Author Thread
Kateryna_1979

View Profile
would you date someone who is not physically attracted ?
Posted : 10 Feb, 2019 09:03 AM

To create a family, it is very important to have attractiveness at all levels: Spiritual, Mental, Physical, Intellectual ...

Kateryna_1979

View Profile
Posted : 10 Feb, 2019 09:02 AM

To create a family, it is very important to have attractiveness at all levels: Spiritual, Mental, Physical, Intellectual ...

Kateryna_1979

View Profile
Posted : 10 Feb, 2019 09:02 AM

Чтобы создать семью, очень важно иметь привлекательность на всех уровнях: духовном, ментальном, физическом, интеллектуальном ...

Kateryna_1979

View Profile
To Girls: Would you date a Guy who makes minimum wage?
Posted : 9 Feb, 2019 05:16 AM

Very interesting question. Did this mean having a family with him? Definitely not. Having fellowship, friendship, common ministries in the church as with brothers in Christ, personal value - yes, not dependent on status, income ... Why I would not marry a man of my age who earns little, less than me. 1. I believe. that the man is responsible for providing, caring for the family. 2. How much a man earns is an indicator of his personality, who he is, how he works on himself, what he can, how much responsibility he takes in life, for himself, in the future for his family, his understanding, worldview of life. 3. This is also an indicator of how the men realized and revealed the greatness of God in himself. I also want to say. that approximately the same status in a partnership, family is important. Therefore, for each little is a different figure. It is also very important to look at the internal commitment, values, ambitions, aspirations of a person to progress, to greater development. when a man lives at the expense of a woman, it's terrible. This man is low on himself, appreciates, he is not who God created him. Such a marriage cannot enjoy the relationship of which the scripture speaks. Relationships like Christ with the church, relationships of love. It is important to consider the age of a man 20 and 40 years old are different achievements .....

Kateryna_1979

View Profile
What are/is your insight(s) of a woman who is independent and knows how to think for herself?
Posted : 9 Feb, 2019 04:09 AM

When we say that women have taken the power of men. This means that I am not responsible for myself in the same way as women. We are responsible for ourselves, who we are, from whom we, how we live, act and act. Whose responsibility is, can disturb us, but cannot take away our power, responsibility. If I say that, someone is to blame, that I live and behave inappropriately with who I am in God. This means that I independently gave my power to someone. God redeemed us and we are responsible for ourselves. Sin comes from Adam and Eve, who, having committed a sin, began to shift their responsibility to the other. Adam to Eve, Eve to the serpent. Let's be responsible for ourselves and not shift responsibility to others and the world and families will be better, stronger and happier.

Kateryna_1979

View Profile
What are/is your insight(s) of a woman who is independent and knows how to think for herself?
Posted : 9 Feb, 2019 04:07 AM

A very important question. I will share my understanding and revelation on this topic. God compassed man and woman in his own image and likeness. This means that both man and woman have a divine nature. The ability to think, reflect, make decisions, act, the ability to take care of yourself, gifts and talents, the power to control on earth, power ..... All this is given to a Man and a woman. Genesis 1:26. People (man and woman) are created needing each other and complement each other. A woman cannot take power into men to be who he is created to be. It is his responsibility to delve into himself and the teachings, to work on himself, to act in accordance with who he is in God. We only conceive our responsibility from ourselves, and then blame each other, and what's even worse we humiliate, detract, order, prohibit saying who and what should be. We are all gods and walk before God. We should not humiliate each other, forbidding a woman what to do, but have love and respect for each other. Love will give clarity to see and appreciate the personality of God in everyone. May God give us the realization that He is greater in us and the power to reveal it, and not to compete, to humiliate others, just to enhance ourselves. We will act and make ourselves better, breaking into the fullness of Christ in us.When we say that women have taken the power of mus. This means that I am not responsible for myself in the same way as women. We are responsible for ourselves, who we are, from whom we, how we live, act and act. Whose responsibility is, can disturb us, but cannot take away our power, responsibility. If I say that, someone is to blame, that I live and behave inappropriately with who I am in God. This means that I independently gave my power to someone. God redeemed us and we are responsible for ourselves. Sin comes from Adam and Eve, who, having committed a sin, began to shift their responsibility to the other. Adam to Eve, Eve to the serpent. Let's be responsible for ourselves and not shift responsibility to others and the world and families will be better, stronger and happier.

Kateryna_1979

View Profile

A very important question. I will share my understanding and revelation on this topic. God compassed man and woman in his own image and likeness. This means that both man and woman have a divine nature. The ability to think, reflect, make decisions, act, the ability to take care of yourself, gifts and talents, the power to control on earth, power ..... All this is given to a Man and a woman. Genesis 1:26. People (man and woman) are created needing each other and complement each other. A woman cannot take power into men to be who he is created to be. It is his responsibility to delve into himself and the teachings, to work on himself, to act in accordance with who he is in God. We only conceive our responsibility from ourselves, and then blame each other, and what's even worse we humiliate, detract, order, prohibit saying who and what should be. We are all gods and walk before God. We should not humiliate each other, forbidding a woman what to do, but have love and respect for each other. Love will give clarity to see and appreciate the personality of God in everyone. May God give us the realization that He is greater in us and the power to reveal it, and not to compete, to humiliate others, just to enhance ourselves. We will act and make ourselves better, breaking into the fullness of Christ in us.When we say that women have taken the power of mus. This means that I am not responsible for myself in the same way as women. We are responsible for ourselves, who we are, from whom we, how we live, act and act. Whose responsibility is, can disturb us, but cannot take away our power, responsibility. If I say that, someone is to blame, that I live and behave inappropriately with who I am in God. This means that I independently gave my power to someone. God redeemed us and we are responsible for ourselves. Sin comes from Adam and Eve, who, having committed a sin, began to shift their responsibility to the other. Adam to Eve, Eve to the serpent. Let's be responsible for ourselves and not shift responsibility to others and the world and families will be better, stronger and happier.

Kateryna_1979

View Profile

Kateryna_1979

View Profile
Do any of you guys actually wait until marriage on here?
Posted : 8 Feb, 2019 05:37 AM

To wait or not to wait until the wedding. It all depends you are a Christian? The word of God says: fornicators, adulterers ... do not inherit the kingdom of God. Hang out with God and before God. There is an eternity ahead and this is more important than 5 minutes of enjoyment.

Kateryna_1979

View Profile
Hello dear brothers. I appeal to you with a request. We are preparing for a women's conference. Need your opinion. What issues and topics are very important for women to study. Thank you for your help. write in messages.
Posted : 7 Feb, 2019 03:29 PM

Hello dear brothers.

I appeal to you with a request. We are preparing for a women's conference. Need your opinion. What issues and topics are very important for women to study. Thank you for your help. write in messages.

Page : 1 2 3 4