Author Thread
MeZiMMaH

View Profile
Could i be a false christian?
Posted : 5 Aug, 2018 02:26 AM

this is a very deep personal topic and situation concerning my life as a child of GOD as well. first off , david, good answers, i perceive from what u stated that you have a true understanding of the TRUTH of the LORDS salvation. "by grace are ye saved through faith; and that not of yourselves: it is the gift of GOD: not of works, lest any man should boast."(eph2:8,9)

i have a lot of trouble when i look and try to understand how the LORD saved me. my salvation by the grace and mercy of GOD ALONE is still very difficult for me to understand. some people cant pinpoint the exact date, time and moment went the LORD stepped in and saved them. i respect the testomoiny of such dear brethren to the fullest. because such is a wonderful joy. donnot misunderstand my words, as i was transported and instatutionalised, as the LORD in HIS infinite mercy, pulled me out of and delievered me from what at that time i called the dead zone. i learned the very hard way by GODS grace i got a crash course in familiar spirits and the other world that don't exist to mortal eyes. anyway that is not important to this topic. i appoligise my dear sister, but i do not remember your name. first before anything, let us examine ourselves. to really kknow if we have truly been saved by the grace and mercy of GOD, or to know if we have just been deceived, by another, or maybe we have been deceived by our own selves. now this is real. first let us know if we are even saved by the grace of GOD in the first place. "EXAMINE YOURSELVES, whether ye be in the faith: PROVE your own selves. KNOW ye not your own selves, how that JESUS CHRIST is in you, except ye be reprobates?"(ii cor13:5)

all of us. LET US EXAMINE OURSELVES!!! LORD GOD PLEASE HELP US. let us look dep inside the core of our souls. cancel out everything and search the depths of your innermost being. does the SPIRIT OF GOD witness against your own wicked sinful spirit, do you possess a regenerated, supernatural living connection with GOD. does GODS SPIRIT dwell inside of all that. is the HOLY SPIRIT OF GOD in there. sorry it is hard to talk about spiritual things. as it is written in the verse, can you tell or not, "....that JESUS CHRIST is in you....", is GOD really in there. or are you just fooling yourself. EXAMINE YOURSELVES. may the LORD help us to know for real. CHRIST NAME. amen. is my salvation based on something that i did, or is my salvation based entirely on what CHRIST JESUS hath done at Calvary. earlier i said how i respect those that can tell me the excat date time month year on the calender, when the LORD stepped into their wicked life and regenerated their lost soul. some people say that is a lie if people try to say the exact time when GOD saved them. the only thing that i can speak against them is paul on the road to damascux. since i have been on this "so called Christian" website, i have learned many things. anyway, lets keep it simple. i began to ask these so called Christian, about the first time when the LORD gave them true GOD given repentance. no one yet has been able to answer me. i do not know the date or time that the LORD saved my worthless soul. but i do remember where i was and where i was at when the LORD gave me true GOD given repentance and GODLY sorrow. i never choose GOD. i was a black magicvk, hoodoo, dopeseller, evil wicked stupid dumb foolish ignorant street hood. the stupidest wickedest most worthless fool ever to exist. i never cared about GOD. i knew there was GOD, as i prayed to the devil. but one day while i was worshippin the devil on the road to Damascus. the LORD stepped in. it wasn't pretty. praise GOD. HE stepped in, and HE slapped me down hard. everything i was got instantly shattered into a billion pieces. i was shattered and slapped deep into a horrible pit. when the LORD stepped in HE shattered every hope dream, thought, HE shattered the entire completion of what i was. and after the GOD HAND smack down it did not get better. the LORD did terrible things to me that are hard to explain. the LORD terroixed my soul in terrible anguish and torment. i dint know about repent to the LORD and be saved. but that is because true repentance from GOD had not yet been given. but anyway. back to what i wanted to talk about. i do remember where i was when the LORD gave me that true GOD given effectual repentance from heaven. real repentance. the LORD had brought me into the prison ward of the state mental institution, and HE had made me willing, because the parts of my story that i will not speak yet , anyway, the LORD had brought me to the state mental instution for my own safety, and HE made me willinly desire to go there. so that's where i wanted to be. the LORD took care of me. after nighttime showers it was my greatest joy to go sneak into my room inside the dark and for the first time ever get to cry out of my heart completely eveloped by the arms of GOD. true repentance. real GOD. not the GOD in everybodys mind that religions talk about. but i got to cry to the real LORD GOD. HE was there. HIS PERSON. its really HIM. oh how the tears would straight flow like a river. real repetantace. and not even neccessisarily crying about one specific thing. but just being able to cry in the arms of the only ONE true GOD. every night after showers that was my joy to go sneak into the darkness of my unlocked room, and cry in the arms of GOD. GOD given repentance is from GOD and not of works lest any man boast. i remember exactly where i was when the LORD gave me true repentance. Just to cry in the arms of the true GOD was the most realest thing that i had ever know. that was my greatest joy until eventually the guards kicked me out of my room. but i remember GOD GIVEN REPETANCE. just to be able to cry in the arms of the TRUE GOD was the greatest joy i had ever experienced. praise GOD. such things are so amazing. that it is hard to even speak. i remember vividly, crying for the first time, in the arms of the TRUE GOD. GODLY SORROW AND GODLY REPETANCE. when i ask these Christians on this website about when the LORD first gave them repentance. none can answer me back. this is getting long. so i was in the state mental asylum when the LORD first gave me true repentance. i am gonna take a breack for a minute because this is getting long. may the LORD help us to learn. i know your topic question my dear sister, i am trying to get there LORDWILLIN as the LORD guides. i never chose GOD. the LORD stepped into my life and shattered everything and terrorized me in ways i cannot express in words, but when the LORD gave me TRUE REPENTANCE, what a wonderful thing, that GOD would love me. let me take a break. remember. let us first examine ourselves. amen

