Author Thread
Rosemarie00

View Profile
Pictures on guys profiles compared tot he pictures on girls profiles...
Posted : 6 Oct, 2009 11:16 PM

Hi monica you are a very pretty young girl and so is my granddaughter I tell her and you this, wearing clothing that shows you off so that a man is lusting after you is not being proud of your beauty, it is putting what God has given you to shame. Read this.

My testimony when I was young and pretty I thought as you did and believe me it is a hard way to go, you will attract men that want to use you and not care one bit for you, they will be out to meet there needs only.

Now a man of God will treat you with honour and love you and not expect anything from you that will lead you into sin.

Jesus loves you very much and has a good plan for you one to bless you and keep you safe. Take care of yourself and your body, do not let anyone defile you.

1 Peter 3:3-5 (New King James Version)

3 Do not let your adornment be merely outward�arranging the hair, wearing gold, or putting on fine apparel� 4 rather let it be the hidden person of the heart, with the incorruptible beauty of a gentle and quiet spirit, which is very precious in the sight of God. 5 For in this manner, in former times, the holy women who trusted in God also adorned themselves, being submissive to their own husbands,

Rosemarie00

View Profile
Pictures on guys profiles compared tot he pictures on girls profiles...
Posted : 6 Oct, 2009 11:05 PM

Amen cattle, I agree just want to add a little more to what you are saying.

1 Corinthians 12:27 (King James Version)

27Now ye are the body of Christ, and members in particular.

God says we are the body of Christ, we are the church, it is not a building, I guess what I am saying is this, how do you want to glorify Jesus in his church(we the church)

1 Peter 3:3-5 (New King James Version)

3 Do not let your adornment be merely outward�arranging the hair, wearing gold, or putting on fine apparel� 4 rather let it be the hidden person of the heart, with the incorruptible beauty of a gentle and quiet spirit, which is very precious in the sight of God. 5 For in this manner, in former times, the holy women who trusted in God also adorned themselves, being submissive to their own husbands,

It looks like it is the example we want to make to others what Christ has done for us.

If we dress like the world, talk like the world, act like the world, how are we to show the world that being a christian is a far better way to live.

Jesus loves you all very much

Rose

Rosemarie00

View Profile
You ask for a good man, then u r picky????
Posted : 5 Oct, 2009 08:47 PM

Amen, I have had the same experience with men, they first start talking about God and sound all spiritual, and cannot seem to stay talking about Jesus and God's will.

I was told by a man that I was not interested in marriage or wanting to be with a man.

All I told him in love is that I want to be treated with respect as a God's daughter, and that I want God's will for me and the man of God, God puts me with.

He told me the this is a dating site not church. Are we not the church, and any two or three gathered in his name he is in the midst.

Anyway I was a little hurt because so I thought we were well on the way as becoming friends. It was like he grew tired of talking about the things of God.

I agree there must be an attraction but we must also have selfcontrol and pray for discernment, is it love of Jesus or lust for the the one you are attracted to.

Where is the scripture about where it says we are to have the mind of Christ, to be like minded and to love the Lord Jesus.

Anyway it seems that you can get as much opposition in the Christian world when you talk about Jesus as in the world.

Some people say that you are so spiritually minded that you are not down to earth.

I want nothing more than to be in God's will. I did walk out of God's will once, the sorrow and saddness that comes over you there is no words to explain it, I never want to be in that place ever again.

God bless everyone here

Love you all with the love of God

Rose

Rosemarie00

View Profile
Is it worth trying to date long distance
Posted : 4 Oct, 2009 08:54 PM

This is what I believe God shows you sooner than later if a person is the right one or not.

If you know that God is saying no, it is good to put a stop to the connection soon.

I think the right thing to do is to let the other person know that you believe that you and the other person is not the one, so as to add closer.

I think it is not very nice for someone to just stop talking to you and leave you wondering.

Who knows if nothing else you can become good friends and pray for each other to find the one God has for you.

God bless Rose

Rosemarie00

View Profile
custody battles every parent dreds
Posted : 2 Oct, 2009 03:11 PM

Amen, I am glad that you are going to have your childern with you. God bless you and have a wonderful time with your little ones.

Page : 1 2 3 4