Author Thread
rapturechris^

View Profile
Raising a Child from a sexual assault ?
Posted : 25 Aug, 2019 07:00 PM

I hear so many stories of women over in Syria and Iraq being sexualy assualted from isis believers and giving birth to children. However how do women in the west deal with being raped and having the child? It's not the child's fault that their father is a rapist.

What advice do you have for women in this situation?

rapturechris^

View Profile
Raising a Child from a sexual assault?
Posted : 25 Aug, 2019 06:58 PM

I hear so many stories of women over in Syria and Iraq being sexualy assualted from isis believers and giving birth to children. However how do women in the west deal with being raped and having the child? It's not the child's fault that their father is a rapist.

rapturechris^

View Profile
Raising children from a sexual assault?
Posted : 25 Aug, 2019 06:55 PM

rapturechris^

View Profile
Would you move to a new area for a potential relationship?
Posted : 16 Aug, 2019 03:43 AM

But how would you get to know a person unless you dated face to face? You have to have a relationship before you get married! Moving for marriage without first getting to know the person via long term relationship would be madness.people think they can date strangers who are Christians online that are far away and it's better than dating a non believer face to face. That's not true. Regardless of them being a believer or not unless their in your life you don't know who your dating. There's many things you can pick up from people face to face that online can't do for you.

rapturechris^

View Profile
Should I date someone I'm in Bible study with?
Posted : 15 Aug, 2019 10:48 PM

usually women let you know if their interested in you. If the signs are not there then i would hold on to the bible study. Also see if you can get the bible study group to do things socially together and go out. that way you can get to know her in a different environment without letting on you want to date her and see if she gives away signs. If you cant engage her in conversation in a group then you wont be able to do that in a marriage. I find women online can be quite brave when seeking relationships but when in face to face environments they are very protected. Another thing you could always ask her what its like being single and try to get into a conversation to see where she is at with it all before you choose your next step.

rapturechris^

View Profile
Would you move to a new area for a potential relationship?
Posted : 15 Aug, 2019 10:06 PM

In the last few months Ive had a couple of women in Australia contact me wanting to get into Skype relationships and then for me to move away from my area to theirs because they cant leave their jobs. I wasn't interested in doing that at all but i respect they contacted me. It must be hard for Christians because single Christians live quite far away from each other putting pressure on someone having to leave their family and security for a "potential" relationship.

I think trying to get to know people over Skype, email or Facebook without actually spending time with them in real life and going to their church, meeting their family and hanging out socially gives a false representation of who they really are. Unless your interactively intertwined in their lives the whole thing could be a complete waste of time. I think it would be safer to get to know properly a non christian who is respectful and loving in your own community than try and date strangers online even Christians. What are your thoughts?

rapturechris^

View Profile
Dealing with Loss
Posted : 15 Aug, 2019 08:46 PM

Hi all I'm a committed Christian. I've written a short book from a Christian perspective about dealing with loss in ones life. You can find it on Amazon for just 99 cents or other major retailers.

Dealing with Loss by Chris Dobson. Check it out and tell me what you think GBU all.