MeZiMMaH

View Profile
movie
Posted : 4 Aug, 2018 09:42 PM

truthfully keith, it matters little to me what u or any other of these so called Christians watch. i am not your dictator, nor with all my problems do i care or even have the time to waste in such meaningless things. if its your delight to indulge yourself in the lies and fakery of mankinds hypocrisy and the depravity of his vain jangling, then be my guest. "who hath made me a ruler over you". if you take pleasure in a falsified perversion of the TRUTH of GODs WORD, then why would i waste my time in a meaningless argument. who am i to tell you what u can and cant watch. truthfully i care much to little, nor do i have the energy to care about such foolish things like that at all. tooeachhisown. you know where i stand. "but if any man seem to be contentious(fond of strife, disputations), we have no such custom, neither the churches of GOD."(i cor11:16). truthfully it aint my business or my concern how you live your life in whatsoever desires of the lusts that you covet, or be about. no offense, for i aint no better than you, by the grace of GOD only i am what i am. if your favorite movie is russel crows perversion of the scriptural account of noah. have at it. but know as i stand LORDWILLIN forever "....i hate every false way."(psm119;104). but i am not your GOD. every man seeketh after the desires of his heart. i am no better than you. but i delight not in the perversion of the TRUTH. only the LORD has kept me. im only standing because the LORD has held me up. i hate every false way. but in your case too each his own. you are free to run after whatsoever thy heart lusteth after. whether it be the TRUTH or whether it be perversion, for who hath made me a ruler over thee. i stand in opposition beneath the lowering sky, cloaked in my disguise, but the LORD controls the heart of man. its not my business to be your dictator, i don't have the energy, nor do such weak and empty worthless things interest me. only the LORD has kept me standing. and it aint been thru lies. but who am i to be your judge. as at least my witness is that you know where i stand, whether you hear me or not, all that rests only in GODS HANDs. i don't care what u do or believe, because after they have heard the TRUTH,. "....if any man be ignorant, let him be ignorant."(i cor14:38). i still remain and forever be the stupidest of fools. why would i concern myself with whatever you lust and run after and delight your soul in. i got way to many problems with my own self to have time to dictate the life of another. no where in GODs WORD does it tell me to make you believe anything. that's GODS business. not mine. i expect to be hated. this world is not my friend. as you know the oppossion i embrace i hold it down with my stance, i remain a madman to this day, and by the grace of GOD nothin ever said fake,, (if i make a mistake please correct me with scripture my brethren and sisters)even in opposition, whatever you believe is not even any of my business. amen. i try not to mislead but teach. plus i am the walkin ridicule. who hath made me a judge over you. i got respect. because i know that i aint no better than you. but hallelujah CHRIST JESUS, only my GOD that has distinguished between me and thee, and truthfully only HE hath separated and divided any difference between the 2 of us. i am a fool. if i boast of myself i fall to pieces and become devoured by the demons that encompass the path i walk inside my darkened madness. i don't know nothing. as it is written in pau,l i am the least of all saints. but as its written with GOD, i fall as a sinner way worse than paul. praise CHRIST JESUS. i am not commanded to have rule over you. "the heart is deceitful above all things and desperately wicked...."(jer17:9) i am not your guide or guardian. i stand in opposion as it is written, but i am not responsible to mold your comprehension. amen. keith you are at liberty to believe whatever you want. the Christians on this website and the world will always say im wrong. but you aint gonna correct me unless you correct me with the TRUTH of GODs WORD, with the TRUTH of the scripture. may the LORD give us grace and make us always ready to receive correction and instruction from the unadulterated TRUTH of GODs WORD and help us and make us that we never stiffen our necks or harden our hearts against the TRUTH of GODS WORD. even if it hurts our feelings. CHRIST NAME. amen no offence keith. i just said the first name. but yall can watch whatever yall wanna watch. i am a deranged heavily medicated stupid schizophrenic fool. who am i amongst a world of billions to desire to rule amonst you, when my own heart is so full of my own deceitful wickedness and rebellion against my GOD.. selah

