Author Thread
just4him1967

View Profile
The 3 Day Rule!!!!
Posted : 19 Sep, 2011 06:53 PM

I was looking back at my reply to this and I did not mean if you have a connection go ahead and hookup. I meant if you like someone don't wait to call on them. Don't wait there may not be a tomorrow.:glow:

just4him1967

View Profile
Do men really want a Proverbs 31 woman?
Posted : 2 Apr, 2010 11:14 PM

Thank you for your response to my question. I strive to be that kind of woman but in the real world of dating that isnt at all what the men want.Well the men that Ive dated. I dont pick these guys up in bars,I either have friends or family set me up( the key word set up) . They are well known in Christian communities but get them in the dating scene it is a totally different story. I guess I'm just confused about it all.

just4him1967

View Profile
Do men really want a Proverbs 31 woman?
Posted : 1 Apr, 2010 02:08 PM

I've read many profiles but it does'nt seem to me men really want that. So be honest with yourselves and tell me what you really want.

just4him1967

View Profile
The 3 Day Rule!!!!
Posted : 14 Aug, 2008 11:50 AM

I heard about the 3 day rule but want to know who came up with that stupid idea.If you feel a connectiongo ahead.Life is to short for those silly rules.LOL At my age (41) I am ready to meet someone already.LOL

just4him1967

View Profile
advice on how to avoid scamers
Posted : 19 Jul, 2008 05:57 PM

I met a guy on here and everything was going well until he asked for money. At first he was so sweet . Then He said he needed money from me to get something for his computer.I

told him I didn't have any money. So it is not just women playing games but also men. May God have mercy on their souls.

just4him1967

just4him1967

View Profile
So Im gonna say it, SEX....
Posted : 12 Jul, 2008 05:00 PM

I want to know what to do also. I have had the same thing

happen to me. I am so disgusted with guys and the Sex thing.One thing I know is JESUS CHRIST is the only example a man needs to be a good man. I am a proverbs woman but no one really wants that. They want a trophy to hang on their every word. So what in the world are we to do????

just4him1967

View Profile
BOAZ? Was he a sap?
Posted : 3 Jul, 2008 04:29 PM

Susieq8,

I have been looking for Boaz but I don't think he is alive and well.LOL

just4him1967

just4him1967

View Profile
Broken by life,,,
Posted : 28 Jun, 2008 02:00 PM

SusieQ8,

Thank you for your reply. Not that I am glad you have suffered too but to know I am not alone in this walk.I have been divorced 10 yrs.And the posting I read was over the top. It hit me when I was at a low point.Satan has a way of coming in the back door.LOL You know the scripture, joy will come in the morning. Well guess what it might be afternoon but i am dancing this evening.

Thanks again,

just4him1967

just4him1967

View Profile
Broken by life,,,
Posted : 28 Jun, 2008 11:02 AM

Thank you for reminding me that GOD is a loving GOD and wants the very best for me.In someones profile I recently read, was all about the judgment of God and no forgiveness.When I got finished I was in tears like I am now. Except this time tears of overwhelming love for me form a Living and Loving God. I was abused in my marriage and dont feel I am in sin.I got divorced to protect my 2 beautiful girls from an abusive man. I stayed in the marriage for the sake of my Dad who is a minister.Finally God released me from him. And the outcome is One daughter is a Teacher and loves mission work. My other daughter is married to a minister and also does missions.So God can take something ugly like divorce and turn it into a butterfly. A Monarch.