Author Thread
MeZiMMaH

View Profile
Hypocrite Christians
Posted : 25 Aug, 2018 01:51 PM

cant take the PINE NEEDLE out of anothers eye when we got a PINE TREE in our own eye

MeZiMMaH

View Profile
Hypocrite Christians
Posted : 25 Aug, 2018 01:43 PM

but who am I? do as you are led

MeZiMMaH

View Profile
Hypocrite Christians
Posted : 25 Aug, 2018 01:41 PM

u wont get very far outside of a KJV without a lot of tedious work and bs. people say they don't understand this, those, thou, or thy. get a dictionary!!!!�. or loose yourself with the rest of em

MeZiMMaH

View Profile
Hypocrite Christians
Posted : 25 Aug, 2018 01:27 PM

the ESV bible has a lot of mistranslations, vain jainglang, and swerve. since I do not have a ESV translation of the bible on hand, for I burned them all(yeah, we burn the falsified misinterpretations of mislead men in bonfires at my crib/house/place/spot) all I got is KJV. wasn't somebody talkin about Hebrew and greek scholor? well then of course you learn a lot about perverted bibles in the fire. get you a strongs , youngs, and they have a debrii of online apps nowadays that can give you the original Hebrew and greek definitions. truthfully, I would go with strong young and webster1828 first. also the online bible app is actually excellent. try to tell somebody that on here or online. everybody thinks there weak bible app is the best. anyway. do what u do. strongs, vines, webster1828, who else? I use original books from the library that the LORD has provided me. internet provisions are of the fouler sort. anyway, strongs vines and web1828 are all free on the app store. if you want to understand Hebrew and greek, by the mercy and goodness of GOD we are not obligated to listen and learn from the words of educated men any longer. get those 3 dictionaries and study for yourself. the ESV is a perverted translation. KJV is not perfect.... but all the lexicons and dictionaries use it. like my brother dank said, "the older the better". get away from all this modern day mans tales of ginosko and lies. get you a real bible. and study to show thyself approved.

MeZiMMaH

View Profile
Hypocrite Christians
Posted : 25 Aug, 2018 10:30 AM

that's right 1jon. we are all hypocrites. "and if any man think that he knoweth anything, he knoweth nothing yet as he ought to know."(I cor8:2) and by the way, I am a sovereign grace landmark missionary Baptist. I believe in chain link succession all the way back to the first Baptist church CHRIST founded at Jerusalem. LIKE BEGETS LIKE. I stand in defiance of all these fake called out ekklesias. its a called out called out. and CHRIST said, I "build MY CHURCH; and the gates of hell SHALL NOT prevail against it." (mt16:18). and if you cant trace the roots of "your ekklesia" all the way back to the only first Baptist church that CHRIST established at Jerusalem. then I care little about your words, as one would argue, and debate, with such a one as plato, the philosopher, about the TRUTH of GOD concerning HIS TRUE CHURCHES AND BRIDE.

MeZiMMaH

View Profile
Could i be a false christian?
Posted : 25 Aug, 2018 09:52 AM

amen, my brother. I do got foxes book of martyrs in my library. that is a very hard book to read if you are not accustomed to reading books. ha. I am amazed how the LORD dealt with, and still to this day(the LORD changeth not) but how HE dealt with bloody mary and her clique of goons. we should always acknowledge our GOD with fear and trembling. the LORD..... MIGHTY TO DELIVER, PHYSICALLY and SPIRITUALLY. to the uttermost. amen

MeZiMMaH

View Profile
Posted : 6 Aug, 2018 12:02 AM

to those that might read this post and know exactly what im talking about.

"joseph, who was sold sold for a servant: whose feet they hurt with fetters: he was laid in iron: until the time that his word came: the word of the LORD tried(refine, purge away) him.

MeZiMMaH

View Profile
Posted : 5 Aug, 2018 05:02 AM

could i be a false Christian?

EXamine yourself.

