Author Thread
Brandy774

View Profile
Why Come Part 2
Posted : 11 May, 2010 05:51 PM

Why come it took Ed so long to get come backs? His book if ancient disses are all used up.

Why come Ed is fascinated with little blue pill commercials..don't he know even if he is able barbie just aint willing?

Why come GI Joe put a hit out on Ed? Cause that be his barbie Ed is trying to mess with!

Why come Ed don't know I like going to ranges..for the stress relief!:boxing::boxing:

Brandy774

View Profile
Why Come Part 2
Posted : 11 May, 2010 12:57 PM

Why come I just added BG to my prayer list? Whether good or bad I be praying for you.

Why come caffeine and tylenol wont kill this headache? grrr

Brandy774

View Profile
Why Come Part 2
Posted : 11 May, 2010 11:28 AM

Why come Ed has been watching to much internet p---- now he thinks they coming out the screen to be with him

Why come I wanna wish Ed and BG good luck on their honeymoon...BG try and unglue his fingers from the computer and hide the barbies!

Why come BG jealous my mom is at sea world..least she got a job!

Why come Ed dont know I aint ever touched any drugs so yeah weed is nothing but weed..it kills your brain cells.

Brandy774

View Profile
Why Come Part 2
Posted : 11 May, 2010 08:29 AM

Why come I ddnt know I was Ed's love fling? You soo mean ta me!

Why come BG dont know white men are coming around...too thin? The chick has baggage!

Brandy774

View Profile
Why Come Part 2
Posted : 11 May, 2010 06:26 AM

Why come Ed's new nickname is fancypants?

Why come Ed so afraid to watch the Nutcracker?

Why come Ed can't afford to live in a trailer..where would he store all his girlfriends .um I mean barbies?

Why come Ed dont know if a redneck means a person that works hard for everything they got, pays their own bills and in their down time enjoys the simple things in life..then heck yeah I'm proud to be a redneck!

Why come I picture Ed in his favorite outfit, tights, a pink tutu, and ballet shoes cavorting after women who are running from him like he is a serial killer?

Why come Ed don't know if we are picking out things together I want a prenup..I need to protect my stock in Cheerwine? Some "rednecks" know how to play the system

Brandy774

View Profile
Why Come Part 2
Posted : 11 May, 2010 06:17 AM

Why come I think this is a great idea?

Why come I feel the need to repost my last post on why come 1 here?

Brandy774

View Profile
Why come?
Posted : 11 May, 2010 05:18 AM

Why come Ed's new nickname is fancypants?

Why come Ed so afraid to watch the Nutcracker?

Why come Ed can't afford to live in a trailer..where would he store all his girlfriends .um I mean barbies?

Why come Ed dont know if a redneck means a person that works hard for everything they got, pays their own bills and in their down time enjoys the simple things in life..then heck yeah I'm proud to be a redneck!

Why come I picture Ed in his favorite outfit, tights, a pink tutu, and ballet shoes cavorting after women who are running from him like he is a serial killer?

Why come Ed don't know if we are picking out things together I want a prenup..I need to protect my stock in Cheerwine? Some "rednecks" know how to play the system

Brandy774

View Profile
What's your favorite dessert?
Posted : 10 May, 2010 06:34 PM

pecan or sweet potato pie with vanilla icecream

Brandy774

View Profile
Why come?
Posted : 10 May, 2010 06:07 PM

Why come they don't use the oil eating bacteria to save the ocean and it's life...Ed shld have enough family to go out there and get their grub on

Why come people say rule of thumb? Actually this phrase comes from an old law that said no man could beat his wife with anything bigger than his thumb...and dont you go there Ed I already got come back lined up on this one.

Brandy774

View Profile
Why come?
Posted : 10 May, 2010 03:55 PM

Why come Ed don't know I prefer daggers..more personal way to inflict pain.

Why come Ed got a great memory but can't remember decent come backs?

Why come Ed don't like to be called by his real name Brutus (et too Brutus?)

It's a very sad day such a voice lost to the world yet the angels jump for joy. Where the earth has lost sweet melody. The heaven's choir has a new soloist.

Page : 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13