On the other hand not just wasting their time with an obvious fool...) But anyway that's what age can do. All kinds of things. So we should not be making prejudgments. But we should also be concerned for the basic picture God is trying to set up. And in general I don't think older women should be looking at younger men to be a picture that God wants to establish.

Page : 1 2