Author Thread
OceanGypsy

View Profile
FAMILY GUY
Posted : 29 May, 2010 10:07 AM

I used to watch Family Guy before it turned into the disgusting cesspool that it is now. Now I don't find it funny at all. I really don't respect the creator at all either, and he is very outspoken about Conservatives and Christians in general. This is a quote from an interview I read about him:

"Crave Online: What does get cut by standards and practices?

Seth MacFarlane: Usually it is religion based. Usually if there is a joke that has to do with Jesus or somehow pokes fun at Christianity or Judaism or Islam or what not, usually that�s a problem for them.

Crave Online: Killing babies is fine?

Seth MacFarlane: I�m an atheist so I don�t give a..."

Well, you get the idea. Charming man, right? :rolleyes:

OceanGypsy

View Profile
Favorite Actors/Actresses...
Posted : 29 May, 2010 09:54 AM

I've been a fan of Johnny Depp since I was 9-years-old (I'm 29 now) and I initially liked him because I thought he was gorgeous, but now that I am older and have seen a lot of his movies I respect him as a very talented actor. And he's gorgeous. :laugh:

Also from what I've heard, he's a very sweet and caring person who loves his fans. He's very gracious and extremely humble, which is comforting in this day in age.

Other actors that I like are Ewan McGregor, Sir Anthony Hopkins, Edward Norton, Hugo Weaving, Kate Winslet, the late Vivien Leigh and the late Clark Gable.

OceanGypsy

View Profile
Favorite Actors/Actresses...
Posted : 29 May, 2010 09:54 AM

I've been a fan of Johnny Depp since I was 9-years-old (I'm 29 now) and I initially liked him because I thought he was gorgeous, but now that I am older and have seen a lot of his movies I respect him as a very talented actor. And he's gorgeous. :laugh:

Also from what I've heard, he's a very sweet and caring person who loves his fans. He's very gracious and extremely humble, which is comforting in this day in age.

Other actors that I like are Ewan McGregor, Sir Anthony Hopkins, Edward Norton, Hugo Weaving, Kate Winslet, the late Vivien Leigh and the late Clark Gable.

Page : 1 2