Author Thread
e17joe

View Profile
Stop Asian Hate
Posted : 30 Jun, 2022 03:30 PM

Hi,

i hope you and your friend are well,

as difficult and painful as it may be for you , please don't let that experience change who you are, the church is full on many people, some are genuine, others are not, but one thing that is common to many people is deep wounds to the heart, soul, spirit, mind, lots of the wounds are still bleeding, some are at various stages of healing, this group may look fine on the outside, but a slight touch of the wound is very painful, and in most cases opens up the healing wound again, this wounds can fester for many years, and as the saying goes, hurting people hurt others, most of them do not mean to hurt others, infact, most of them are not even aware that they are causing hurt to others, so forgive them, and pray for them always, while you are praying for them, you will find God will also heal your pain that you received from them.

As someone who has received a lot of hurtful comments from people on this site, i understand your pain, but trust me when i say, if you don't forgive then, the hurt will eat you up and cause you damage in many areas of your life, so please please please, don't let it affect you in any negative way. God loves us all, that is more important.

be bless

e17joe

View Profile
Germany
Posted : 25 Jun, 2022 03:52 PM

Ich suche meine göttliche bayerische Prinzessin, muss freundlich, liebevoll und verständnisvoll sein. Ich lerne Deutsch, also müssen Sie geduldig und bereit sein, mir zu helfen, richtig Deutsch zu sprechen.

e17joe

View Profile
Hi there
Posted : 8 Aug, 2020 01:56 AM

thanks for taking the time to read this,

you are going to have the most amazing 24hrs starting from now, because you took the time to read this, because you've done what most people avoid, i speak blessings on your life, may doors of favour open to you today, may be on you and your house today, may you florish and prosper where you are today, and may people speak well of you today, God's eyes is on you today, be blessed

e17joe

View Profile
Loving ourselves
Posted : 19 Jul, 2020 04:26 PM

it's a pleasure Jayzeee

e17joe

View Profile
Loving ourselves
Posted : 19 Jul, 2020 11:24 AM

we all have to learn to love ourselves a little bit more, non of us is perfect, we all have areas in our lives that we are not happy with, we should stop comparing ourselves with others, people will always let us down.

no matter how you feel about yourself, you are still worth more that you think you are, no matter how high someone sees you or you see yourself, you are much more than that. God has not made a mistake, God still loves you and God knows you are more than able if you put your trust in him.

I really really hope this helps anyone reading this, keep your chin up and look to God for all your needs

no matter how low you feel now, things will change, no matter how dark life is now, the sun will come out again

e17joe

View Profile
Sleepless in London
Posted : 23 Feb, 2020 10:39 AM

some times a film title or a song title can conver a feeling more than any words could, i've listen to many a song and wondered how they can so accurately describe how i feel or4 felt so well when i did'nt know how to express myself? am i the only one?

e17joe

View Profile
Liking myself is not pride
Posted : 23 Feb, 2020 10:31 AM

am just a down to earth man who has discovered liking myself is better than loathingmyself, so rathat than prejudging, how about trying it for youself?