Author Thread
SOS4EMAILFRIEND

View Profile
What's the harm in dating a non-believer?
Posted : 11 Sep, 2015 10:38 AM

I have never heard any more nonsense than associating the devil with non-believers!

:ROFL::ROFL::ROFL::ROFL:

SOS4EMAILFRIEND

View Profile
Truth about this site is...
Posted : 5 Oct, 2012 04:53 AM

Oeps.... a very unfortunate and totally unintended abreviation of your avatar/username zer01972. I did not at all mean how it might sound/read. I apologise for that, I should have been more careful.

SOS4EMAILFRIEND

View Profile
Posted : 5 Oct, 2012 03:52 AM

Well ZERO, thank you for sharing your eh.... 'insights' and be blessed on your path.

:zzzz:

SOS4EMAILFRIEND

View Profile
should baby boys be circumsized?
Posted : 5 Oct, 2012 03:33 AM

Here is where Jesus says it.........

@Truth be Known

I asked where Jesus says circumcision should not be done anymore.

You reply stating that Jesus says it in 1 Cor. 7

:laugh:

I did not know that Jesus wrote this letter.....

Anyway, I think we are getting on the same page with this quote indeed.

I Cor. 7

17 But as God hath distributed to every man, as the Lord hath called every one, so let him walk. And so ordain I in all churches.

18 Is any man called being circumcised? let him not become uncircumcised. Is any called in uncircumcision? let him not be circumcised.

19 Circumcision is nothing, and uncircumcision is nothing, but the keeping of the commandments of God.

20 Let every man abide in the same calling wherein he was called

These verses accurately describe how meaningful and yet at the same time how unmeaningful circumcision is. Thank you for sharing and I enjoyed our brief but interesting interaction.

:waving::waving::waving:

SOS4EMAILFRIEND

View Profile
Posted : 4 Oct, 2012 03:43 PM

Where do I say that you need to be circumsized in order to be saved?

This whole spitting up of the passage in Acts is fully irrelevant to the issue at hand.

The OP mentions that given the progress in today�s life, it is no more necessary that baby boys be circumsized.

That simply means that people dare think that because of today�s progress in the world the Commandments of God do no longer apply.

and again, where does Jesus say, that baby boys should no longer be circumsized?

I am extremely reluctant in canceling God�s Commandments because I see Jesus do it nowhere.

over and out

SOS4EMAILFRIEND

View Profile
Posted : 4 Oct, 2012 01:52 PM

It takes time and patience to become acquainted on this site.

As I see it, there are various ways to get in touch with people.

First there is the hunting and chasing. You can view, wink, private and instant message your way to finding lady- perfectly- right-for me

Then there is the chat forum. I found this a wonderful way of getting to know some people of the board. There are heavy forums and fun forums, allowing you to get deeper into topics and just spam away.

And then there is the live chat. Amazingly, only the box for youngsters and 40+ is always loaded and yes, it is then somewhat difficult to cut in, although I must admit as soon as you log into those boxes, you are welcomed and invited to participate. Perhaps you need some panache to cut in, just barge in with something interesting and you will get response.

Also the live chat boxes for prayer, bible study and advise are mostly empty. Perhaps you have the gift to breathe in some life over there.

And then there is this complex about people being after a green card. I am foreign myself and I, nor any of my foreign friends on this site, are after a greencard.

I have said it before, and will do so again. The situation in the U.S.A. is far from desireable. Apart from its perceived decadency brought about by Vegas and Hollywood, there is also the declining economic situation, the high rate of unemployment and the sensation that americans are the number one target for terroristic acts, beating even the Isrealians. No, if a foreign woman shows interest in you, you can believe that in general it is because of you and not because you can supply a greencard.

I am not saying that this site is wonderful and without things to be improved but scammers, greencard chasers, unattentive chatters and busy attractive women you will find on all dating sites.

I am not saying you should stay on this site but the picture that you are drawing about CDFF is not a fair one.

:waving:

SOS4EMAILFRIEND

View Profile
Posted : 4 Oct, 2012 01:14 PM

I am always surprised how creative people are in thinking of ways to escape from God�s Commandments.

The fun part is, they profile themselves as better than Good, smarter than Wise and fuller than Truth.

Read Exodus 4, particulary the verses 24-26 and then try to hold up your philosophy of pain and higiene.

Also Luke 2:21 clearly states that Jesus Himself was circumsized.

Why would God send an angelic messenger to tell Maria that she would have a child and His name would be Jesus, and then kind of forgot to tell her that He should NOT be circumsized?

Come now!

:zzzz::zzzz::zzzz:

SOS4EMAILFRIEND

View Profile
desire to have a baby without marriage
Posted : 4 Oct, 2012 11:30 AM

For the record.

It is Abram. Only in Genesis 17 Abram will be given a new name (actually a new letter): AbraH(a)m.

Detail important and significant enough to rectify my post.

:waving:

SOS4EMAILFRIEND

View Profile
desire to have a baby without marriage
Posted : 4 Oct, 2012 11:19 AM

I just looked at your profile and it says that you are looking for a marriage partner.

Also your tastes, pursuits and pictures as showed in your profile do not match the title of your thread at all (the desire to have a baby without marriage)

Why are you so desperate to fill in all the holes in your happiness by yourself?

In the bible there is the story of Abraham and Sarai, who are both in their own particular ways convinced, that it is time for them to take action as to finally having a child. (Sarah offers him her slave Hagar and Abraham finishes the job so to speak)

Although this story does not seem to reflect your situation, it indeed has many similarities to your desires, fears and attitudes.

For instance:

1. They too are afraid to be left out

2. They too feel that other people should be brought in to serve their happiness without giving these 'third parties' the joy and fulfillment of being a parent and raising a child.

The slave Hagar will be brought in to give birth to a child but she will be left out as a mother: it will be Abraham�s son. With you it will be no different, just the opposite. It will be your child and the father will be denied fathership and husbandship.

There are many other similarities but I think you will find them easily for yourself.

I suggest you study this bible part, perhaps together with your pastor or a mature christian in your inner circle. You will then come to understand the dangers and caused pain of the decision you are about to make.

You will find this full story in Genesis 15, 16, 17 and 18.

Good luck and be blessed on your path.

:waving::waving::waving:

SOS4EMAILFRIEND

View Profile
Why Israel will attack Iran before the November 6th elections since Obama will definitely not help Israel after November 6th if he is elected.
Posted : 26 Sep, 2012 07:38 PM

:ROFL::ROFL::ROFL::ROFL::ROFL::ROFL::ROFL:

Page : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10