MeZiMMaH

View Profile
Posted : 5 Aug, 2018 04:39 AM

i must stop for now. today is sunday. LW i will be alert and focused in the LORDS church on this day. there is much more deeper stuff for me to speak about, but for now, i feel your question has been addressed. i need revieal. whoever said to stay in your bible and pray with out ceaseing spoke exactly what we all need to do. if we cease in these things, we whiter as the tender grass, and everthing else in our life will fade away never come back everything has gone away.

MeZiMMaH

View Profile
Posted : 5 Aug, 2018 04:23 AM

ok. LORD JESUS please help us guide us and please direct us unto THY glory. CHRIST NAME AMEN. LORD PLEASE MAKE IT THAT NOTHIN CONCERNING THIS AND THEE IS EVER SAID FAKE> CHRIST JESUS be THOU magnified. amen. so LORDWILLING lets get back to the story. true GOD GIVEN REPENTANCE. it wasn't even nessicerrly crying out for forgiveness against a certain thing. it was crying out for mercy in the everlasting loving arms of the only ONE ETERNAL TRUE GOD. my eyes flows like rivers of waters as i pray unto my GOD, not like this evil wicked world would this, my eyes bleed blood because my GOD hears my tears. amen. what a wonderful amazing thing. my brother zelos in the LORD , he confesses that he cant remember the exact place or time when the LORD saved him, or when the LORD gave him true repentance. and the LORD lets me know by stuff like that, because i know my brother is a child of the KING, but for whatever reasons, he cannot remember who what where why when and how, nah i speak as a fool, but he cant remember when he was first given TRUE REPENTANCE. so according to that let us skip some stuff and i reliaze, not everybody can pinpoint there rebirth. but don't get it twisted because the regeneration of a lost soul by the appp;ication of the BLOOD of CHRIST, is for lack of a better word. a life changing unearthly experience. those words just don't seem to cut it. man i wish i had the coldest word, to praise CHRIST JESUS, and let the planet panic as the moon turns in our reality into BLOOD drippin in revalation.. ok so..... let me skip some years. i got shipped into a group house in 2004, but i told the owners i wanted to go back to the asylum. they had never had any other stupid mental patient demand that he wanted to go back to the zip code of insanity. truthfully tho i only wanted to go back because i had my routine set, and i knew the game over there. any way. he LORD miraculously took me out of the group home club house, and brought me back to my home. but things where so much diferent now. peoples, homies, cousins, crews., i joyfully severed myself from all of that. people thought i was crazy, but i didn't even fthink about it, my number one focus was CHRIST ONLY, and lookin back at how the LORD had me back then, i was a brand new creature, but the LORD had me amplified. this is for my sister that started this post. the LORD had me amplified, and nobody new what was my problem. everybody just new that my ugly face was buried in the bible. i had never been to church, i didn't know about hymn songs. in the dead zone the LORD had addicted my ugly face into my dead pawpaws bible. it had 30 years of his notes, and i used the old bible that my grandparents bought me, that was unused until 2003. the LORD addicted me into HIS HOLY WORD. i never had nobody teach me what the bible meant. i learned alone, as it gets lonely on the mountain with GOD. but aint no preacher ever told me what to believe. the LORD addicted me into HIS word. and truthfully my first time thru the bible i knew nothin about messianic prophecy, and most of the time i applied the messianic unto my own person. but i didn't know. but the second time thru the bible, the LORD opened it up in ways that i was completely blind to the first time i went thru. GODs WORD is amazing. so anyway, i never had no preacher telling me what to believe. the gave me my dead paw paws bible, 30 years of notes. and i took my unused bible, and copied all my paw paws notes down. praise the LORD. that is how the LORD gave me grace to learn to study HIS MOST PRECIOUS HOLY WORD. so after i was delivered from the group home by the grace of GOD, i was a brand new creature. i hate myself my wickedness, because i dint know and i took everything for granted. im so amazed how when the LORD had first saved me, my mind was