Author Thread
ROSEX5YAPx

View Profile
Taken In Again
Posted : 5 Nov, 2018 11:50 AM

One of the problems on here is all the scammers. I have been approached by so many that I probably say no and block even decent men. When I do take a chance I pray a LOT about it. One clue is when they say this is their last day and they simply must have your phone # before it is too late.

ROSEX5YAPx

View Profile
Taken In Again
Posted : 5 Nov, 2018 11:50 AM

One of the problems on here is all the scammers. I have been approached by so many that I probably say no and block even decent men. When I do take a chance I pray a LOT about it. One clue is when they say this is their last day and they simply must have your phone # before it is too late.

ROSEX5YAPx

View Profile
Taken In Again
Posted : 5 Nov, 2018 11:47 AM

ROSEX5YAPx

View Profile
Where has courtship gone?
Posted : 4 Nov, 2018 05:24 PM

I feel for you, and I hope it gets better.

ROSEX5YAPx

View Profile
Posted : 4 Nov, 2018 05:16 PM

ROSEX5YAPx

View Profile
Posted : 4 Nov, 2018 04:47 PM

ROSEX5YAPx

View Profile
diverted private messages
Posted : 4 Nov, 2018 04:41 PM

I spent 20 minutes writing a private message to reply to a message I received and when I hit the send button it vanished. Then later I was looking at the forum for dating experiences and THERE it was in its entirety about things I would not have put there for ANY reason