yall can watch whatever yall want. don't try to mock me like a fool while the deciefulness of my heart cares little what u do... the only love i got left is coming down from above. my heart is too cold to care. "and because iniquity shall abound, the love of many shall wax cold."(mt24:12)

MeZiMMaH

View Profile
What does the Bible mean by an Evil Heart?
Posted : 29 May, 2018 10:24 PM

"the heart is deceitful above all things, and desperately wicked: who can know it?" (jer17:9)

MeZiMMaH

View Profile
movie
Posted : 3 May, 2018 06:09 AM

that's right grace not works. folks need to open up there bible and look and study GODS WORD for themselves. there has never been any kind of movie about the bible that I have come across that didn't end up being in error and blasphemy. folks need to be in there bibles and not upin weak Hollywood picture shows of a watered down version of the TRUTH of GODS WORD. amen.

MeZiMMaH

View Profile
i fell god speek to my heart yet i still sin
Posted : 3 May, 2018 02:10 AM

Because the lost know not.

�in whom the god of this world(the devil) hath blinded the minds of them which believe not, lest the light of the glorious gospel of CHRIST, WHO is the IMAGE of GOD, should shine unto them.� (ii cor4:4).

IMAGE-- (ei-kon�; a copy, to resemble, a likeness, profile, resemblance, representation)

The greek word for image is eikon. Which is the same as the English word icon. CHRIST JESUS is the ICON of GOD. it is as the same thing as unto the icons on your computer or your smart tablets. The icon and the program are the same. They speak the same. The icon is the visible face of the program. CHRIST JESUS is the visible FACE of the only wise GOD, and HE is GOD. selah.

�the IMAGE of GOD, �i.e., essentially and absolutely the perfect expression and representation of the ARCHETYPE, GOD the FATHER�.CHRIST is the visible representation and manifestation of GOD to created beings.�� (w.e. vine). I don�t always agree with everything bro vine says, but praise GOD, because vine is right on point here.

CHRIST told Philip: ��.he that hath seen ME hath seen the FATHER.� (jn14:9). If anyone, or anything tells you otherwise, you need to flee from them. (jn14:6-11; col 1:14-18; and etc.). the icon of an app on your smart phone is the same likeness and representation of the program it represents. CHRIST said: �I and MY FATHER are ONE.� (jn10:30). Everybody knows that THE MESSIAH IS GOD incarnate in the flesh. And they all knew what CHRIST was saying at the time when HE said that. It wasn�t no great big mystery, because, �then the jews took up stones again to stone HIM.� (jn10:30). �but ye believe not, because ye are not of MY SHEEP, as I said unto you.� (jn10:26).

�in whom the god of this world hath blinded the minds of them which believe not, lest the light of the glorious gospel of CHRIST, WHO is the IMAGE(EI-KON�) of GOD, should shine unto them.� (ii cor4:4).

Those that are lost can see physically, but they cannot see spiritually. The TRUTH of the GOSPEL,(the good news of the grace and mercy of GOD in HIS BELOVED SON JESUS CHRIST [act 20:24; eph2:8,9]) is kept hidden from them. �but if our gospel be hid, it is hid(covered up) to them that are lost�.�(ii cor4:3). Because, ��.even unto this day, when moses is read, the vail(a covering) is upon their heart.�(ii cor3:15).

The devil is called in ezekiel 28:14, ��.the anointed cherub that covereth�.�

All are born lost, and will remain lost, and will die lost, unless GOD, in HIS unsearchable mercy, and grace, and love, PERSONALLY intervenes and removes the vail. They might read(but they misinterpret) the bible, they go to church, and they might be hyper ultra-religious, but they will still die deceived, unless GOD PERSONALLY removes the vail HIMSELF. CHRIST JESUS be magnified. Amen and amen.

