Author Thread
Moonlight7

View Profile
typing time
Posted : 26 Feb, 2019 09:41 PM

A few seconds ! What does that have to do with anything anyway!!

Moonlight7

View Profile
What are common ways that girls show interest to guys?
Posted : 26 Feb, 2019 09:39 PM

I can only speak for myself as a woman. I would see a wink or a short message to a man, I have interest in. If he doesn't respond in a couple days, I would assume he wasn't interested in communicating or his profile is not active. I would. Just say NEXT

Moonlight7

View Profile
who should start a conversation?
Posted : 26 Feb, 2019 09:32 PM

Either the man or the Woman can start the conversation. I have no problem sending a message to a man I am interested in getting to know. It is then up to him to keep the conversations going, if he has an interest in me. If he doesn't then that means not much interest is there for me.

Moonlight7

View Profile
Profiles of believers versus unbelievers
Posted : 26 Feb, 2019 09:28 PM

Unfortunately, every one on a Christian site is not a Christian. I personally don't understand why they want to put there profile on here. Bible teaches against non believers being yoked with s believer.

Moonlight7

View Profile
2 days
Posted : 12 Feb, 2019 05:02 PM

That should be. a relationship is not formed in 2days.

Moonlight7

View Profile
2 days
Posted : 12 Feb, 2019 05:00 PM

A relationship is not Forumss in 2day. You just starting an online friendship.

Men drop Women when thiey feel there is not a match. It's common online don't take it too serious.

Moonlight7

View Profile
"Age Doesn't Matter to Me" ??
Posted : 10 Feb, 2019 01:47 PM

After communicating you should know if she's a scammer. Ask lots of questions about her.She will probably reveal her deception if she's Fake.

Most Young women want a Young Man.

Moonlight7

View Profile
Do you find winks from other guys creepy?
Posted : 10 Feb, 2019 01:39 PM

I don't find it creepy. It's just a form of breaking the ice and letting a woman know you may want to communicate.

Moonlight7

View Profile
Distance
Posted : 9 Feb, 2019 10:52 AM

Why do men view women in the same state they live in or in their same City and not at a far distance? Love is not always found in your back yard. Lol or down the street around the corner. I get views from Young ages. I set and age range so they cannot email me and waste my time. This is supposed to be a Christian dating site. If you are not a Christian and pray about whom you meet on a date site you should be on a secure site.

Moonlight7

View Profile
Valentine's day
Posted : 3 Feb, 2019 03:07 PM

Special day for giving nice gifts

Many people don't o out for this day that's their Choice.

However, it's a special time to show a I've one effection.

Page : 1409 1410 1411 1412 1413 1414 1415 1416 1417 1418