Author Thread
roeroe

View Profile
Women and Bikinis on a Christian dating site
Posted : 26 Feb, 2012 04:54 AM

sorry really 54....but what do I think Jesus would ask me??? can you elaborate. If I came down a little harsh...I apologize...I'm very passionate about certain things. I think this young woman was a little hurt and offended, but it may be time for her to just reflect on certain things. Just by the comment about heavy women...I know there's lots of growing to do. And the men flexing their bodies on the internet....I just don't get it...I feel there's got to be some insecurities with that. No one is perfect except the Lord.....But we shouldn't be hurting each other's feelings, we should be helping each other grow in Love....

roeroe

View Profile
Women and Bikinis on a Christian dating site
Posted : 28 Jan, 2012 10:46 AM

The anger in this reply....runs deeper than meets the eye!!...and I agree with some of the other posts....50-60% of people on this site are not Pure Christians...who have a deep relationship with Christ...I'm not judging....because I was immature in the Lord just like all of us. But when I read that reply I see anger, contradiction, and let's be totally honest...we are all Human...and have desires...show a little discretion...I feel the same way about the Men on the beaches...flexing their Muscles...it truly puts up a red flag for me. If you have a nice body...that's great...you should be proud...But tell me what do you think Jesus would ask you?....And why do you think you have more favs than all of us...because of your brains??....And why do you have to bring large women with turtlenecks into it???? Maybe you should purchase a bigger bible than the pocket size!! So Men think of it also...when you have your shirts off flexing...it's the same thing...Don't care there's a lot more that has to go along with that body....

roeroe

View Profile
Local vs. Distance?
Posted : 9 Apr, 2011 04:02 PM

tao kim....ain't no river wide enough....lol

roeroe

View Profile
We never talk about...
Posted : 9 Apr, 2011 03:43 PM

Oh now flyby.....I'm going to send some positive feelings your way......the negative ones will keep out the Love.....LOL....

Your friend....Roe.....

roeroe

View Profile
The spirit behind "Christian" music
Posted : 27 Feb, 2011 06:28 AM

excellent answer simple man!!

to me Music is a form of Love....the right music...lyrics that speak the truth!! All Love....If it's saving our young....it's a grand form of Love....Praise God!.....We must see the beauty in everything!

Roe Roe

roeroe

View Profile
Just for fun.... (not the same as Ask a Girl)
Posted : 2 Feb, 2011 01:14 PM

Okay.....

Cake (chocolate), Italian, Rock, Wine...Blondes or brunettes, Football, Baseball, Sporting Event....Ive never been to a 5-star resort but I think I might enjoy!!...camping also....SUMMER!!

roeroe

View Profile
Not a Match
Posted : 2 Feb, 2011 01:06 PM

I have to agree with you on this one also Gomer....

I wouldn't have sent a "not a good match" reply unless

I was emailed first...But there's also no need to get so

upset by it.....either....there are lots of worse things!!

Stay Blessed all!!

roeroe

View Profile
Can you be a Christian and a liberal?
Posted : 25 Nov, 2010 10:48 AM

I'm thinkin big business....sorry about that...

Have a Blessed Thanksgiving!!!!!!!! Gratitude and Mercy!!

roeroe

View Profile
Posted : 25 Nov, 2010 09:51 AM

And I just wanted to say also...I could be wrong, but

I think big government...relates a little more to the Republican

conservative view than Liberalism.......The rich get richer...

roeroe

View Profile
Posted : 25 Nov, 2010 09:08 AM

To All,

Wow this is a very sensitive question posed...and I probably should stay away, but......

I think everyone validates their view very well! I don't believe in abortion or gay marriage. But I will not judge anyone who does believe in either. I have a personal relationship with Jesus, and I strive for my Heart to be right with Him everyday. And I do fall short, believe me. I'm sure all of us do!!! One way or another.

As far as politics, I don't consider myself Liberal or Conservative,

I don't like the labeling. I won't just vote for someone running for President, just because he's a conservative. Someone mentioned the Death Penalty, which I agree with, Isn't that a conservative view....Is that a Christian view??? Not in my eyes....that's murder! Not to mention Corporate Greed....I don't think that's particularly Christian either... So I think saying you have to be a

Conservative to be a Christian is unfair, because if you really dig deep into Conservatism, you may come up with quite a few issues that don't follow the Word...

Page : 1 2 3 4