Author Thread
LukeSkywalker

View Profile
Photos are so important!
Posted : 29 Nov, 2018 08:34 PM

I agree with Rambo. To elaborate further, there are many factors involved in finding that special someone to love and to marry. Looks and physical attraction is 1 of many but it most certainly does count. Here is the hard core fact of the matter about the necessity of pictures. Now i'm speaking primarily for me but I expect I speak for most men.

It's all about wasting valuable time. If a man sees a girls picture he can determine in 5 seconds whether or not he wants to get to know you more for a possible match.

If he doesn't have a picture then it takes a very long time, hours, days, weeks, months to see if your a good match personality wise but then after all that time he finely gets to see what you look like and then he's not attracted to you at all so now he has to break it off. That is a considerable amount of masted time for the both of you.

I will never consider talking to any girl on any dating site for the purpose of getting to know them unless they have pictures because it simply makes good common since.

LukeSkywalker

View Profile
Embarrassed to ask
Posted : 29 Nov, 2018 08:10 PM

I'm not a lady but thought I would respond anyway. I would suggest you not putting anything like this in your profile. I wouldn't even mention it in casual conversation either. Having sex and how often is something every married couple will need to discuss. Any woman that is in love with her husband will have sex with you as often as you like and have the time for. Especially as long as you love her in ways that make her feel loved. If you take care of her then she will take care of you and vise versa.