Author Thread
kuyoro4real

View Profile
Covenant of God
Posted : 7 Jun, 2018 05:06 AM

Text : Genesis 17:7

'I will establish My covenant between Me and you and your descendants after you throughout their generations for an everlasting covenant!'

- The promises that the Lord gives to us are much greater than mere words.

- His promises are covenants and covenants are His personal commitments to us.

- He has no intention to fail or abandon you in any way.

- His covenant and promises will continue and even be seen in your next generation.

PRAYER: Lord, thank You for promises and covenant towards me. Forgive me for sometimes doubting Your intentions towards me and my family. May I rest secure in the knowledge that You will be faithful! Amen.

Have a great day friends

kuyoro4real

View Profile
GET THE VISION
Posted : 5 Jun, 2018 07:21 AM

It seems universally true that people who have direction in their lives go farther and faster and get more accomplish in all areas of their Lives.

The book of Proverbs 29:18 says where there is no vision, the people perish, but he that keepeth the law, happy is he.

kuyoro4real

View Profile
Behold June Commet
Posted : 2 Jun, 2018 04:44 PM

Beloveth behold it's the six month of 2018, May God Almighty who raised the heavens without pillars & built the universe without bricks, favour, bless, uphold, sustain & prosper you & your family this month even till the end of the year in Jesus name Amen. Welcome to the Month of Divine Favour

kuyoro4real

View Profile
Overcoming Temptation
Posted : 31 May, 2018 05:30 AM

Temptation is one of the most familiar experiences which Christians face in this world.

Temptation is to enticed, to seduce, to provoke, to induce a person, family, group, nation towards doing what is wrong, bad against the Christian faith and doing what the Bible didn't support. As Christians, we all will pass through temptation, to be tempted is not a sin, however when we yield to temptation is sin. Hebrews 2:18.

Sources of Temptation are-

1. Satan = Matthew 4:1

2. Our Flesh = James 1:14

3. Bad Association = Proverbs 1:10

4. Kinds of Friends we keep = Matthew 16:22-23

Haven said that, there are avenues, links that Temptation comes to us

1. Poverty or wealth = Proverbs 30:9

2. Discouragement = Psalm 42:11,

1Kings 19:4

3. Pride = Daniel 4:30

4. Pleasure Desires = 2nd Timothy

4:10

5. Desire for Power = Acts 8:19

6. Lust for Opposite Sex = Judges.

16:1-21

7. Greed for Money = John 13:21-30

Now what are remedies to overcome Temptation -

1. Having Total Faith in God = 1st Corinthians 1:9, 1st Corinthians. 10:

2. Holding and Using the word of God

2nd Timothy 3 :16-17

3. Watch and Pray = Matthew 26:41

4 Run, Walk away = 2nd Timothy 2:22-

5. By Resisting = James 4:7

Above all, Let's hold on to the Holy Spirit for his direction and guardiance in our Christian race in this world.

Let's beware of yielding to Temptation, to fall is easy but the scars often remain.

Remember we can do all things through Christ who strengthens us. Philippians 4:13.

God bless you.

kuyoro4real

View Profile
ARE THERE REALLY HONEST, TRUSTWORTHY MEN STILL AVAILABLE?!
Posted : 29 May, 2018 05:22 AM

Hi my name is Kuyoro4real.

My sister in reply to your question, there are many honest, trustworthy men living among us today but then the question how to contact them, but mind you this issue is not for men alone, its involved both gender, we still have women who are not honest and trustworthy, this not to Say there are no honest and trustworthy women.

Now this are the solution method to apply to get honest, trustworthy men out there.

1. Fervent Prayer. Please try to go to God in prayer and ask him to connect you and show you sign to know the right honest man. God reveals the secret of men to his children

2. Good moral and character - Please be watchful and study him before you agree with him. The Bible say good seed will produce good fruit, while a bad seed will produce bad fruit. Don't be deceived, out of the abundance of the heart the mouth speaks.

3. Genuine Christian- Please ensure that, he is not the pretending type. We have many people who claim to be Christians today but they are really not, they just proclaim it for their negative intentions. Remember the Bible says by their works they will be known.

4. Overcoming Pressure - Please ensure you over come pressure from friends, family and relatives because they can mislead you to the wrong person.

5. Patience - Patience is key to wait and hold unto God to lead us. Please don't be in a hurry, many have missed t the opportunity to get a honest man because they couldn't hold on. Galatians 6: 9 says that we should not be tired in holding unto the Lord, we shall reap blessings if we faint not.

In conclusion l pray that the almighty God will connect you to your heart desire kind of man that will give you joy, peace and both of you will live as a royal model to the younger generation, also extend my prayers to everyone under the same issue, God will dry your tears, grant your heart desires in Jesus name Amen.

God bless you all.

kuyoro4real

View Profile
Power of Dedicated Unity among Christians
Posted : 29 May, 2018 03:40 AM

The early Church understood this secret of standing fast in one spirit and striving together with one mind. Acts 4:32 says it all. What a transform could be a expected if Christians everywhere could realize the power in dedicated unity according to the New Testament Pattern.

What revival could be experienced if house assemblies could receive and demonstrate this glorious New Testament concert of unity in action.

Here is a sure defense against the divisive onslaught of the devil. This is the divinely appointed way into the power and blessing of a New Testament Revival.

God bless you

kuyoro4real

View Profile
Power of Forgiveness
Posted : 25 May, 2018 10:58 AM

To forgive is to overlook an offense and Treat the offender as not guilty.

Forgiveness has a power that is attached to it that when it's applied, it repaired broken hearts, amend broken relationship, builds up the future, makes tomorrow bright as the sun.

If we were all perfect there would be no need for Love in this world.

Have you been betrayed, offended, robbeb, broken hearted, abandon. Please make it a duty to forgive and let's go today. God bless you

Ephesians 4:32 says so.

kuyoro4real

View Profile
Caring is the Key
Posted : 25 May, 2018 10:08 AM

Caring is more than compromise and more than mutual agreement not to hurt each other. It is a tacit agreement to help each other.

Galatians 6:2 says so.

kuyoro4real

View Profile
I need help
Posted : 23 May, 2018 07:08 AM

It's well with you. A close mouth is a close destiny. Come to Jesus, psalm 46:1 says God is our presence help in time of need. Jesus knows the way. He is the key to your solution.

Hold on to him.

You will be great again.Gmlod bless you