Author Thread
Moonlight7

View Profile
Fake News Gone Mainstream
Posted : 10 Mar, 2019 11:50 AM

It's best to do our own research on true facts. It's out there on the internet if you go to the right sources. The media is mostly all Libral . There is an Agenda going on and many people haven't as clue what that is !

Moonlight7

View Profile
The World is in Chaos
Posted : 10 Mar, 2019 11:33 AM

Jesus is the Answer for the World today! Above Him there is no other Jesus is the Way!

Moonlight7

View Profile
If you're going to pray for anything...
Posted : 8 Mar, 2019 11:57 AM

Amen ! I do often pray for Non-believers !

Moonlight7

View Profile
Rabbi Yechiel Eckstein. 1951-2019
Posted : 8 Mar, 2019 11:48 AM

Prayers for is Family ! He was a man with worked hard to help the Jewish people. International Fellowship of Christians and Jews is a great organization.

Moonlight7

View Profile
Can differences in christians allow for a successful marriage?
Posted : 4 Mar, 2019 08:38 PM

You are definitely going about it the right way by seeking God in prayer for an answer. You not wanting to lead the man astray shows you really do care for him. Rarely do two people by on the same Spiritual level, even when we are saved. Just because we may not feel saved, doesn't mean we aren't. We are saved by FAiTH. Believing in Jesus as our savior. I think a couple can have a good relationship, even if they are in different levels if Spiritually. Just pray together when married.

Moonlight7

View Profile
Finding him
Posted : 4 Mar, 2019 08:20 PM

Sometimes I think a woman can be! We should pray and ask God to show us the best Choice.

Moonlight7

View Profile
Cheater is always a cheater.
Posted : 4 Mar, 2019 08:13 PM

I do believe a cheater can change his lifestyle, with the help of God.

If e really wants to change, God can change a Heart .

Moonlight7

View Profile
A MAN WHO BLACKMAILED ME FOR MONEY
Posted : 4 Mar, 2019 08:03 PM

I agree with Zayzeee !

Moonlight7

View Profile
Compromise
Posted : 4 Mar, 2019 07:56 PM

I do believe in compromise in a relationship. But when it comes to selecting a match I don't have to compromise. It is possible to get just what I am looking for.

Moonlight7

View Profile
What do you think about "Winks", "Smiles", "Flirts", etc
Posted : 26 Feb, 2019 09:48 PM

I think you are right about that. Well, that works for me. If I get a wink, I read the Man's profile, if I am interested in conversation with him, I will message him back. If I am not interested in him I won't. However, many women prefer message from a man be an Email. So you have to just go by what you feel is Right for You!

Page : 1407 1408 1409 1410 1411 1412 1413 1414 1415 1416