Author Thread
GinoB

View Profile
Yoked equally
Posted : 1 May, 2010 06:07 AM

Most Christians believe that equally yoked are Chrstians. However, equally yoked are True believers. Someone not just believing in God, but serving Him.

Blessings,

Gino

GinoB

View Profile
How far will you move for your king or queen?
Posted : 29 Apr, 2010 12:14 PM

Praise God everyone for he is worthy and worthy alone to be praised.

I join this site last week, April 22 2010 and have come across anointed women, filled with His spirit. The interesting thing about them is, they're all far away.

I never dated anyone outside my state, let alone my city. I was a believer that long distance relationships just didn't work. However, now that I'm a follower of Christ and knows His power, I'm comfortable with having a relationship outside of my state with another "true believer", and not with a luke warm person either, no no no...can't do that,lol.

Therefore, how many of you would pick up your cross to be with someone God's blessing you with in your life?

Blessings to my CD's freinds (Christian Dating)

Gino

GinoB

View Profile
What do men think is a good time line for on-line dating?
Posted : 29 Apr, 2010 10:56 AM

Interesting that I would come across this forum since this is something that I had implied to someone today,lol. My take on this.... if we are "truly" following Christ, we're filled with His holy spirit. Therefore, each believer is lefted with with a descerning spirit. Those that are luke warm and cold is lefted out in the cold. For me, as I go through the profile on this site, I can feel God's presence upon the pages of the true followers and when I come across the ones that are sitting on the fence, my spirits lets me know as well.To sum it up, we are to ask Jesus to direct our paths and direction, not acting on what "we" believe is right, but His will and not ours.

GinoB

View Profile
Y do guys...?
Posted : 29 Apr, 2010 10:43 AM

I now understand why I.....speaking in the first, have had any successful relationships. The one and only reason is....God blesses everyone with a potential mate. However, when I sinned against that blessing, I believe "NOW", God cursed those blessings and no matter what was done to fixed whatever problem was ocuring in those relationships, God wasn't blessingthem. Therefore, I was blind and now I see ......there will be no more pre-testing before the final exam for me anymore.