only on CHRIST JESUS continually in so much that i cant even comprehend it now when i look back into that supernatural reality. i was so weak but the LORD was my strength. i defend my girlfriend against a dude bigger than goliath, i was different, separated, the captivater of crowds. i have know idea how i did that stuff. truthfully i didn't do nothing. the LORD magnified HIMSELF. i had no fear for nothing. bible verses and bible curses flowed continually out of my devilish mouth. i was one that's never been before, but it wasn't me it was all the LORD. to walk in the leadership of the HOLY SPIRIT. now. my dear sister. this is where i shed tears over the fact that it is not still like that. what happened. i failed miserably, and wickedly, in so many different ways. my strength and power didn't instantly diminish, but slowly over time, i became weaker and unable to stand fast in the face of the enemies. i so wickedly rebelled and sinned against my GOD, the ONE WHO brought me back from the other side of time and things that i don't feel the need to mention according to what we are discussion. slowly over time my power, the supernatural unearthly power, began to fade. the LORD aint cast me out forever but the LORD hath chastened me sore. when GODS word tells us to flee fornication, LORD please help us to obey,even in the face of all adversity. i was a fool. i thought that since the LORD had saved me, all the amazing gifts and blessings, i thought that they would always be there no matter what. LORD GOD please make use that we never take you for granted, or trifle with THY blessings when we did nothing to deserve them. i wickedly failed my GOD and rebelled and as im learning it wasn't just about fornication. i took my GOD for granted, i was ignorant, i thought these things would always be. i cant remember, and the pay and spray car wash, i never went to no church but by the grace of GOD the LORD made me somehow know like just the chourus of a hymn song. and during the midnight hours while they washin the car, im standinding outside in the parking lot, sings the one chourus part that knew at the top of my lungs, singing hymn songs yelling at the moon. and back then i was so much on fire by the grace of GOD. i didn't even realizie that other people would watch me and wonder as im yelling out hymns. but o LORD please forgive me, i have failed my GOD so wickedly, HE ;hath took away my strength, i be so weak, i have no strength., it is my fault. my dear sister, i have lost my power, i cry and beg my GOD to restore me, but still unto this day,i remain weak, and all my strength strate withers away. i have wickedly rebelled against my GOD. and it aint just fornication. i cry to be restored as it was before. i took my GOD for granted and now i have become as a normal man. i hate this state im in. praise the LORD because of HIS MIGHTY HAND. HE aint never left me like HE promised, and HES so personally involed my little mind lacks understanding. amen. anyway. LORDWILLING now lets talk. you spoke of the zeal and boldness that u said you lack.i cry to my GOD to please bring it back. but HE hasn't. i know its my punishment. "my son; despise not thou the chastening of the LORD, nor faint when thou art rebuked of HIM: for whom the LORD loveth HE chasteneth, and scourgeth every son whom HE recieveth.(heb12:5,6). my LORD has never left me, i cry to my GOD in the embrace of HIS arms. i cry to be restored again. i cry in HIS arms but this is my punishment. i hope LORDWILLING the LORD blesses me to be restored one hundredfold more than before...i hate how i have become so weak. i hate myself, i hate my flesh. ima stop typing for now. at least to my understanding, tha is why i have been punished. i hope LW it don't stay like this forever. may the LORD give us great grace to never take HIM for granted. nowadays my strength is so feeble, my weakness is a sin, and ive fallen so short, LORDWILLING i will never ever do what i did again. unles u taste it you wont never know. all the power the LORD bestows when HE regenerates a lost soul. LW the LORD restores me. i cannot do a good job, in the weakness of my present state. praise GOD that HE will never cast HIS PEOPLE out. my GOD has never left me. i miss unto insanity the exceeding joy of HIS PRESENSE. LORD WILLIMG i want it all back a hundred fold if LW, to the GLORY OF CHRIST. amen

Page : 1 2