Author Thread
Exodus1974

View Profile
Whatsapp and phonenumbers
Posted : 2 Aug, 2018 08:36 AM

Thank you so much for agree in this. you know, sometimes in general I get the idea and feeling that I rather spent my time on prayer and the scriptures than looking at my smartphone all day. Though, even I run a very small company, all communication these days go through these. Set one day a week for ansering emails might be not quick enough of a respons anymore. I notice that very strong in WhatsApp. It feels like feeding attention to a person with no space for a good and solid conversation.

Exodus1974

View Profile
Whatsapp and phonenumbers
Posted : 26 Jul, 2018 08:22 AM

Hi there and good day to you all. I was wondering some experiences on whatssapp,

For this site, I joined on a first account about 8 or nine years ago I guess. I met great people, shared many stories and experiences. Some time ago, The Lord stimulated me to seek out for followers of Christ again, and I thought again this site could be such a helpful tool for this again. Amen. Now, 8 or 9 years ago whatsapp wasn't as popular as it is now so the exchange of numbers wasn't quite done also. For now, being on the site for a while, I experience a great deal of fast communication, asking numbers for WhatsApp real quick, or numbers are simply given with the note, contact me there its more spontaneous, etc etc. for me I think its a whole wrong direction in a conversation. Even more, I think it slows things down. I am curious about opinions of others in this here