Lost, depraved, wicked, sinful mankind has no choice in this matter. �so then it is not of him that willeth, nor of him that runneth, BUT OF GOD THAT SHEWETH MERCY.�(rom9:16). Man�s choice is to make up another way. He is a slave and cannot see, nor does he want to. He cant see, and he deliberately refuses to. Man loves religion. But religion is not GOD. �there is none that understandeth, there is none that seeketh after GOD.� (rom3:11). Religion is vain. The true salvation of GOD is, ��.not of yourselves: IT IS THE GIFT OF GOD: not of works(any act or deed), lest any man should boast.�(eph2:8,9). The lost religious Christian world always tells you to just accept CHRIST into your heart. But that is a most blasphemous lie, and a great deception to many. Because, ��.a man can receive(to take, accept, to get hold of) nothing, except it be given him from heaven.�(jn3:27).

CHRIST says, �no man can come to ME, except it were given him of MY FATHER.�(jn6:65)

�what shall we say then? Is there unrighteousness with GOD? GOD forbid(negatory).�(rom9:14).

�for(because) all have sinned, and come short of the glory of GOD.�(rom3:23).

As for the voices and spirits that speak to you, They are all liars. I don�t know why you can hear them. They are deadly. But they are always liars. The angels that say they are of god, and everything else, even the terrible voices that speak so vividly and mightly from out of the thunderings of the cloud. And it is serious, It is serious. They can kill you, if GOD allows them to. The voices in my head, and the voices out my head. They are all liars. I don�t know how to explain it to you, so I speak as a fool. They are not GOD. they are all liars. Test the spirits. (1jn4:1-4) �to the law and to the testimony: if they speak not according to this WORD, it is because there is no LIGHT in them.�(isa8:20). The LORD is your only hope with all that. By the grace of GOD I learned really quick that, �its better to trust in the LORD than to put confidence in man.�(psm118:8). If I was you I would be really careful who i talked to about any of that. But PRAISE GOD, because, GOD does not change. PRAISE GOD. �but though we, or an angel from heaven, preach any other gospel unto you than that which we have preached unto you, let him be accursed( that word in the greek is anathema, and that word means everything from let it be damned, to let it be excommunicated with curses).� And the next verse speaks the same thing, �as we said before, so say I now again, if any(that word man is not in the original) if anything preach any other gospel unto you�.�(gal1:8,9) let it be damned. And it will not just leave and go away because you say let it be damned. I only speak this to whoever all this may concern. I speak as a fool. Don�t even listen to your dog. What? Is it too big a thing to believe? (num22:28) Ha. Yeah right. And I speak as a fool. I love to see the planet panick. Lost people cannot test the spirits because they have not the SPIRIT OF GOD, to wield the SWORD OF THE SPIRIT correctly. I aint no better, by the grace of GOD only I am what I am. A sinner with salvation in the precious shed BLOOD of the PASSOVER LAMB OF GOD. JEHOVAH JESUS is MY GOD. amen��� iiiiiiiiii hhhhhhaaaaaaaavvvvvvvvveeeeeeee ddddddddwwwwwweeeeeeeeellllltttttttt tttttoooooooooooo llllloooooooonnnnnnngggggggg ooooooonnnnnnnn tttttttthhhhhhiiiiiiiissssssssss sssssssuuuubbbbjjjjeeeeeeeccccccctttttttt nnnnnnnooooooowwwwwwwww mmmmmmmyyyyyyyyy sssssshhhhhhhhyt is possessed. Praise GOD it stopped. Ha. Ima leave all that, for whatever reason. How many yall think all that was just me being fake. Ha. You can like me or not. Such trivial things mean little to me. They poison the minds of the simple and blind.

�for if he that cometh preacheth another jesus, whom we have not preached, or if ye receive another spirit, which ye have not received, or another gospel, which ye have not accepted(received), ye might well bear with him.�(ii cor 11:4).

What that man up above me posted on this forum, that only on here was real, and true. Shut up your ears to this world and to all its lying preachers and deceivers. Bury yourself deep upin GODs HOLY AND MOST PRECIOUS WORD. This website is reprobate. Only a few are really true. Voices and spirits are liars too. GODS WORD IS TRUE, everything else is a liar. Even angels from heaven. ��.yea, let GOD be true, but every man a liar�.�(rom3:4).

I wrote this for whom ever it may concern. Homeboy that started this post was from 2016. And in all things I speak as a stupid dumb wicked ignorant stupid dumb wicked fool. Amen.

May GOD bless, as it is good in HIS SIGHT, unto the everlasting glory of CHRIST. Amen. Marana tha.

Get in your bible. Get a kjv bible. A strongs concordance. And a websters dictionary. Webster 1828 is the one you really want. You can probably get strongs and webster1828 on the app store for free.

Page : 1 2