Author Thread
amazinggrace2010

View Profile
Why do some women disappear?
Posted : 24 Jul, 2010 03:07 PM

Be careful what you think, your life is shaped by your thoughts. The law of attractions is always around us it is magnetic. It attracts what we think. So next time think about how nice to receive a note from someone and to start a friendship with anyone else.

amazinggrace2010

View Profile
Knowing When to Date
Posted : 23 Jul, 2010 04:14 PM

Very true. Thanks for sharing your thoughts.

amazinggrace2010

View Profile
What will happen to Satan?
Posted : 23 Jul, 2010 04:09 PM

Not everyone has been with the Lord Jesus Christ. The Lord has taken me in Spirit and showed me up in the sky what is going to happen during and after the rapture.

Everyone who has the mark of God will be taken to Heaven before the AntiChrist will be announce in this world. I see people being lifted above from the ground to heaven and no, they did not left their body on earth. they went up just the same as when Jesus went up to Heaven the first time.

And after the rapture occurs. The beast in this world will have dominion of everything on this earth. I see

crocodiles, snakes, alligators, all kinds of beast eating people alive! It is so sad, to see the unbelievers feel for the trap the serpent has done for them. I ask the Lord to please help them and because He has the power to stop this to happen- but He said, It is finished. they make their own choice, and that is their choice.

I lleft this dating service but God said to go back and post what you see and let them make their choice before the end will come like a theif in the night.

Bless to all of you my brothers and sisters in Christ. Please continue to pray for the unsaved people and we have no right to judge others. Only Jesus Christ is the one to judge because He is the only one who died on the cross. Please refrain from making judgement to one another because if you judge others, Jesus will be your Judge.

Amen Lord Jesus Christ,

Peace be with you all.

amazinggrace2010

View Profile
The "Secret" To Getting Her
Posted : 23 Jul, 2010 03:47 PM

Thanks guys for telling us your "secret" to getting her. It is true that every one of us hold the key to that special someone. Ask and you will recieve, you do not have because you do not ask. We love because He first love us. If we only open our mind, our soul, our spirit and serve God first, then everythings will fall in line. His love is awesome! So contagious and I want everyone to know that God is Love.